Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - September '05 #4

Well, both embies thawed just beautifully! So we now have two little ones on board.

My progesterone levels are a bit too low, so they have upped my pessaries to 3 a day.

Im very very excited and hopeful....again.

[-o< [-o<

Cazz - perhaps give a little lavendar oil a try. A tiny bit on the back of your neck or on your temples is often good.

Trish - heres hoping 11 November just suddenly comes around before you know it.

Ann - havent seen if you have posted.... am hoping like crazy that you havent yet because you are just too damn excited and happy [-o<

Thanks to everyone for your hoping and praying - heres to it doing the trick!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Cazz
    I can't help either I have the same problem off /on and the crazy dreams to boot - I know I always sleep better after a bit of It is so frustrating to have insomnia.

I just let it go and at one stage I [-o< for everyone I could think off and I nodded off pretty quickly sometimes. :sleeping:
    You sound like you are trying all the right things. Maybe you are worried about something deep in subconscious - like you & SIL cycling together.

Keen - =D> fantastic news

Blue Sky Guest

Keen that's fabulous news!! Come on bubbas - burrow in!! Am sending you two truckloads full of :bluestick: and am having some more shipped in!!

Keen - FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! I'm so happy that both your precious embies are back where they belong. LOADS & LOADS & LOADS of sticky vibes your way. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Keen. Hope your 2 little embees are getting nice and comfy in there.
    I have everything crossed for you inkstick: :bluestick:
    Love
    Sue

Blue Sky Guest

Cazz - sorry to hear you're not sleeping. I've got a few more suggestions: Are you exercising just before bed time? probably too knackered huh. Exercise is supposed to make you sleep better but not if you do it just before you go to bed. I used to try to get into DH's breathing pattern when he is asleep - slow deep breathing, not the snoring. I also use chamomile tea - 2 bags with some honey.
    Hope that helps!

=D> \/ Keen Congrats and hope all goes well and your 2 embies stay where they are put.

Guess what Ladies ](*,) yet again my levels were not up to scratch. Last Monday Way too Low, Saturday Too Low, Monday E2 too low, Tues E2 & LH - E2 great LH not quite very slow moving. Wed (tomorrow) a PROG & a LH. Nurse thinks it may be it tomorrow so maybe baby transfer just this month on Friday or just Oct Sat as it is 2 days after O levels are good isn't it?

Thanks again for being here [-o< for tomorrow to be it and get all go and then that the 1 embie to be transfered thaws and implants and stays around for good.

Chele
    yes they transfer embies at same stage they were frozen at -
    better luck tomorrow that LH rises & progesterone -then E2 is suppsoed to start dropping.

hoping it all happens soon

Hey Trish Thanks

Considering when they were frozen I was not ovulating normally but only due to all the drugs by injection and the pill etc does that make any difference? I have only been Ovulating since march.

Thanks for tips all these abreviations LOL here and with IVF he he what is the world comming to hey

Chele
    the day of egg pickup is always classed as day of ovulation -doesn't matter how long it took to get there or and if they were day 2 embies and frozen they put back at same - as this is when uterus is in right condition for the embie -hence monitoring oestrogen - and sometimes they measure endometrium lining too to be doubly sure.

It took me ages to get abbreviations -there is a thread for them explaining

Cazz, I am an old insomniac from way back too. I find for me, I wake up during the night and cannot stop my thoghts racing round my head long enough to sleep! I was like this for years and couldn't find something that worked til very recently. It sounds silly, but it works brilliantly for me. Sad part is, I got it from Tim on Big Brother

Envisage yourself sitting on the beach at the waters edge. Its not too hot and not too cold. Start writing numbers in the sand, start at 100, then see the water wash it away and write 99 and so on. I swear to god I have never gotten below 40 or so, ever! It might not work for you, but it focuses my head and stops the thoughts racing for me. Can only try!

PS Excellent news Keen!!!! Burrow in little ones!

thats a good idea Kelly =D> I will try that too

Keen - what fantastic news that both embies made it to your belly! These little guys and gals are gonna stick - I just know it! I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you. So excited for you

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678