Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception ~ June 2006

great news that you are feelig so great Leis! I truly do hope that has done the trick for you, sweetie!

Thanks Char - Im still hanging in - guess Im just so used to the worst, I prepare for it well in advance,; dont suppose that is very good but old habits are hard to break

Char, best of luck with that scan. Just in reply to your question, we had one go at IVF and WM was conceived on that cycle.

Welcome to all the new ladies. Thinking of all long term TTCers and wishing you all the best.

Love,

Mel

Keen, sorry about the witch.

janee Guest

Leis, good luck back at work honey....I hope you don't feel dread and doom and gloom like I do every Monday....
    Jane - you sound a little down and out....I hope you're OK? I sometimes think I'm reading my own post, what with our name the same and all....take care of yourself won't you.
    To all the other "oldies" - hello .... and the "newies"..hello to u all.
    Me..., I'm wondering what the future holds...I bought myself an "8 ball" predictor thingo and I ask the most absurb questions, such as "should we do a FET cycle next month, and will it be successful?" straight off the bat.....I have decided I AM MAD!!!!
    Needless to say it didn't provide me with the answers I had hoped for.
    Hope everyone is doing OK.
    Take care
    Janee

Janee - Just have to love the all-knowing wisdom of the 8 ball - have done it myself, several times! Of course I had to do it several times until it answered the way I wanted

Sammi Guest

Hi girls,

Keen and Janee- that is so funny! I know what you mean Janee about consulting things like the eight, ball....mine is Angel Cards. They always seem to be positive but nothing has happened yet, atleast it keeps me feeling positive. Hang in there, Keen. and Goodluck for this cycle Janee.

Jade - what's a reg down cycle? I'm a bit fuzzy on some of the medical terms, I'm meant to be starting a normal IVF cycle as soon as AF shows up. I think it's just straight fertilisation in a petrie dish and transfer after 2 to 3 days. Best of luck for yours. I'm up in sunny QLD, is there anyone up here or are you all down South?

Aleida and Mel - goodluck to you girls as well let's hope this is the month.

Ceejay - hope everything goes well for your scan tomorrow.

Well, day one still hasn't appeared and not sure why....maybe Synarel has altered cycle? I'm a bit worried because we timed it (with the encouragement of the nurse) to be implanted and to take off on our honeymoon (6 months late would you believe!). We allowed a few days in case I'm late and now it's cutting it really fine because we leave on the 15th of June. So if AF doesn't show soon I think we may have to cancel this cycle and maybe won't be able to do next cycle either as we'll still be away. Oh well, whatever happens just happens I guess. I'm not going to let it bother me; have been doing this for awhile now so am used to the unexpected. The bright side is atleast I could drink and do a few more things (IYKWIM) on our honeymoon.

Have a great day all.

~Jane~ Guest

Janee - yeah I haven't been feeling too flash, been very anxious and having insomnia now for about 3 weeks, I am so stressed and tired and trying to keep it all together, my computer is still in the repair shop too so I can't come on and chill out as much. Only 3 weeks to go until my appointment, 2 weeks until DH sees his andrologist for a follow up too so we are nearly there.

sorry about the lack of personals lately I am not too talkative at the moment, I hope everyone is going well at the moment, hopefully I will be feeling better and have my computer back soon

Hehe at the eight ball...I'm a tarot card fanatic myself....not that they ever give the same answer twice...lol.

Jane...I know it is easier to say than do but try not to stress too much...I firmly believe Lyndon will have some answers for you...that's what's keeping me going at the moment.

Sammi Good luck for AF showing soon.....now thats something you don't hear too often around here!!

Jade I got your email but have been real busy over the weekend...I promise I will reply soon....a catch up would be great.
    To everyone else the best of luck with your cycles whatever type they may be...I have my fingers crossed for you Keen.

cheers

Sammi Guest

Hi all,

Jane - I hope you're feeling better soon and the time flies for you so you can get to your appointment. Is there anything you can do that you enjoy to keep your mind off things? I've discovered golf, not that great at it yet but great to keep me occupied so I'm not thinking so much about other things.

Thanks Mel for the well wishes, AF did finally show up so it's day 1 today and off to get a scan and Bl Test tomorrow. Probably start injections on Friday and will be able to squeeze in an egg pick up and implantation leaving 2 days to spare before our honeymoon....phew!

Goodluck everyone & hope it's a good day for you.

Sammi

hey guys im sorry i been mia. Im not coping very well blah blah blah

i start my pill today so its all good news from here i suppose.

love to you all xxx

back to the drawing board for me - as you can probably tell by my ticker...

oh keen, i was so positive you were gunna get the bfp that i didnt this month. chin up girlie, we all love you so much :hugs:

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

keen, bugger bugger bugger

janee Guest

Keen, so sorry for you.....take care .....
    I'm going to predict a big clean out in here in the next 3 months...just you all wait and see!

Hi everyone,

I can't believe there are so many of us at nearly the same stage of our IVF programe. Lets hope that it is a very successful month. I had a dream last night that I was very pregnant and was feeling great. Lets hope that this month brings dreams to reality.

I had an arguement with my gym manager today regarding suspension of my gym membership. When I first joined I asked them steps regarding that matter and the girl assured me that I would not have to pay a fee if I had a medical certificate. I wanted it in writing but she said it would be fine, well today the manager said that a fee was required. I told him my background even though I did not want to and he then told me his wife had gone through IVF and had 4 miscarriages so he knew how stressful it is.
    A fee was still required. It now doesn't really have anything to do with the money but because of what I was previously told. I hate being mislead.

Sorry about the rant.

Linda

Keen sorry to hear the old girl has shown up stilly cow that she is.. punch her in the face for me please

Danni and Jane... starting IVF and attending new appointments can be very stressful, just remember that so many of us have been through it, and somehow we all survive. How? Well i just don't know??? but we are all here to support you... take it easy on yourselves, and yes Jane, I remember suffering truckloads of insomnia, prior and during to IVF.. the old will it won't it and i think i am no i don't think i am...

take care leis xxx

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Just locking this thread girls. New thread is here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678