Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - September '05 #4

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ann,

my boobs started getting hot at about 6 weeks on, so maybe it's something, maybe it's nothing. Are you still bloated?

love
    sushee

Ann, it does sound pretty good, here's hoping for you.
    Let's break the dry spell!

Leis, I'll fight you for the witch, lol. No, I'm a nice person, I'll share.

Actually it feels funny being able to go on to next cycle straight away, I've had to had a cycle break before & after IVF, nice for a bit, then it gets a bit boring. Though, mind you, I thought my FET was a bit boring compared to the needle jabbing IUIs & IVF, it's nice to give my skin a rest & not get bruised, but I have a beauty from my BT today.

Take care all, nearly the weekend, I can party now!!!

So sorry tam but good luck with the next five blasts!!!!

amandaw Guest

Tam - sorry to hear it wasn't your time...will be sending positive vibes your way for the next run...

Hope everyone else is well and has a wonderful weekend planned...

Spooky Tam - cause I have a mother of a bruise from my last BT - the nurse was crap. And I also demand a visit from the witch ASAP. It's been 2 days since my last pessary (sounds like an AA meeting)....

Hi girls

Ann sounds to me like you could be up the duff.. but these drugs can stuff around with our bodies...so it can be hard to tell with all the mixed signals they send us.. My DH is obsessed with the fact that I am going to fall on this first cycle of IVF.. he says.. "oh you are so young and even the gynie has said we have better chance than most"....I think it is fear of dissappointing everyone else as well as the depression that i will suffer if it fails.. Fear is a horrible thing.

To everybody else good luck.. and That b#tch of a witch.. send her my way... i can feel her... i can't get my wedding ring on (fluid) and I am getting the back pains and bloated feeling.. hopefully this will be the last period for some time...

love to all

Miss leis x

cazzoom Guest

I am so sorry Tam!

I have become a right royal ***** on the pill this time. my mood swings are atrocious and DH gets a phone call today saying there is no work today. so he loses a days pay and I have to put up with him and his nurotic ways for the day. This pill did not make me this crazy this early on last time...oh the joys!

amandaw Guest

Hi ladies

I'm seeking some words of wisdom...I just had my first IUI this cycle and I'm currently 10DPO. Since around 4DPO my boobs have been mega-sore and firm (they're usually sore pre-AF but never for this long) - could it be due to the Pregnyl injections? (I'm trying not to read too much into it)

Any advice would be much appreciated

Amanda

Tam - am so sorry my sweet. That just plain sucks.

Ann - surely you are next matey. We are going through a dry spell in here and need to boot some people out to the pg forums I think! Sush is a gem aint she?!

Sue - looking good!! (KNow what you mean about wishing the hips were that slim! me too!). That really sucks about your donor too honey. Bet youre feeling a little ](*,)

Amanda - the pregnyl can give similar symptoms to that. Could be for either reason... Im [-o< its for the better reason!

Tam, Humphrey & Leis - I have issued a letter of demand on that AF cow and here's hoping she will take the bait and get to you all very very soon!

Leis - know what you mean about presure to be successful because "you are so young" .... hope that you are one of the lucky ones, my sweet [-o<

Cazz - sorry to hear the pill is making life so damn difficult for you! Its so weird how it can effect you in so many different ways, isnt it?

Gillian Guest

Tam, sorry to hear no BFN but here's hoping for next time.

Keen, good luck with the transfer on Tuesday! Fingers crossed.

Amanda, I get sore and swollen as soon as I have o'd and stay that way until AF arrives ever since I started on pregnyl. My doc tells me its a good sign that everything is working the way it should be so here's hoping!

Well I'm about to head of to the docs for my very last IUI. I am absolutely packing it but in the same sense I just want it to be over so I can start IVF. Does that make any sense at all? I don't think anything that comes out of my mouth makes any sense since I have started down this path or maybe it never did and I was just kidding myself (ha, ha)! Anyway here's hoping its my last treatment cycle ever!!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Good luck with it Gill!!

Good luck Gill.

Im still cramping strongly, and IUI was Monday. I rang my clinic just to make sure it was ok (otherwise I will worry all weekend) and the nurse said often the progesterone pessaries can cause this localized pain. Anyone else heard of or experienced this or am I truly unique?

I desperately do not want to do all this again!!!

Sorry Kell - it could very well be the pessaries. I was crampy from the day of my transfer and right up until the day after I stopped them. However, having said that, I was also very crampy with my 1st pregnancy after my fresh cycle and not on pessaries (and this was a good sign). Thus I got my hopes up a bit this time.

So there's nothing to worry about and I'm hoping it's the good crampy reason rather than the bad.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Progesterone support - ie pessaries - can cause cramps, nausea, sore boobs and other signs of early pg simply because it emulates the body's increased progesterone production when you are pregnant. Or you can get none of these symptoms and still get a BFP at the end.

I have variously experienced all of these symptoms on pessaries. The cramps in particular, can be quite intense. It doesn't mean that you aren't pg, neither does it mean you are.

I know that doesn't help, but at this point, all you can do is hope and pray the symptoms are from your bub sticking.

Good luck,

love
    sushee

Thankyou both so much. True, whether its good or bad news is anyones guess, but I was just worried it was either abnormal, or bad news. You have no idea the relief to hear its relatively normal and not necessarily an indicator of negative. Truly appreciated!!!

ann Guest

Well the weekend is here, Yah!!

Think I might POAS in the morning. The nurse said Sunday 10 days post transfer, but I can't wait so I think tomorrow is the day. If it is good news you lovely ladies will be the second to know, after DH of course.
    Had cramps on and off today and a backache, but in this game symptoms of any kind means nothing, probably AF heading my way.

Anyway, have a happy and safe weekend, and one way or another I'll catch up later.

Luv Ann
    (and yes Keen, Sushee is a gem)

Ann. Will be waiting to see your post...
    Love
    Sue

Good luck Ann - but remember it aint over if it's -ve!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast