Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - September/October '05

Yes, definately every last drop. And maybe a nice treat from DH.

Trish - have been feeling fairly negative the last few days, but trying not to dwell on it. Although today had a very strong aversion to pork, which has happened to me in the past when pg - so, who knows :smt102 guess I'll find out on Sat. How are you doing? Has the cramping and spotting stopped yet?

Amanda - all details updated. It really is hard when faced with someone, particularly a friend or family, else who has fallen pg - brings about such a conflict of emotions, and thats totally normal.

Sush - Nice analogy. Couldnt have put it better myself.

Kel - I was so glad to read that your little neice/nephew is ok! Must be such a relief for your brother and sil, and also for yourself. By the way - only one bottle? you be sure to toast to your own success in the very very near future.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Glad it was goodnews for your SIL - enjoy your little glass of cheer Kell

Racheal how are you going ?

Justine - where are you - it has been quiet without you matey - my cycle buddy. Is everything okay ?

Anney - are you lurking - how is your ad going ?

Suzi - goodluck too with your donor search.

Gee I should not hit the books .... Great words Sushee and so true.

Goodluck for this next month Amanda - hard when we have friends who need us little realising the chaos it brings to our emotions.

Has anyone heard from Ness ? she has been missing for 3 weeks I am worried about her

Ali - how are your little ones today - how are you feeling ?

Bee - how did your scan go last week - I can't remember if you have posted ?

Cazz - how are travelling - any news for this cycle yet. When do you start ?

Leisa - how was your trip to Sydney and your bloodtest - when is your OPU ?

Gillian - drop in and let us know how you are going .

Shezabelle- almost time to start sniffing - you will be just ahead of Humphrey & me. Is your OPU November too ?

Tam - goodluck with your lining and the ouchie injections.

Hi to anyone I missed ... we seem to be missing a few girls

Chris I know is on her honeymoon

????

Hi to Chele,

Keen - [-o< - this sounds like a good symptom - hang on tight bubbas.

still some heavy spotting - more in morning and 1 clot (TMI) but not cramping.

It is normal on BCP - for first few cycles - glad I will never have to get used to it. =D>

Trish, you always make me feel guilty about not posting as you make such an effort to remember everyone. I hope that yuckky spotting stops soon for you. I finally get to start my provera next week so it will feel like I'm finally doing something - yay!

Keen - I hope you're not going too mental. I hate pork too - pregnant or not! You're in the home stretch now honey, keep focussed on that BFP that will soon be yours.

Kell - such an emotional few days for you. I hope you are de-stressing with that vino as I type. I've programmed October to fly by so before you know it November will be here and we'll both be going through all this crap again - aahhhh can't wait Lol.

Tam - sorry bout those jabs - ouch - at least this cycle is being treated differently so you've got a better chance.

Sue - I read you've advertised for a "donation". Good on you for not giving up. It takes guts to do what you're doing. I'd offer my DH's but they are crap - I always joke about his 2 - headed sperm and he jokes about my crummy uterus.

Ahhh crap - my MIL has just called and soon I'll have to speak with her. God what am I gonna talk about this week - the weather, what I had for dinner..... how much she sh&#ts me.......

LOL Humphrey - why are you not on the pill ? I thought they put many IVFers on BCP - I guess Provera brings on AF ?

Any excuse will do if she is far enough away - gotta go wee wee twinkle twinkle MIL -

Missed you

BBL going to ride my exercise bike while I :eat: icecream cone or choc mousse :-k

PML - got to go twinkle too.

Trish,
    You caught me - I AM lurking. Have not had my advert back yet but have a possible donor but now that I have a donor, it has all become too real and scary so don't kow if I want to go thru with it. Hope this is the cycle for you. - I am watching all the time.
    Keen, I have everything crossed for you and will be logging on all day Saturday to see the news.

Hi everyone
    Thanks for the offer Humphrey. It's strange to be advertising for sperm - my grandfather must be turning in his grave god bless him.
    Hi Anney, good to see you. You don't know how relieved I was to see your post about finding a donor and now feeling scared because it's too real. What's next for you?
    Tonight I had 2 responses to my sperm donor ad. I feel exactly the same as you. Uh oh...... what now??? Wish I didn't have to do IVF. The old turkey baster would be a whole lot easier.
    Hope you're all well and that you are well and truly under the table by now Kel.
    Love
    Sue

Anney - that is amazing - it must be a crazy kind of feeling - having another chance but with donor eggs- quite different to adoption but along the same lines. Sorry if to personal but was it aknwon donor or from your next site. What happens next ?

I think I would feel the same - have you considered even trying one cycle with your own eggs - I am happy for you

Sue - that is so cool - a response (2) already got to be encouraging for you sweetpea. What happens next ?

cazzoom Guest

Hi all!

Kell Im sorry hun! I am happy for your sis!

Still a bit weird going on in my life. I had some kind of head things going on this week but to top it all off I had this big "look at yourself in the mirror" thing this week as well and have decided its time to up my level of commitment to my own health and fitness.
    My friend leant me her electric treadmill and I am all set to do as much walking on it as I can every day. aiming for 1/2 and hour in morning and 1/2 an hour at night for the first few days then upping it to 1 hour in morning and 1 hour at night and then quickening the pace after each week.
    Its not all about weight loss for me, more so my health, not that I could not stand to lose weight. Cos I really need to.
    I know in the long run it will be better for me to concentrate on health rather than weight loss. more mentally than anything.

Besides I want to be able to get through a pregnancy and the raising of my child/children and I want to live long enough to do so and for that to happen I need to get healthier.

I start sniffing the horrible syneral tomorrow and I think the only compensation for the taste this time is that my SIL gets to start it too. I know she is gonna hate it so that will give me a chuckle!! hehe I know Im bad :evil:

hope everyone had an alright day!
    Cazz

Cazz - =D> on starting sniffing - I am 8 days behind you - oh joy -LOL at knowing how much your SIL is going to enjoy it (NOT)

Good on you -bring on the treadmill kilometres - I even read a book while walking on one - did at gym in hotel once.

I ride my exercise bike while watching tv -have read a book one night but makes you ride too slow. TV does help the time to pass - good on you for aiming for health but don't be discouraged if you can't keep up the pace this early on and while sniffing /stimming . Set achieveable goals.

I gave it up last stim cycle and in all my 2ww of late . I will cut back again when start stimming - and not at all in 2ww - because raises body temp and this is not good for embie.

I am doing for health - burning my stress away really helps.I sit on my arse all day. My weight is okay but my clothes are snuggly atm.I wouldn't mind if I had a reason IYKWIM

I love the biggest Loser - because it shows health aspect but I cry when they get evicted.

Hi girls

I've officially made it to the 2WW..............YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I transferred 2 precious embies this morning. Of our 16 eggies, five made it to embryo stage. Although this number isn't flash, I am absolutely stoked to have a few frosties!!! The two we transferred were apparently of good quality.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I am going to be a couch potato for the next week, I've got the week of work.

Take care

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's great Ali!!!! =D> =D>

You veg out babe and put your feet up.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678