thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait 2012 #6

Add Ree*Ree on Facebook

Jan 2009
    Ravenclaw Tower

OMG Emma!!!!! Congratulations hunny!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

I'm a little worried already cause of the bleeding and also I got a positive on a digital test- but a negative on a First response dip test

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

i am sending your way.....

(and mine.... here's hoping it's good news for both blood tests next week xxx

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

I think those FR dipsticks are sensitive to 50iu. Likely your HCG is lower than that.

The Digitals are 25.

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

Thanks girls!

We'll be belly buddies myturn!!!!

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

I know!!! pity you live all the way over the other side of town to me!!!

Planetsasha is in there too

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

LT TTC Two Week Wait 2012 #6

Oh my gosh Emma congratulations, have a happy healthy 9mths.

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

Results are in-
    Positive pregnancy BT- very low HCG 26.
    Low progesterone, have to start pessaries.
    Repeat BT on Wednesday.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Congrats Emma!! FX the HCG goes up nicely for you for your next BT xoxoxox

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

I'm not feeling very confident.
    Trying to work out if it's possible it implanted late....

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

It could have hun, it's not impossible! Although in IVF the dates are accurate with implanting etc. BUT, don't give up hun, I've come across some ladies here on belly with really low HCG results who had successful pg. Big hugs, it's so stressful!! xoxoxoxox

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Hi all hope your weekend has been good to you.

Emma don't give up hope yet. Crossing fingers, toes and everything else for you.

AF arrived today so jumping over to other thread again, start jabbing tomorrow. So excited to try again after my 4 mth break.

I will be sneaking in on you all though of course xo

Oct 2011
    Sydney

So I'm popping into the TWW but really just waiting for AF to arrive so I can start my FET. While I guess it's still possible for me me to get a BFP this month when I get told we have a 3% chance of that BFP you kind of give up hope of falling the old fashion way.

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

Hi MrsMac - here I am, keeping you company in here Fingers crossed this will be a natural surprise for the both of us That would be sooo cool (Although I won't be able to fit in the wedding dress I've already bought by December :$, ha I can go for another fitting, that was good fun!!!) I'm counting down to my FET after I'm back from holidays so likely in October...

Oct 2011
    Sydney

LOL. That would be your luck, getting pregnant before you wedding and not fitting into your dress. I told DH that because we brought a new car this weekend we are sure to fall pregnant LOL.

I have been feeling all normal so far. I had some cramping and pains yesterday but they only lasted 5 min and were gone. So no new here.

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

I hope your new car is not a 2 seater

I've been having some weird pain shoots around ovaries / lower abdomen over the last couple of days. Haven't felt it today though. Like I said before we didn't try to hard, just DTD every couple of days, who knows, maybe that will have done the trick. We'll see. Are you going to POAS? I don't know if I should "waste" a test or just wait till AF shows up. My DF will be away around when AF is supposed to start and I don't like doing a POAS by myself, without his support if it's another negative.
    Had good fun trying to create some wedding invites... Anything to keep my mind of babies/pregnancy etc Hope you had a good weekend!

Oct 2011
    Sydney

No 2 seater for us its a family car, well a small family car but perfect for 1 or 2 kids.

Its funny how in the TWW you feel every little twinge, I have been having more pains today and my back is aching.... but i guess this is all a sign of AF. We wernt tring to hard this cycle either, DTD when we felt like it except for the day I got a positive OPK, that was a must, DH was far from disapointed with that .

Not too sure if I will POAS, I usually get AF before I get too desperate and need to do that, but you never know.

Making Wedding Invites sound exciting. I remember making mine for my wedding, ended up being so tedious but they turned out great. Im hoping that my new car will be enough of a distraction to get me through the TWW and onto my FET.

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Hi ladies,thought I would pop in and let you know I sneak in to see if anyone has any news ;-). Always thing of you to.

I just laughed when I read your comment mrs Mac about wedding invites cause it reminded me of FH and I making ours.....we don't argue but I can tell you there were a few silent nights across the table making ours, very time consuming and frustrating but such a good feeling when you look at how beautiful they are and when you make them.
    Me4ever enjoy making yours, it will be a great distraction.

1234513 ...