Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ April '06

Dani - remember it aint over til the old witch shows... evrything crossed for you getting a great 21st birthday pressie

ok guys update:
    positive opk today and very faint positive hpt

only time will tell! [-o<

I had a feeling Dan!! Pretty much a line is a line buddy - getting very over the top excited for you now! Shez just got a bfp... these things happen in threes you know....

thanks keen but i forgot to post that i dont want u guys to get excited yet!

im trying to remain calm and expecting the worst just in case--- it could have been the poor lighting, or an evap line or just my imagination.

but please god answer our prayers! [-o<

Stay positive Dan, you will get there sweetie... love leis xx

Danni - I'm still keeping everything crossed for you hun. I think you're still in with a fighting chance

Well, I've been taking the Synarel for about a week now. I'm incredibly tired, but, for a nice change, I've been sleeping really well at nighttime I finished up the provera on Sunday, so I'm expecting AF to show up anytime soon, and then I'll book in for my CD5 appt to be shown the ropes with the FSH injections. I also started metformin yesterday, and so far so good with no side effects.

Hi girls,

Dan - your still in there....good luck

Cherie - good luck with the injections...my clinic said something about that for me if this cycle doesn't work...hmmm...bit scared

Leis - how are you lovely....whats going on with you at the moment

Keen - Hi there...hope your doing fantastically....

Well i did a HPT this morning and it was a BFN. Had some cramps yesterday morning (different to AF though) and have sore BB's so if AF doesn't rear her ugly head then i might test in a few more days.....

Hi Everyone

I havent posted her before. AF showed up for me last week, but we have decided to go and do another round of IUI next month, then move on to ICSI, so hopefully the witch will stay away for me for 9 months soon

Hi Lovelies,

AF showed up, cryed my eyes out last night. Woke up in lot's of pain this morning but hopeful for the new month ahead.

Girls keep the BFP express going TOOT TOOT!!

xox

oh no chook!!! i cant believe it

sounds like i am gunna be lik you-- lots of faint bfps and then the witch

im just hoping she doesnt show up today fir my bday

hi girls,
    sorry AF showed up chookie,
    how are you going Danni, have a great birthday, is it today, hope it turns out to be an extra special one
    michelle

~Jane~ Guest

Ok, I cant do it, I keep coming in here and reading so instead of being a lurker I'll hop back on board the BFP express with you lovely ladies.

Chookie - I am so sorry AF arrived, I am getting really sick of her turning up when you dont want her to, she really is like an annoying old aunt

Danni - Happy Birthday, has anyone given you the key to the door yet? I get mine out for a laugh every now and then, I had a traditional country 21st with everyone I knew there and they all signed it which was nice. I have everything crossed for you that you get a BFP, I think that would be an awesome birthday pressie

Shan - good to see you are still hanging in there, I have everything crossed for you as well

Cherie - I hope all the meds are going ok and everything is running smoothly for you

Everyone else - :smt039

Well DH had the "procedure" done on Monday, after my mid week meltdown last week he hopped to it and got all booked in. The did it through the radiology dept and it was quite painfree and non-invasive from his description, a bit like an angiogram in the sense that they go through the groin and follow the vein where the problem is. So now we just wait and see. He is all booked in for the next SA in July now.

I am also feeling much more positive, I have started knitting again which always decreases my stress levels and I am off to see a counsellor tomorrow night for my anxiety who I have seen before as I am a bit prone to depression/anxiety. All in all things are on the improve. It's just a matter of trying to keep it that way.

I am also at day 13 again, gosh time flies, so it's BD city for us for the next few days. Let's hope one makes it up there this month

Oh chookie - i'm so sorry to hear that AF showed up what a bummer.....i had some spotting today, but it has sort of stopped now, so i will most probably be staying on the train with you for another month....love to you sweetie....

Welcome Babywish...fingers crossed you get your BFP soon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNI

21 Today
    21 Today
    She's got the key to the door
    Never been 21 before!

(i hope that's how it goes....that's what i sang at my brothers 21st, but then i was pretty drunk...hehehe)

Hope you've had a fantastic birthday babe.....

Awww chookie I'm so sorry that AF showed up hun. I was feeling so hopeful for you this month. I'm sure the BFP express will deliver you BFP next cycle - this month was just one station too early.

Jane - YAY for you coming out of lurking joining the BFP express. Toot toot!

Babywish - welcome to LTTTC I hope the IUI next month does the trick for you.

Shan - bummer at your BFN I'm keeping everything crossed that AF stays well away from you .. and a arrives instead. Sore BB's sound promising!

OMG ... I thought I was tired yesterday ... today I felt like I was walking through water all day. At 10 o'clock this morning I really didn't think I would make it through a full day's work .. I honestly thought I was going to lay down in the middle of the office and fall asleep LOL (would have been setting a really good example, as I was orienting a new staff member).

I'm out........AF showed up in full force last night, so it's back to the drawing board for me. I've gotta ring the clinic this morning, so i'll find out what the next step is....don't know if i can do it anymore though...

Shan and Lil Chookie sorry that the old hag reared her freakin ugly head how dare she....

Jano, glad to have you back around, i must say i was a bit sad when you said you were going awol for a tad.... So BD for you and DH maybe the op will help you guys big time and this month will be the month...

Me i have just got back from Sydney after having a colonoscopy, which i needed to have done prior to my next op for the removal of the endo on the bowel... apparetly there wasn't to much inside the bowel it is mainly outside, hence my nil symptoms...

Hope everyone is well.. early night for me... :sleeping:

love and hugs leis

Jane

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast