Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #5

WooHoo Congrats Bec what wonderful numbers darl, I am so happy for you, congratulations what an awesome start to 2011 for you and you DH.

AFM~ 10DPO for me today I did the whole POAS this morning with FMU and got my BFN so I'm guessing AF won't be to far away for me again. Before Clomid I had a 10 day LP so we shall see what happens with Clomid. Nothing to report feeling a little bloated atm and very tired have been sleeping in a bit the last 2 mornings and feeling very tired in the afternoons as well, might just be the heat knocking me about a little. Apart from that nothing to report at all, will let you all know when AF arrives.
    Thank you all for your words of support and postive vibes I truly appreciate them alot. Hugs to you all.
    xox

Bec - Congrats. If you dont mind me asking what were you doing this cycle?

CL - Hope those results change for you! Good luck..

Hello to everyone else..

afm I start my clomid next week, I am looking forward to it, even though I have been very nervous. I would just love to suprise my MIL with a BFP heheheh Other then that we are packing up to head home tomorrow. Hoorayyyyy!!

Bec, great news !!!!
    That's a great result too
    Sending you sticky vibes xxxx so happy right now!!

CONGRATULATIONS THAT IS FANTASTIC RESULTS you must be so happy and relieved. Sending you lots of sticky vibes xxxx

Default BEC

Sorry forgot to put your name in my last message of CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks Girl!
    Mollie- I did FSH shots untill O then Ovidrel trigger, followed by Pregnyl support in Luteal Phase. I felt like a pin cushion after all the injections, but really they were'nt so bad. Good luck with the clomid.
    Clairesmummy- I hope you're wrong and AF doesn't show up. The tiredness is a good sign
    Rai- If your next BT tomorrow?

Bec

Bec - I love your ticker its great. Yes blood test tomorrow i'm really worried i feel sick all i seem to do at the moment is talk to baby telling it to stay in there and if i'm not talking to it i'm praying everything is going to be ok. Got DS1 to babysit DS2 at 7.00am so i can get my blood test done as soon as possible. Will let you know when i get the results tomorrow. Again Congratulations i'm so happy for you xxx

I'm sure your levels will be fine Rai. I know exactly how you feel. I am sending as many positive vibes to 'Pip' as I can. GL!!

Congrats Bec. So excited for you

Hi Ladies

Yay Bec Big Congratulations!

Those numbers look great. I'm very happy for you. It's very well deserved.

Thanks Shan. How are you travelling hon, I know things have been rough for you lately. Hang in there
    Thanks Porsche- I think we all here deserve it. I was very disheartened when Jules left, you two were the last two who were here when I started in this thread in Apr 09, but I'm very excited to graduate! I hope we all get our BFP and earthbound babies!

ANy news yet Rai?

How's everyone else?

Bec

Bec...

A BIG FAT POSITIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you! You must be sooooo thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!

It certainly gives me hope too....Given that we have the same FS! Hopefully this is the start of a good year for her success-wise

Take care

N2L x

Good Luck with getting your results today Rai, I will be stalking and praying for great numbers for you darl.

Good luck to everyone else in the 2WW sending tonnes of baby dust and sticky vibes to all you lovely ladies in here.

AFM~ Today is 11DPO for me and no sign of AF this morning. I was awoken at some strange hour last night by a weird type of pulling feeling across my lower tummy to my right hip kinda area IYKWIM by all that.....lol, I also had a very tingling right nipple not sure if it was because I was sleeping on my right BB or it was something to do with that weird pulling feeling across my belly. It certainly was weird and it woke me up from a dead sleep as well, I always sleep like a log. Still have BA today and feeling very tired even after going to bed early I had nearly 10 hours sleep and still woke up feeling exhausted and starving as well.
    So we shall see what today brings for me.

Bec - When was your last AF?

Clairesmummy - Thanks, You sound promising really happy AF has not arrived.

AFM - Just spoke to the FS secretary and my HCG is 228 which is still quite low i think cause i'm 5 weeks today so not that happy but seeing her on Friday so we will see.

Rai, I think that Porsche might have mentioned the main thing is that your HCG levels continue to double. Besides you might not be as far along as what you think. You could have o'd later than what you thought. Here is a link to suggested HCG levels: http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ead.php?t=1300
    But bare in mind that it really does vary from one person to the next the main thing is your levels continue to double every 48hours or so. What was the result of your last test and when was it (sorry I can't remember).
    Good luck for Friday. When are they going to book you in for a viability/dating scan (usually around the six week mark).

Pumpgirl - My last level was 58 and that was last thu. Thanks, not sure when the viability/dating scan is i suppose the FS will tell me on Fri. How are you feeling? Hope all is going well :-))

Does your hcg double every 48 or 72 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by becnxavi View Post
    Good news! The results came in early and it's a !!!!!!!
    level is 227 at 16dpo, which is a bit higher than average so I'm wrapped!!!
    Another BT tomorrow at Melbourne IVF so hopefully I'll see a rise (won't have doubled but a rise hopefully)
    Bec, just popping in to say a huge CONGRATULATIONS & all the best for the next nineish months :-)

Hi Rai, It is approximately every 48hours, BUT remember this is just a GUIDELINE, so please don't freak out. Just wait and see what they say on Friday, the fact that it is rising is a good sign. My guess is your not as far along as what you think you are. Will be good to get in for your scan so you can see little bubba, hopefully you get to see the heartbeat, that is a huge thing!! I am doing good thanks for asking. Got a new bra today, I was a 10B before I was PG and today bought a 14DD - was shocked by my back size, but apparently your ribs expand. Still crazy. FX they don't get too much bigger

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast