Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception - November 2005 #3

Trish.. I dont want to say anything just... \/

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

OMG Trish - I'm so excited I can hardly type!!!!!!!

:bluestick: inkstick: :bluestick:

Honey - this is it for you, I know it. I just knew this one would work for you. I don't care if mine doesn't work, I already have my miracle, it's your turn sweets.

I so hope you can get your beta early.

You've made an otherwise gloomy day beautiful and sunny.

YAYAYAYAY Trish \/

Hi Trish,
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Hope you get in for the early beta - too much torture having to wait too long..... ](*,)

OOOOOOOHHHHHhhhh
    How fantastic Trish, you deserve all the happiness in the world
    Stay little bubby!!
    Yah you have made my day
    Bec

cazzoom Guest

O M G Trish

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

CONGRATULATIONS

Cazz

cazzoom Guest

yesterday I went to my GP. he has given me a drug to help with the weight loss. I am hoping it works over my break time from IVF.
    I made an appt with Kate. I was hopign for mid January but I could not get an appt with her till Feb 13 so that is my weight loss goal date.

I am aiming to lose at least 1 - 2 kgs a week and in 11 weeks thats up to 22kgs. I know my doc will be mighty impressed with that for sure and so will I!
    I am not counting on losing 22kgs though but it woiuld be great and I figure if I put in the hard work I can do it. My GP seems to think I can do it.
    I am even comtemplating doing one of those before photographs. But that might be too hard. thank goodness for digital cameras though so I dont have to have them developed...he he!!

I have a really good eating plan and a great exercise regimen which has already helped. not that you can tell much cos most of it was done while doing IVF # 2

Maybe we could have a "get fit for IVF" separate post. we could cheer each other on and not take up room in this thread.

I also dont have to take the pill while I am doing this so there is every possability I could get pregnant on my own again. There is no reason why I cant get pregnant.......its just keeping the pregnancies have been my problem. I mean I would rather a two moth break from getting pregnant as I have been pregnant every cycle I have had this year(except the last IVF cycle but even then I know the embies gave it a really good try)
    The doc has never actually given me a really good reason for me not to stay pregnant. other than telling me I only have a 2% chance she never really told me why. but it was also the day she told me I needed IVF and I was so freaked out I forgot to ask he he.

wow this has gotten long.
    Anyway thats me for the moment

Cazz

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

thank you Skye, Anney,Sal,Amy,Mitch, Humphrey,Sarah, Didge, Bec & Cazz I am almost in tears reading your posts.

I still can't believe it.

Thank you Skye I did see you message - it was lovely

Humphrey - hope you are coming with me

and I am back from having my beta - emailed them , rang and left a message at 6.30am then rang at 7.30am and receptionist asked nurse and she said come if you want.

Saw the blood lady and then the other nurse who came to check out why I didn't have a form (blood group form - which I know anyway so didn't need ) said "umm - when was beta for ?" - Monday [20 days after OPU]
    " might be a bit early "
    but 2 positive HPT with 2 different brands can't be wrong.

Does anyone know if your clinic checks progesterone as routine with beta and why ? Mine does not ! :smt102
    If I finish Crinone what effect can this have ?

cazzoom Guest

mine does not check progesterone either. I would imagine that you could ask to either just stay on the progesterone supps till 12 weeks or ask fo your progesterone to be checked if you are concerned!!!

WOOHOO again for 2 lines!!

Cazz

Cazz- goodluck with your weightloss regime - it can only help you healthwise and with IVF a bonus.

I just see so many ladies here see seem to stay on progesterone -then wean off

with hope
    Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11
    DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks

:happy4u: Yeah Trish!!!!
    I have goosebumps and tears. I was being lazy lying in bed then decided checking on whether you POAS was great incentive to get up!! Am I ever glad I did!!! When do you get the results of the beta? My clinic doesn't check progesterone either but I know you stay on pessaries or gel until at least 8 weeks pg!!

Leis.. I would be more than happy to keep you company!! As for the friends being up the duff..In the 15 or so months since diagnosis 23 women around me have announced pg..at one stage I had 5 announce in 2 weeks!! Those 5 have just had their babies!!

Cazz I am keen for a new post to encourage each otner to get fit for IVF. What medication did your gp give you??

:wave: to all cycling through this rollercoaster....

:smt022 :smt038 TRISH OMG Could it possibly be after all this time. I [-o< that your BETA results prove the HPT's right \/ ALL THE BEST HONEY Adelaide checks for Progesterone on BETA but I only did crinone with fresh transfer not FET's. Keep us informed Trish :flower: :twingirl: or :twinboy: maybe heading your way for you that ~Charlotte~ has sent this special gift to your family for christmas.

WHOOOOOOO Trish
    CONGRATULATIONS I too dont believe the HPT'S could be wrong
    I will wait in anticipation for your beta results
    Well I am back from my OPU and we got 12 follies, feeling a lttle ill and tired but very excited as 6 more than last time and great sizes, I will ring the clinic in the morning to see how many have fertilised

Congrats on those Follies Shazey. Hope you gets lots to fertilize overnight.

Is your avater showing on your posts at your end as I see a red x on your last few posts.

thanks Chele - I really hope so

hope it is not long before you get your ticket of leave

I just don't like the cramping continuing - though it is mild - [-o< & wish it would go away though I keep telling myself lots of women have it and obsess over it -read an entire old page of posts somewhere - all describing the cramping sensations and discharge/spotting

I also have s/a crinone 'excess' (STMI with brown specks /tinge pink )- maybe it is just crinone - who knows. Only one more dose

Thanks Shez & Shazey

Shazey - that is fantastic news for you -12 eggs - now hop back into bed and rest up [-o< for good fertilisation and speedy recovery.

with hope
    Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11

thanks guys
    Chele no my avatar is not showing at my end I have been onto kathryn a couple of times over the last couple of weeks I just dont know if there is something else I should be doing or if it is all up to her at her end
    Trish I am in bed playing on the computer, talking to my baby sister who is due for a baby any day now, knowing my luck it will be today when I am not feeling the best, I am supposed to be her midwife and her support person, I am having enough trouble supporting myself at the moment thank goodness for my wonderful husband, he has gone into to town to get me something yummy to eat, something to read and a big bottle of water.
    Good luck again with your HCG Trish I know its going to work its your turn, you need to open the path for the rest of us

thanks Shazey

have you got a hot water bottle or heat pack ?

Goodluck to your sister -

just ask Kathryn again have you emailed her your preferences ? -can't wait to see your avatar

I am off to lunch with a friend

BBL

with hope
    Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast