Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Default LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Welcome to the LTTTC Two Week Wait. A place to share the TWW with other LTers.

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    {sarah} Admin
    Rouge Admin
    Lenny Moderator
    marcellus Moderator

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Good luck to everyone this month and wishing you all BFPs!!!

Your old thread is here.

Terry im so sorry to hear it wasnt good news i know how dissapointing it feels but try and keep positive you still have one embie left so fingers crossed the last one will be your time. Amy good luck and i too will pop in to see how you go xoxo

Thanks Oneday.

Where is everyone else haha

Do dodo do do!! *sings to herself* haha

Hi I'm here Amy, when do you test?

Terry sorry this wasnt the one

ATM I feel yuk today. Tried to eat a banana and it made me gag. DP was concerned about his job recenty and was a real stress bucket. But he just got promoted yesterday, which gives us the chance of a few more cycles if things done work out. Seems like the 6th is ages away.

Hi Trishy,

My blood test is on Wednesday, I POAS yesterday and got a BFN but that wasnt a suprise, I was only day 9 :rolleys:

Oh thats great news! At least it will take a bit of the stress off of you!

Hello - it's pretty quiet in here!
    Had my transfer today. I'm not feeling too good about it though, it was really unpleasant. FS couldn't get the tube in, it took way longer than it should have - they had to take the embryo back when it became obvious that it wasn't working. I had two lots of local anaesthetic, which I've had to have before but this time it hurt. Sorry to come in here and winge. It hasn't been a great start. These transfers are meant to be the easy bit. They always suck for me and they're getting worse.

I really hope this is the last one.

Hey Kass!

Yeah a few girls have just left in here so its just you, me and Trishy

Oh thats not good hun. I had a horrible transfer as well. I have a tilited cervix so it was really painful when they put the tub in as well.

Fingers crossed its a sign that all the crap stuff is out of the way and youll get your gorgeous little bub

Kass and Amy sorry to hear your transfer experiences are upleasant. For this transfer the FS had to go back into the room where my embie was with me stuck with my legs open and bits hanging out. I was really annoyed as I stress out enough about the transfer with out me tensing up more with the stupid clamp thing stuck in me waiting for them to get their act together. I actually think the guy who filled into for my FS last time was more gentle.

Can I join???? :-) Just had my transfer yesterday! Fingers crossed.

Kass, just fingers crossed that your terrible transfer was the start of something amazing :-)

Thanks ladies - I'm really trying to be positive. The only good bit about yesterday was that unlike the last couple of times I didn't bleed, so even though it was by far the most uncomfortable, it may have been less traumatic. I'm really worried that the time waiting around around wasn't good for the embryo, and all of the needles and poking which has left me really swollen (sorry TMI) hasn't created an ideal environment.
    Ok -I've got it all out - no more complaining for me. If I have to go again I'll be asking for a happy pill!
    Amy - Sorry you didn't have a great transfer either. Fx you won't need another! How are you finding the wait now you're getting so close?
    Trishy - how rude! It's certainly not the most glamorous of poses! Hope you're going well
    Kimmi - welcome! Good luck!

Far out it sounds like we are all having a bad time with our FS's atm. I think sometimes they forget that peoples feelings are involved and it is a different experience for everyone and that we arent just another number. Grrr!!!

Well im travelling ok. Had a call from DH this morning. He went back to work on light duties (he is a diesel mechanic on a mine but atm he is doing the planning position while he heals) He said he rolled over in bed the other night and split his stiches open from his biopsy. He went to the medic today who has said it has to be restitched and they are flying him home tomorrow night. Of course I want him home if he isnt well, but we had to pay the $280 to get him home and its another weeks wages down so about $2700 loss

On the upside ive spent the whole weekend veging out with my mum watching movies, going to the markets, watching her do all my ironing hehehe. Im actually feeling very positive about the whole thing, I just hope it doesnt all come crashing down on Wednesday. I think as much as you try not to get your hopes up you just cant help it.

Sorry if TMI but I have been peeing constantly, my (.Y.) are huge! Im normally an E cup but I had to go and buy another bra yesterday because it was just so uncomfortable and ive gone up to a F cup Im just feeling really tired and run down but hopefully its all good signs.

Hope you lovely ladies have had a fab weekend and I look forward to lots of chatter and happy results in the coming days/2 weeks.

Aim xxx

Very quiet in here!!!

Well just an update, I have had excruciating pains in my stomach all day and right around to my bowels. It doesnt feel like period pain but I was doubled over the pain was so bad. Its finally gone but I dont feel very hopeful anymore. Did a POAS this morning and it was a BFN

Amy - it's not over yet - you've had other good signs so hopefully it will be ok. It's still really early for a hpt fx

Bit of cramping and spotting today. Hopefully that's not a bad sign? AF is still a week away...

gday guys just saying hello again as I am now in here again had egg collection today got 12 eggs so just waiting to find out how many fertilised hope to see some more bfp's in here

Welcome Tru Blue! There are only a few of us in here at the moment. I might start a list of so we can keep track of everyone.

If you want me to add you then just let me know the following:

EPU Date
    Transfer Date
    Blood test Date

Aim x

hi ladies

I'm bored and lonely DP is in Perth. I hate sleeping by myself but really should get to bed soon.
    I've read everything and now I am confused really should go to bed.

EPU Date 21/8
    Transfer Date 26/8
    Blood test Date 6/9

Hi Trishy,

I know how you feel. That is normally me everynight while DH is away. Plus ive just had a huge fight with my sister so feeling like crap.

AND THE WAITING GAME IS ON...

~Amy_Jellybean~
    EPU Date: 18/08
    Transfer Date: 21/08
    Blood Test Date: 01/09

~Trishy~
    EPU Date 21/8
    Transfer Date 26/8
    Blood test Date 6/9

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast