Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #5

Sorry for no persies ladies, I will be back later on tonight though to read through all your posts that I have missed while being away. It's just to hot to be sitting at the computer here at the moment. Just wanted to say I have now finished my first round of Clomid, today is CD10 for me, FX my OPT's turn up in the mail on Friday for me to start POAS again. lol.... Hope everyone is well in here. No real SE for me from the Clomid just yet, a little grumpy today but nothing horrible as yet. Just feeling a little GGRRR at the world today.....lol.....but that could be from just being over tired as well as we only come home yesterday and spent all day in the car driving so feeling tired as well.

Hi Tasha,

I just got back from my FS and my levels are 85 which is extremely high too. Did you find out yours?

Hi ladies, christmas is coming, hopefully this will keep our minds off things for a little while and hoping we get alot of BFP loving!!

AFM: I havent been able to resist testing, BFN at 8DPO, oh wells, at least i know i ovulated this month. baby steps it seems.

take care everyone

Hi M2OSB,

I only just got home now (bloody traffic!!!!) so my FS is closed. I will call tomorrow and find out. I wouldn't count yourself out of the game yet, I don't really know ANYONE who has tested positive before 10dpo. I would wait until Af is due and then give it at least 2-3 days. Being your first proper cycle in a long time it may be all crazy. What day did you say you had O pains?

Hi girls,
    Porsche- I noticed the sneaky little 'her' in your post I'm so glad everything is going well for you! Enjoy your Xmas.

Tasha- That's a bugger! Darn traffic. Hope you get the results your after. I always forget to ring too!

M2OSB: I'd say it's too early to be sure. It might still be a Xmas BFP for you! (I hope so)

Clairesmummy: I'm glad your SE haven't been too bad, I think we put our bodies through so much we deserve to be a little GRRR at the world. Good luck POAS!

Hi everyone else!

AFM: I had my scan today and I HAVE A DOMINANT FOLLIE!!!! Woo Hoo! It's 16mm, so I just have to keep jabbing today and tomorrow and then Ovidril trigger on Friday morning. Then I need to take Pregnyl injections next Wednesday and Sunday and hope that I get a BFP on Jan 1st! Another dates falling on the first of the month....how odd. This is the earliest I have evr been ready to ovulate, so I'm super excited. Unfortunately my scan was super painful becasue my left ovary sticks to the back of my darn uterus, and FS asked if a medical stduent could look in while she scanned...a little awkward, but hey she's gotta learn too I suppose!
    ANyway, I'm feeling pumped that I can actually move into TWWing over the weekend, and at least I have a chance this cycle.

Christmas Love to you all,
    Bec

haha Bec - I was at the FS for a scan today too!!! I had the same medical student look at my bits!

I had good news too - My scan showed I o'd on Monday (apparently the follie got busy and got dominant in four days or so!) Luckily for me DP and I have been BD-ing every night for the past week or so

I should know if I am pg on or around Christmas Day. Not sure if that is good or bad...Guess it depends on the result.

Hello to everyone else. Hope you are all well. Promise I will get around to persies one day soon. Just insanely busy at the moment!!!!!

Oh yeah, i asked the FS if you need a dominant follie to ovulate....the answer is Yes.

take care all x

n2l

Good work n2l! What time were you in? how funny if we sat next to each other and didn't even known it!

Bec

hi everybody

Tasha- I am hopeing i causht the egg this month, ive had 4 cycles since my m/c in august and i am getting impatient! Im glad to hear about ur progesterone levels. hopeing it's a good sign?? glood luck and baby dust!!!

Becnxavi- Thanks hun, i hope i did time it ok!lol. Good luck and wishing u a little xmas BFP!

afm- im on CD 22 now, no s&s of anything yet. Im not really suprised considering i only O'd on CD17-18. Im trying to be positive about this month, but it just seems so freaking unlikely that im going to get that elusive BFP. Oh well, thats enough whinging from me. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!! XX

I just called my FS to find out exactly what my progesterone levels were from last week and it was 203

When I google high progesterone I see 98, 139, etc, but never anything in the 200's.
    I feel like a freak!

wow that is very high!!! maybe you are carrying triplets? LOL

i thought mine was high and i too was googling madly!!!!!!!!

I'm in a bit of a pickle ladies, and I'm hoping for some advice. I can't get my Gonal shot for tonight as the chemist is slack and didn't order it yesterday and waited till today so won't have it til tomorrow, which is useless! So I was supposed to take the last gonal shot tonight and then trigger in the morning. I don't know whether to just trigger tonight (since I can't take the FSH) or still wait till tomorrow even though I won't have any extra FSH in my system so maybe nothing will happen anyway! AHHHHH!
    To make matters worse, the Pregnyl (projestrone shots) I'm supposed to take next Wednesday and Sunday are no available in Australia at the moment and wont be in untill Jan 10th! They are supposed to help in case of miscarriage, so I'm worried if I can't get them and I fall pregnant things wont go well.

Merry Christmas to me...

OK rant over. Any advice would be welcome?

Bec

Bec, that is a bit of a poo about the injections, I would still just do the trigger when told to as the follie could still grow. Also with the pregnl injections I'd ring the fs as you can have other meds. I'm on Progesterone pessaries instead, so you might be able to pop in and get them from the fs, they are a little messy but they do the same thing.

Sounds like everyone is busy, I have to go and clean up from our holiday up at Rockampton, so will post more tomorrow. Oh and I will be testing in the morning, so hopefully having good news

Good luck Liz - I jumped on as soon as you posted. I have my FX.

It's all sounding really positive in here girls.

Can't wait to hear Keli's news

bec- what a slako chemist! sorry, i don't know about the gonal shot, but like epayne i am on progesterone pessaries as well (200mg? it think) and they have been doing the job i think. I'd ring your FS asap and just double check with them.
    good luck xx

Good luck Liz!! I hope it's good news for you
    Bec
    XXX
    P.S. I compromised and have just done the shot. Half way between when I usually do it and AM...hope it works ok!

Just wanted to pop in to wish you all the best of luck. FX crossed for you all that some good news is on your way real soon. I think of you all often and check in from time to time. All the best. Sticky vibes and baby dust.

Becnxavi, I don't know much about the trigger shots or gonal shots, but wishing you the best of luck

I will be 10dpo tomorrow, but I don't want to test! I think I may just wait till AF is due. I ovulated on CD18 (think it was then, that's when i had the bad pains) so Af should be due CD32 (Wednesday 22 Dec). Have had cramping on and off and BB's started to hurt today. I usually only get sore BB's a couple of days before AF so this is a little early for me. I don't usually get much cramping either, not even when AF shows. But i don't want to look into it too much because I don't want to be disappointed!

Still, it would be nice if we all got our Christmas wish this year Good luck everyone!

Tasha that sounds promising, you can sometimes get implantation cramping so hoping that is what it is for you. GL hun I have everything crossed.

Bec goodluck hun I so hope it is your time FX'd for you.

Well no good news from here, I did a HPT this morning, well 2 of them and they were both neg I rang and spoke to the nurse and I am stopping the pessaries and waiting for AF to show herself. Hoping like mad it is in the next couple of days so don't have it over xmas. Also as they are closed over xmas/ new year I won't be able to do an assisted cycle this time and have to ring after 17 Jan and book in the another appointment which is prob going to be a waste as I will have to have provera to bring on AF for the next cycle. I was just so disappointed with it all I am so just want to give up at the moment and DH is just not understanding it which is making it worse. I know I shouldn't have but a few months ago we found a great bargin on ebay and brought nursery furniture, well I have just put it back on ebay to sell, I just don't want to look at it anymore. And I don't know what I am going to be like xmas day we have both our families coming over to our place for lunch and there are going to be two 7 month old babies and one 3 week old baby coming. Just want to go and disappear at the moment AAAHHHHH. Oh and now DH and I are starting to save for IVF, well when we pay off all of our bills after feb next year.

Sorry for the rant, just needed to get it off my chest. Hope everyone is travelling better than what I am and your xmas wishes come true.
    Last edited by lilminion; December 17th, 2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: added something

Liz,
    I'm so sorry about the BFN. I know what a kick in the teeth it feels like, especially when everyone around you seems to have a little baby! What a pain about the clinic being shut over Christmas, maybe you will o on your own? Do you still have any clomid left? At least you would have a cycle on Clomid?

AFM: Pretty sure I will o today sometime after the trigger at Midnight on Thursday. we're doing our bit for the cause , and then the waiting game is on untill new years. I have a feeling that it's not going to happen this month, don't know why. Odd since I started the month so confident!

Hi to everyone. Tasha good luck if you do test!

Bec

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast