Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception ~ June 2006

Good morning ladies,
    Just popping in quickly before I head off to work. Only have to work 3 days this week

Char - Wishing you the best of luck for when you test in two short days. Got some good symptoms there hoping you will be making an announcement soon. I'll be stalking you

Danni - Hope everything goes brillantly with your IVF appointment today. Iit's all good news and you'll get your dates.

A huge to everyone else and sending lots of babydust and sticky vibes to all no matter where they are in there cycles.

Luv Dan.

Danni - just wanted to wish you lots of luck for your appt today!

thanks guys i love yas heaps

Hi everyone...

Danni - How did you go with your appointment....hope it went as well as you wanted it to.

Alex - Jump aboard...plenty of room for everyone...

Char - I have everything crossed for you...Good luck...

Well i'm still waiting for AF to show up. Absolutely no sign of her what -soever, so i'm just hanging around wondering what is going on inside of me......

baby_love Guest

Hello Lovelies,

Danni - Just wanting to wish you all the very best for your appointment - I hope all went well for you

Char - I have my fingers crossed for you - hoping you get a BFP in a couple of days - there seem to be some great symptoms happening ....hang in there I know the last couple of days in the TWW are a killer !!!!!

A big to everyone else - hope everyone is travelling along nicely. I'm just trying to chill out a bit after our disappointment and DH and I have decided we might wait 2 or 3 months before we do our FET. What's everyone else doing this month???
    Chat soon
    Love Alex xoxoxo

hey guys my appointment went really well! the doctor was much more polite and helpful today.

I got microgynon and synarel, and also need to get blood tests tomorrow for hiv, rubella etc.

The doc said i can start taking the pill on cd3 is that about right? also girls, how long is the actual stimulated cycle? so from cd3, when can i expect to have my pregnancy clood test?

cant wait for tomorrow! counsellors and nurses appointment. thanks guys for all your well wishes i am so excited now

Danni - Glad to hear that the doc was so much better this time, and that you're armed with the info you need to get going....best of luck to you hun, but i hope that you get a nice little suprise before you have to go through with anything...

Shan - hoping AF is staying away for all the right reasons.

Danni - Dont know how long you will be in for, as I have never had the pill protocol before, but several other gals have, so they should be able to help. Glad that things are getting on track for you and hoping for a great result first time around!

Alex - you are more than welcome, glad to have you aboard the train!!

Char - not long, everything is crossed for you lovely.

Danni - I am glad you had such a positve appointment, good luck with everything!!

Dragged my butt to the gym after work today, it was the first day it felt hard (becuase DH and I went on a long long walk yesterday and I am abit sore!!) but there is no-way I am missing a day. Felt really good afterwards and glad I didn't cave.

to everyone.

xox

Not long now Chookie till i get my membership...hopefully by the end of next week i'll be up and runnng (literally !!!) at the gym....the only problem i've got at the moment is that DH will have the car up the mountain, so if it's raining i won't be able to go, but if it's not, then i'd ride the 6 or 7km's into town. The good thing about that is the extra excersise i'll be getting...but damm it will be cold...

Keen - I wish there was a good reasong that AF is staying away, but the B/T's tell the story that there isn't a little being down there, so it's pretty much just a waiting game...UNLESS.... can B/T's be wrong?????

Hi guys,
    Just finished my shift so it's a quick note before bed cause I'm .

Danni - Glad your appointment went so well. Sorry I can't help you with any of your questions but I have had nothing to do with IVF or pill protocol. Sorry.

Shan - Don't you wish that just once our bodies would do what they are supposed to do . Where are you and your DH planning to do next cycle?

Lil Chookie - Awesome job keeping up with the gym even when you don't feel like it. It's these days that break your routine. Keep it up girl.

Char - Still got everything crossed for you.

Well girls i'm off to bed. Talk in the morning.

Cheers Dan.

yay guys i definitely start my down reg stim cycle on cd3 of next month! whoo hoo

i got my injections and drugs and also found out its gunna cost more than i thought but oh well we will get there! in about 65 days! lol

Danni, good luck with your first cycle! I was on the same one (Microgynon, then Synarel then Puregon ...)

Just went back to look at my diary for 2005 so I could see what the timing of it was like.

Started BCP on CD 5. 16 days later, started sniffing Synarel. Kept taking pill as well as sniffing Synarel for seven days. Continue the Synarel alone for six more days then introduce Puregon. This last part of the cycle lasted 11 more days. Trigger was given on 11th day and OPU was two days later. Whole cycle till that point was 43 days. It felt like forever at the time as I recall. Good luck!!!

sounds the same mel!! whoo hooo

Nurse Dan - We won't be doing anything more now until i've lost some weight and we've had a bit time to get ourselves ready emotionally as well, so it's all good for a little while at least...

Hey lovelies,

Sorry for TMI............

Whilst TTC I sturuggled each month to tell if there was any CM there at all, let along tell what kind it was!! We pause TTC, I start exercising and I have got that much CM it's crazy!! I even had to change my undies today before we went out for dinner there was so much

xox

oh babe go and jump glenn! quick!

I agree with Danni. Get BDing girl. What harm could it do?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast