Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - September/October '05

Oopsy - we're in trouble now. All I will say is no-one got it and no-one was even close. Now you all have to stew over it

You can get tiny tubes of emla or patches in a chemist for only a few $$ they are great for numbing instantly.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

It does sound funny now but at the time the guys had me worried they would try 'something' on me (3 of them) they were about 18, 20,22 ... seriously ...and when I said that to my wicked step 'grandmother' I cried -she once washed my mouth out with soap ( I was about 5) because she thought I lied (I didn't).

TTC all seems so easy for everyone else - we have so long to wait from one cycle to next - lets :-({|= instead if we can't take our minds off all our woes. Yes I feel very sad somedays and wonder why I am putting myself through this (and my DH)

Justine -I find it distressing when other people talk about how easy ttc is and how upset they are after not falling pregnant on 1st or 2nd month the natural way.

I am fed up with waiting :-({|=

I am :smt022 inside for the want to be pregnant again.

Oh dear $$$ - We had they little Emla tubes in hospital - pity I didn't nick a few back then. :smt102 - :gossip: I took lots of other stuff

Jocelyn - I didn't mind the Puregon (tiny needles) but the IM Pregnyl when I gave it myself was pain in the ... (leg).

Ali - I wouldn't let my DH do it - what if he hit the bone - that would be painful - did he use the right needle (I mean not the 19 gauge drawing up needle which is blunt and leaves a hole - a nurse[not IVF] I worked with made this mistake -more than once )

I am sorry if I offended anyone whose DH has red hair and freckles btw - I just didn't want my children to look like him in particular.It was the car & uniform. I think bad karma has come back to get me for discrimination ](*,) .He was a nice guy sometimes but hopeless at canasta and footrubs under the table.

with hope and lots of [-o< [-o<

Thanks on helping to pass the time guys, smiles are always needed.

Humphrey, I think you're making it up

DH & I met house sharing, try before you buy!! Lucky me.

Take care

Goodness moiye.. this morning i was rushing and stabbed myself to low in my stomcah with my lucrin injection.. i hit something i shouldn't have, like a vein of some kind.. oh and don't i have a big fat ugly purple bruise on me now... youch-a-rama!!! :smt021 The FSH was ok, i stabbed it into my leg, lucky i have put on 10 kgs since i was married and now have a fat gut and chunky legs!!! Well my DH is working at the local fire station for a month, replacing the local boss whilst he is on holiday and then DH is on holidays after that so he will now be home for 8 weeks straight. so i am very excited about that.. at least he will be home for our news, when it arrives in a few weeks.. anyway ladies I am off now to pack for my trip to Sydney on Sunday. Seeing it is a public holiday all blood collection clinics are closed over our long weekend..hence my trip south for bloods not to worry I am going to have fun with my girlfriend and do some Retail Therapy!!!

love leis xxx

One weekend to go. I have my blood test on Monday, and am going to try not to POAS til then. Pfft. I did say try. So nervous about it. Many things crossed this has worked for us this time.

Leis - have a blast in Sydney - shop till you drop!

Kell - You're almost there hun. You've done so well, and still seem relatively calm. I know you're probably going insane internally though.

Tam - lol - my mother is responsible for my dumb name so no I'm not making it up. But maybe you should watch playschool one day for a clue.....

Just a quick hello ladies!!!

Hope you are all doing well!!

Take Care

Racheal

good luck baby bliss.. i am sure this time you will get a good result.. humphrey... you now have me curious.. i am going to watch play school.. it wouldn't be Juanita would it????

good luck to all those who are getting results soon...

love leis xx

All is great and my embie thawed well and is ready to go back where it belongs tomorrow morning at 10:30 and it will be staying there this time for 9 months I [-o< .

Good luck to everyone else who may be testing or transfering over weekend. We are going to a friends place at the riverland tomorrow arvo so I shall let you all know Mon night how It went tomorrow. Night shift next week so won't be around much then.

Enjoy your long weekend in SA.

=D> Congratulations on a successful thaw Chele and good luck for tomorrow morning.
    Sue

Good luck tomorrow Chele

Humphrey - wouldnt be Jemima?

Im now on FOUR pessaries a day!! Plus Estrogen as well - just for the pessaries alone it costs almost $20 a day. I know it doesnt seem like a lot, but if this cycle is successful I have to maintain this up to the 12 week mark which will have me spending $1000 in that time!!

Anywho - if it works, it works and is worth it of course....

Funnily, of the few people that know that we have two back - all, and I mean each and every one of them believes we are going to end up with QUADS!!

Hhhhmmmm... must go lay down while I contemplate that!

Hope everyone has a FAB weekend - especially those NSWers who get Monday off too!

Quote Originally Posted by humphrey
    Kell - You're almost there hun. You've done so well, and still seem relatively calm. I know you're probably going insane internally though.
    If only. Living with my brain is driving me nuts at the moment. I am, I'm not. Am I? Aren't I? Should I test? No, I'm not. But I could be. I wonder if I am. Yes, I think I am. No, definitely not.

ARGHHH!!!!!

Keen - 4 a day!! Good grief it must be messy down there. Why can't we take oral progesterone I wonder??

Jemima :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 - but no again.

Blue Sky Guest

Hi all,
    just a quickie before I hit the books
    Keen - I'll gladly donate $20 for you to see you successful this cycle!! Money for jam anyway - you're on a sure thing!!
    Chele - hope it all goes well for you tomorrow.
    Kelly - have my fingers crossed for you for Monday!
    Trish - thank you for the slight diversion to get our minds off things for a while. Hope you're doing well. Am wondering if you have a spare room full of bed pans (tee hee)
    Big Ted - hehhee I heard some names at work today and thought - hmmm I wonder if that's it!! (BB addict... 8-[ )
    Have a good weekend girls.
    Take care
    H

Justine or were you born in June Humphrey

Kelly - goodluck

Keen - when it works the money won't matter - think of it as spending a little of baby bonus in advance - what will your due date be - next July it goes up I think to $4000 a piece - (* 4 $$$$$ ) are you in health fund can you claim any back ?

Heather - how you doing ?

Chele - great news and thanks for being a such sweet thing

it s a long w/end in NSW too =D> - no work for 3 days (except housework ](*,) )

We only have 1 (plus .5 sometimes day off per week)

Thankgod you got it Trish - now we can all move on and continue our clock watching (it was Justine by the way).

Keen - what clinic are you at? I keep forgetting to ask.

OH I won - =D> now all I need is a chest to pin the medal on -

I want to lose the tubes (my dunlop tyres) but keep my boobs - little as they are - I can't wait to get pregnant again for the (.)(.) and to ditch my exercise bike for the couch again( a NZ word I believe - sounds better than lounge) . I love the 2ww only for this reason I have a good excuse not to ride.

](*,) I have been riding my exercise bike every night for a 1.5 wks and nothing is shifting yet - I put on a few kgs the last month - eating too much comfort food. I still eat it but I pay later.

Humphrey what part of Sydney are you in or can we guess again - :smt018

Q.2 - Silver and gold I don't want anyway - a baby to hang off my nipples (.)(.) is top of my list. Yuk to nipple rings - sorry if anyone has one - but the baby could choke

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast