Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception - November 2005 #3

Hi girls

Just popped in quickly to wish Trish all the very best of luck. As you know Trish, I was the queen of P'ing OAS, I used every brand including the net cheapies. Here's the run down on my POAS journey in case it helps;
    9 DPO - Faint line on Confirm (only after 40 mins)
    10 DPO - Faint line on Fortel Ultra after 10 mins & faint line on confirm after 10 mins and no lines on the internet cheapies.
    11DPO - Faint line on fortel ultra after 8 mins & Faint line on Confirm after 5 mins
    12DPO - Faint line on confirm after 2 mins - very faint line on net cheapies after approx 10 mins
    and so on and so on................................................

Hope everyone else is doing really well

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Ali - you can keep your crown I am not that brave or ri$h but I am going crazy ....

thanks for thinking of me -glad you are still lurking - how far are you now ?
    how are you & bub going ?

It is too quiet in here !

Trish - wish I had the answers for HPT's. Everyone has a different story don't they. I only have some cheapies in the draw so if I do test I doubt I'll get a result. I may nick to Woolies and get some Fortel though. My beta is on Sat so I don't have long to go - I should just flush the temptation away tomorrow.

I'm feeling that this one is a bust. I feel nothing like I did with my BFP, but who knows. Not long till we're out of our misery honey. Hang in there.

what brand of cheapies - does anyone know what level Downunder internet ones are at ? what is best day to test -I looked at info sheet but it says nothing about what day -

love this
    I should just flush the temptation away tomorrow

I have used First response before - comes in 3 pack from WW.

a HPT is sitting on my vanity ....

when is best time to test - anyone ? FMU ? or NOW !

DON'T TEST NOW TRISH

I can tell you're a nervous wreck (totally understandle) but try and hang on till tomorrow FMU. I know it's hard babe. But if you have to - ahhh bugger it - just do it. Whatever you think - it's your body.

I don't even know the brand I've got - looks very no frills.

I suspect you've been getting some symptoms Trish - anything you want to share with us? I know you probably don't want to jinx it, I'm the same.

Gee wizzers gals, i feel like it is me on this 2ww... i feel sick to the pit of my stomach for both of you.... Trish if you are going to poas maybe wait until the morning... Oh i don't know... just do what ever you think is right.

Maybe you should both just wait until your Betas... just know there is good news around the corner at any minute.....

love and hugs

leis xx

Hi girls!! I've been lurking and hoping for word of BFPs!!!
    Trish..to test or not to test....there is no right answer!! I say do what your heart says...

As for me I'm not sure if I have posted my plans?? I have decided to wait til 2006. I am happy there are 5 frosties and I will get through the silly season then concentrate on TTC again. I hope you all don't mind if I hang here anyway. No one understands like you do!! :lovebb:

skyelar Guest

Hi everyone!
    I usually post in the Clomid thread but we are on the IVF rollercoaster so hopefully I will get to 'know' you all soon.

I have a question, our Dr has said we are perfect candidates for IUI, IVF or ICSI. 8-[ So what to choose?? I am afraid he is just easing us into everything by offering the IUI so I am unsure what road to take? Any advice would be appreciated....

Thanks
    Skye

Hi Skye

Like you we also had the options given to us... IUI, IVF or a lap/hyst with a d&c.. not that the last one achieves pregnancy ....

We opted for IVF and now i wish i had the lap instead. We were unsuccesful with the IVF and have nil frosties. Since then i have had the lap/hyst and D&C only for them to discover i have some very strange endo in there ... so in for a further op in the new year before having another crack at IVF!!!

I really think Doctors possibly only know about 5% of what is actually going on. Infertility is such an unknown thing.... we were also told we were perfect candidates, with the highest possible chance of conceiving for my age (29)... that all turned pear shape on egg pick up when access to my ovaries was difficult...

I think personally it is all up to you... what ever you think.... and i hope it all works out for the best...

love and hugs leis

ps sure we would love for you to join us over here xx

hey shez welcome back brisvegas babe!!!

i am just hanging around too hone... so much going on since my lap/hyst/d&c since then i have labled myself a GYNEALOGICAL FREAK...

I am back in for a further op in the new year to get this silly weird endometriosis sorted out.... meanwhile everyone of my friends is up the duff!!! ](*,)

anyway you can keep me company...

love leis xx

Oh Trish as I was scrolling down the page it was like a suspense thriller..has she hasn't she lol. I was a serial POAS, best results were always first wee of the morning.
    Sending all my sticky vibeys your way Humprey
    Why do we have to wait 2 weeks sheshhh
    Good news for me that I have been cleared by my gyn to do IVF again in January so starting to try and not eat so much junk and drink too much alkehole.
    Bec

Go Girls Go Girls Go ON DO IT LOL.
    The temptation is too high isn't it to POAS. They reccomend first wee of the day even though you can use most any time of day. :smt102 knows though. If a BFN on HPT just think its too early and pray for BETA to be BFP. Good Luck girls do it for us that can't this month.

Skye DH and I have only done ICSI as we are both a problem so straight to the top and yes we got told perfect candidates too for success which in a way I guess they were right as we did succedd 1st attempt but we have an ~Angel~ instead of a baby in our arms and 2 Natural FET's later still a BFN. Depends on why you need IVF I guess as ICSI is when they inject the eggs directly with the sperm so they transfer a fertilised embryo. Others I think they just transfer the egg and you go home and lots and hope you get a to fertilise the egg. Friends of ours did this to no avail unfortunately after 1 fresh and 4 frozen cycles.
    Good Luck to all IVFers as I have officially reached the 12 months on IVF I am having a month off and will be rearing to go for January with Fet #3.

Teagan Guest

Sorry Ladies, I'm behind...trying to catch up.

Firstly wanted to thank everyone for their support. It means a lot.

Sue...I hope you are hanging in there hun. Thinking of you.

Shez...Great news about the frosties!

Cazz...thankyou for your 'why me' post...it was lovely to read. I'm sorry about your news. I need to lose a few kilos too...maybe a bb health kick..

Chele...sorry to hear about the BFN. I like the name change.

Chris...good luck with the upcoming et.

Humprey...Crossing my fingers for your upcoming beta test.

Trish...hey hun. Ah, the dreaded 2 ww. Can't wait to hear your news. Sounds like everything is going well. inkstick: inkstick:

I will be having an appointment on friday and I think the next DI will be around 30/11 and 31/11. Looking forward to it.

thanks for all your advice- there was a massive storm here so I didn't get the benefit of reading it till this morning .I turned off computer and disconnected - you are all such a great support

hi Teagan - lovely to see you - what is next for you

Leis - you champion cheerer and encourager - but you are not a freak - we all have a few plumbing problems so you are in good company

welcome Skye - sorry you have to be here but you are in the right place for support and understanding there is a bit of difference I agree with Leis - I would say ask lap first or sonohysterogram first - unless you know your infertility.

my first cycle was almost cancelled because they suddenly reviewed a sonohysterogram I had done (DR was o/s) and it revealed I had a blocked tubes and fluid in one -they can cause problems with embryo - I just got squeezed into op list and was able to continue -not that cycle was successful but very stressful to have hiccups once you start.

Chele - a very precious name to remember your Angel - the years end is coming in bounds - the 6 white boomers will be here before you know it and you can bring home the snowbub.

Sheza- good you have the prize in sight and a plan for 2006

Cazz- how is health kick going

Bec- yay at another IVF baby maybe in 2006 - they beocme very precious children I believe - bit hard to drop the drink over the festive season -goodluck

Chris - yes only a week away for you lovely how is the 'womb' coming along

Humphrey - are you up yet ?

I really appreciate all your encouragement ladies - I still have light cramping on/off ....

w
    e
    l
    l

t
    h
    e
    r
    e

i
    s

definately

a line

pink - don't want to say it myself

lines -in fact

but it is very early days - and I am so anxious .Yes it was @ 5.20am but I have barely slept since 2am waiting and waiting - OM Gosh - yes thanks God !

Going to try and ring my clinic at 6.30am to have an early beta

I woke DH to show him - but you are among the first

skyelar Guest

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\/ I must admit I have followed your posts since joining BB. I came across your beautiful website & even emailed you about it...did you get it? I live not far from you.

I am so so so EXCITED for you. You of ALL people deserve this & I have goose bumps right now

What an absolutely AMAZING Christmas present for you & your family \/
    Ohhhh so happy for you!

Have a GREAT day I am sure you will

Skye xoxoxox

Got on just to look for news from you and it is THE BEST NEWS I have gosebumps reading it. big hugs and *mwa* *mwa* *mwa* This is it Trish.

Sal Guest

OMG Trish! I have everything crossed for you, that you can get an early beta and get that official good news asap. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! Once you're official you've got to take up your seat (has been kept warm for you) in the PG after LT TTC.

Trish Honey - don't want to say too much but it looks very POSITIVE for you!! That is brilliant news...let us know if you can get in for early BT.

Take care Honey!

XX

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast