Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ December 2005/January 2006

Hi to everyone, just wanted to pop in & give a big Hello to the new girls, and glad to see things moving along for everyone else.

Seems there is a lot going on & I can imagine what it will be like once the clock ticks over to 2006, bring it on.
    I can't remember what the stats were for 2005 BFPs but I hope we beat it this coming year.

Hope you enjoyed your Chrissy & New Year's to come
    Take care

~Jane~ Guest

Oops, I didn't mention that I was from Victoria when I sent my details.

I have been feeling down for a couple of weeks and now have a good friend who announced her pregnancy on Chrissie eve moaning to me about her preg symptoms. I feel a vent coming on but I will control myself seeing I am only just joining the forum and I really am excited for her.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that 06 brings us all lots of healthy bubs.

Jane

Hi all.
    I tell you if I was lucky enough to fall pg, I would hardly comp bout things cause I'd just be so grateful!

Jane- i hope you start feeling in better spirits. i know it so hard at this time of year with christmas and all. Being such a family orintated occasion makes you see what we still don't have but want so badly!

I've read people talking about seeing natro path. I've been considering for little while now bout seeing one. I suppose it can't do any harm and it may be quite benificial, seeing as some of you say how much better you are feeling.

kirsty Guest

Shan I've updated your details for you.

j_girl I've added your details to the front page for you.

Wow its been busy in here Welcome to all newbies.
    Mods can you just delete the FEt part of type of cycle untill AF arrives it is just ala natural. Been bding day 8, 10 so far so see what happens (ha ha) fat chance but anyway. I agree that if I did get pregnant I wouldn't be complaining about anything as my SIL is oh my this oh my that arrrr ](*,) be grateful girl and enjoy every minute of it. She's only due on June 16th so long way to go full of complaints. Hope you all have a fantastic NYE with lots of alcohol for those of us that can. Might help TTC he he. Catch all in 2006

P.S. Mods does any one know what is happening with email problems regarding people unsubscribing. Lots comming through to my mail box and replies from others.

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell3
    Hi all.
    I suppose it can't do any harm and it may be quite benificial, seeing as some of you say how much better you are feeling.
    Shell, that was my attitude as well. Whilst I am not pg yet, I feel healthier and I feel like I know what makes my body work better iykwim.

~Jane~ Guest

Hi again

I have been going to the naturopath for a couple of months and combining this with a low GI diet (says she who just ate half a box of bbq shapes ) most of the time and I have been feeling soooo much better. My cycles have come down to 30 days for the last two months, they were all over the place before. I have less PMT which is a bonus for everyone.

The only complaint is the cost and I am not sure what I will do once we go down the IVF path seeing that both myself and DH have probs, but for the time being it is certainly helping.

j_girl, I also stopped going due to a cost thing. But I think I had also reached the point I felt like I had learnt enough to just have a healthier lifestyle without seeing the natro & paying for all the tonics anyway. I know what foods are going to make me feel bad and I know what I am lacking in so I know what vitamins to take. It's no cure but it helps!!!

The only prob with the natruopath is I'd like DP to go too cause it takes both of us to get pg, but I know he won't go, he smoker and a bit of big drinker on friday nights. So it'll have to be my good healthy body and his just alright one!

Hi gals

Oooops i made a mistake... it wasn't actually Sharkeys that I went to it was Fertile Mind and Body... the lady Sue that runs this, is trained by Ruth Sharkey, and she used to be Ruths secretary for many years. When Ruth retired Sue took over most of her patients. Sharkeys is now run by another lady called Stacey. Stacey wasn't trained by Ruth, she just purchased the name of the business.

Well I was quiet suprised by it all... I wasn't at all looking forward to it, and was so not happy about going, but Sue was just tops... she made everything so easy and the consult went for 1 hour!!!! I purchased my baby juice and I am to take 5mls twice a day. It smells a bit yark.. if any of you gals out there have tried the herbal remedy 'nervotona' it smells and tastes similar to that. I am going to try the stuff for a good 6-12 months, and i must say it was all very personal. Sue has asked me to keep in contact regularly and i can call her any time. She also does mail order and has a great website, (sorry can't post it due to forum rules) just google search her company name.

I hope everyone is well and is having a great christmas break...

love and hugs

leis and Carlos the Wonder Dog xxx

skyelar Guest

Leis that is great I have been checking in here all day to see how you went

I am so glad you were pleased with the outcome! I know how you feel about getting shunted from pillar to post talking to ppl about TTC.

All the best with your 'baby juice' , hope it does the trick for you!

Take care
    Skye

Leis - Good on you. I'm glad that your worries were for no good reason and that your appointment went so well. Good luck with your 'baby juice', and keep us informed as to how you go (dumb thing to say coz i know you will). I was like skye and kept popping in during the day to see how you went. Fingers are crossed........

Shan

Oh you girls are to funny.... popping in to see how i went... your so sweet. When i took it this morning i nearly threw up... mum was cutting some watermelon up and i said quick mum give us a piece to get the taste away. I never touch watermelon because it is so high in GI. so that is how bad this potion tasted..... but hey i love watermelon!!!

I am day 28 of my cycle, and according to my mucous i haven't O'd yet. i think it was the lap/hyst/D&C that has stuffed things up. Never mind. Anyway gorgeous ladies, I am off to Coolangatta Beach now for a swim with my sister and her two ferals. Piper 3 and Jake 6. They are wild, and sometimes good contraception.....

Take care

Love and Licks

Leisa and Carlos the Wonder Dog xxx

PS anybody seen Trish about lately... I hope she is doing ok.. might stick my head into preggie section and see how she is coming along!!!

Hi Girls!
    Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I haven't been on for a few days, haven't wanted to jinx myself. I have tested positive every day this week starting on Christmas Day - the line's getting progressively stronger each day, so I'm really hoping that everything keeps going in the right direction! I have my beta on Sunday, day 16.....tried to have it brought forward but no dice
    What has everyone got planned for New Years?

Didge - that's fantastic. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you that you've got a sticka.

Leis - Enjoy your swim. I moved back to my home town from Melb two years ago, and the only thing i miss is the beach. Oh well, I suppose a river is better than nothing hey!

As for me, AF is still playing her little tricks on me. If i say the bleeding has stopped, then it starts, and if i say it's started again, it stops, so i'm taking control of the stupid witch and telling my body that the bleeding has stopped, just to make sure that it keeps going!!! LOL Does that even make sence.

Shan

We are off camping for a week tomorrow. I can't wait, we already went for a couple of days over christmas but had to come back as dh had to work for 4 days & I am opening a shop mid jan so I had to do a bit of work on it. I love when we go back tomorrow tent & everything is set up so the relaxing starts straight away. We should have a lovely new years sitting around with friends having a few drinks (I am sure I will have too many!!!)

lil_chookie - where do you go camping? I love camping with a group of friends, but unfortunately, we have a shop too and don't get to go away any more.

Walkerville, on the way to Wilsons Prom not far from Inveloch. It's so nice and relaxing. I am especially looking forward to this trip as once the shop opens getting away will be hard!!! Although I have owned a cafe before and that was 7 days a week & we lived there too so I have learnt from this and this shop will only be open 5 days. It's a pre-loved/new childrens clothing shop so I don't think it needs to be open 7days!!!!

What sort of shop do you have? Is it a general store?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast