Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception ~ February 2006 #3

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick update - nothing new to report. No strong BFP, No af. Going to wait another week before going in for a bt. I have done it before at this stage & I just don't want to have to hear about falling levels ect, prefer for it just to happen, rather than have it confirmed, iykwim.

Trying to be positive, dh is!! I keep telling him to stop being so excited but he says he just *knows*, I am finding that a little hard to deal with at the moment.

Symptoms are still pretty good, my bb are very sore and covered with spider veins & big blue ones running from one side to another. Never seen them like this before, it's got to be a good sign doesn't it??

xox

Hi Lil Chookie.
    That does sound pretty positive. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it's a BFP! Best of luck!!! BTW - how many days are you?
    Cheers,
    Didge

Hi Didge,

I am guessing about 16dpo

xox

skyelar Guest

I have my fingers crossed too lil chookie. Those BB's do sound promising! Mine are only just beginning to go like that!!

lil chookie, Wishing you all the best for your BFP, all is sounding wonderful for you.

Ann I'm so sorry to hear about your m/c. I know just how hard it is, especially when you have been trying for so long. Chin up sweetie, we're all thinking of you.

I have caved & booked a bt for monday afternoon. Had to work out what was doing me more harm, the fear of the results or the confusion I am going through now. Confusion won - bt booked

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well & thank you for your thoughts. It helps with the confusion knowing theres those that understand only a flick of the switch on the computer away.

Ann - I am so sorry for your loss. I have just realised I haven't said anything as I have been too wrapped up in my own issues take care & be kind to yourself.

xox

Ooooh lil-chookie....i'm now hanging out till next week for your results. Hoping and [-o< that this is your month. You soooo deserve it. Good luck and know that i'm thinking of you.

As for me, the Primolut worked a treat and AF arrived today (right on schedule). So Tuesday i will be back on clomid and have a scan booked in for the 7th March to check if my follies are growing. I've had more Bowen therepy and my therepist is going to put me on some herbs and stuff to help. I found out last week that two girls i know also saw her for bowen and she gave them herbs too, which in turn resulted with them getting their babies (they too were having trouble conceiving).

I'm feeling so positive this cycle (even though it's only CD1, but you've got to start somewhere i guess.

Hope you all have a great weekend and good luck to all those testing. This is going to be the best year for all of us. I can feel it...... \/

sararms Guest

Hello ladies

I haven't posed in a while, but have been keeping an eye on who is doing what.

Nothing to report really here, just waiting to get going on Thursday with the first jab.

Any last minute tips for me?? Just have to get that positive this time!!!

Good luck for Thursday sarams :luck:

Mrs Mac - yay for the primulot working, and AF arriving (mine too). What dose Clomid are you starting on Tuesday? I hope this is your lucky cycle hun.

Thanks Cherie - I'll be on 50mg days 5 to 9. Had really bad bleeding, clotting and cramps today and yesterday, so i'm hoping i'm getting all cleaned out. Here's hoping it's the month for both of us........ [-o<

Sorry, no personals today. I am close to "losing it".
    Repeat BTs today -HCG has still only dropped from 8 to 6 in a week!!
    Has to be below 5 before I can do anything -Just soooooo frustrated, sad, angry, confused etc etc. Just can't move on from this m/c physically or emotionally with all these complications and I am really feeling the strain today!
    Sorry for vent.

Woke up and started bleeding this morning, so I cancelled my appointment. Not like usual af (dark & heavy). Light, bright with a bit of mucas. It's pretty much gone now, 1/2 a day thats it!! Last time this happed and it was a chemical (I am guessing that is what this is with the faint bfp's), it was dark, lot's of clots and it went for days. Sorry if this is tmi.

Cried for awhile, dh was home and he was really good.

I just can't do this anymore, it is sucking the life out of me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123