Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Hi Loops12,

I think the thread moved to LT TTC Two Week Wait #5.

Best of luck with your TWW.

I couldnt find number 5. if someone could put a link to it that would be great.

I had my transfer today, 2, 2 day embies and the 8 others will hopefully continue to grow to day 5

This 2ww is doing my head in, I had another look for a nuber 5 and couldnt find it

Hey Trish ~ just you and me so far it appears. I dont think there is a number 5 - I couldnt find it and it would be at the top of the list wouldnt it if there were 1.

I had two 4 day embies transfered yestie and havent heard about the other 5 yet but they are leaving them to get to blasties as well before freezing. Have you heard about how yours are going?

Good luck and fingers crossed for us chicky !

No I don't know loops they sai they would send me a letter

I meant to ring them today but was running around getting things for mum

Fx'd this is our lucky month

I've been having really strange dreams the past 2 nights

Hi. Usually they do call before the letter though - hope no news is good news for us hun!
    Vivid dreams are a good sign of pregnancy, FX'd!
    Ive been having some pain although I dont want to read into anything this time as it could all just be the Crinone or from the transfer etc, time will tell. Ive also got a sore thraot this morning and ive had headaches. I havent had any weird dreams, that I can think of anyway.

Hugs chicky, GL

Bad timing to feel unwell loops I have a sinus infection just trying to tuff it out

Saw my mum this morning they are aiming for the 1st of nov for her to go hone from rehab

Yes very bad timing. I hope you get over your sinus infection hun, not good to have that either. Hope your mum recovers well and very soon. Will be nice for her to get home

Hellooooo..

Thought I'd poke my head in here... quiet in here though! Can't see why they would set-up a number 5 if there's only 3 pages here? weeeeird.

I am 2dp3dt - and I am POAS every day through-out this cycle. Can't freaking help myself. Because I am having two Pregnyl shots rather than crinone - it will register false BFPs - so I have decided to test every day (expeeeeensive) - to see when the HcG leaves my system - and FX - goes right back up again.

Pregnyl does some CRAZY stuff to my BBs... sorry if this is TMI- but about 12 hours or so after I have had the Pregnyl (also happened with Ovidrel trigger) - my nipples felt like they were ON FIRE... omg... such pain!

Anywhoo - I really am trying to be a little bit more hopeful and positive about my 4 cell embie - should have been about an 8-cell by transfer - so I can't help but wonder... Fxxx...

Lx

Oh my this wait is doing my head in. I 5dp2dt and I am already thinking its all over.

The dreams and intergestion have stopped. I just want a sign that it has worked. I am loosing hope and I really dont know what I will do if it hasnt worked. I dont think I can except thats it may be it and I dont know if I can move on.

I know it is still early but maybe it wasnt a great idea being home so much in the 2ww period.

I am also poas like crazy and I have 3 different brands

I'm struggling with my emotions today. Could cry at a drop of a hat. I don't feel hopeful or positive today.

I've been out shopping meant to buy a pair of work shoes but just brought a pair of dressy thongs. Didn't make me feel better.

Stupid sales people in centre of walk way you say no thanks nicely and still
    get hounded can I ask you a question even that nearly had me bawling. Felt like telling her to F off.

Got my letter about the other embies. No embies where suitable to be freezed

Just what I didnt want to read when I openned the letter, makes me even more flat. Not sure how I feel about this. Dec is a bad month, my doct is available but they have limitted resources available in Dec so it just all depends when I get my period if I can do another cycle. If it doesnt fit in then thats it the out of pocket would kill us to do a full stim cycle next year

Hi Trishy, Loops and fatgirlslim! I had the transfer today, so am officially joining you in the TWW. I'm so happy the blastie made it to day 5, and is really good quality, but am still wary about getting my hopes up too much. Anyway got to think positive!

Trishy - I'm sorry your having a bad day hun, and that it wasn't good news about your remaining embies I really hope this cycle is the one for you, and gives you a BFP! I know what you mean about feeling ready to cry at any moment. I had a really ****ty day at work yesterday, and have been feeling a bit emotional ever since - it could be the crinone!

FX'd for us all, and lots of

Hi Ladies
    fatgirlslim ~ glad you have joined us, goodluck hun. My bbs are sore too - I think from the antagonists needles and the Crinone. Crinone is horrid stuff. FX for you and stickyvibes/babydust.

Trishy ~ big hugs hun, im a bit the same, found out today none of ours made it to freezing either Not that I wasnt prepared though. The nurse said they expect about 1 in 4 or 5 to make it to blastie or to be frozen. So I guess what Im saying is your not alone and I too could be more positive right now, its hard when you know if it doesnt work that you have to do it all over again. I feel your pain. I think we have to try and put that stuff behind us now and keep telling ourselves this will work - you never know, we are still in with a shot! Goodluck and I hope you feel happier soon xo

ehm ~ So glad you have joined us, goodluck and fingers crossed tight for you! Stickyvibes/babydust

AFM ~ As I said above a bit at finding out we didnt get any to freeze but now its onwards and upwards. This bloomin cold is getting to me a bit though, its making me worried that it will cause the bubs to not stick. Hopefully I can get rid of it but its hard when you can't really take anything.

Your right loops it's not over to the fat lady sings was just having a bad day yesterday

Going to the zoo today hope I don't sneeze the place down with my hayfever and sinus infection

Hi Gals

Well I can now officially join in the TWW thread. Had 2 so called excellent blasties transferred this morning and am waiting to find out if the other 2 make it to freeze. Transfer was very uncomfortable/painful and they had so much trouble with the speculum.

Hate to sound dumb but some of you post something like this '5dp2dt' what does that mean??

What brand HPT is the best to use? I have never made it to HPT stage in the past (usually get af by day 7) but I am thinking positive this time.

AF started 2/10
    EPU was 18/10
    Transfer 23/10
    Blood Test 5/11
    Last edited by nicoleh; October 23rd, 2010 at 10:47 AM.

Hey. Great you have joined us. I said in the other thread but once again fingers crossed tight for you!
    5dp2dt means 5 days post a 2 day transfer. I am now 6dp4dt or 10DPO (10 days post ovulation)
    I generally use First Response which I believe are fairly accurate but I think the most accurate are the Clear blue ones and I believe the digital ones of those are best. So Ive been told anyway.

AFM ~ Starting to go pretty insane now - really scared. Im even too scared to test. Although I think Ill just have to bite the bullet and do one tomorrow as I have to find out sooner or later right. Sometimes its better to just keep guessing than get that BFN But I am feeling quietely confident to be honest with the signs but then again still terrified - so as you can tell all over the place LOL Last night I had bad lower back pain and thought AF is coming for sure but then I remembered I had bad lower back last time I had my BFP so I googled it and a lot of people tend to get back ache. I also had shoulder ache which I had last time too. My back ache has gone again - shoulder aching a little still. I think if AF coming it would be here tomorrow or Monday and Im not really feeling as though she is coming - the odd twinge in my tummy though. I wonder if I can hold out on testing until after AF would be due??

Hey Loops

Thanks for that info I now understand the lingo! Damn af - all her symptoms are a pain & so confusing when they happen during tww. My cycle is usually every 3 months that why FS always puts me on the pill to start a cycle but as soon as I have a transfer, 7 days bang af comes. I really hope you get that BFP. DH just called out and asked how his up the duff wife is going LOL - boy I hope he is right!

No probs hun. I think I spoke too soon as I went to the loo before and had a tiny bit of pink on toilet paper - oh pretty please dont let it be AF rearing her ugly head!!!
    I know what you mean about AF with IVF, my cycles usually go for about 34 days but with IVF I get it so much earlier. I so hope its implantation and not AF - please god let it be so

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast