Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ December 2005/January 2006

HI everyone.. I am here!!
    Trish would you believe I am actually in hospital as a patient as I have been suffering hypoglycaemic attacks and as we speak I am undergoing a 5 hour glucose tolerance test!! Lucky for me I am a patient on the ward I work on so hence the internet access!!
    My next appt to discuss FET timing is CD 5 which should be 16th Jan.
    I too am looking forward to my snowbubs coming home!! Thank you for thinking of me. How are u and the twins going?? hope the ms isn't too unbearable.
    Well I guess I should go back to being a patient. Hopefully I will get to go home tonight!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sheza

your poor thing - the glucose drink is apparently awful -yes it is hard being in the bed instead of at the bedside. I know they are treating their star patient well - privileges well deserved.

Take care honey, I hope it gets sorted out and you get home soon.

We are okay -

with hope
    Trish

Hi all .. it is a miracle.....no I am not pregnant, but this is nearly as good as being pregnant.

Well I posted previously that whilst i was on holidays, I went and saw a lady called Sue who was trained by Ruth Sharkey and has a business called Fertile Mind and Body. I had been taking the vial herbs now for a week and I got my period ... and guess what.... NO PAIN

I couldn't believe it I actually can now have a normal life when I have my period. The herbs have done the trick with my endometriosis. No days spent in bed curled up crying in the fetal position, only took panadol and could actually sleep..... it's a miracle.....

Love and hugs

Leis xxx

Leis [-o< =D>
    what will happen next ?

Leis, that is wonderful news. Something about those herbs makes all the difference to be sure. I found they thinned out the flow considerably which might have something to do with it. I'm glad you have some relief.

Shez - hope everything is okay with you blood sugar wise and good luck for the upcoming FET.

Kelly - I sure will miss you around the forums but I can understand your reasons for wanting to jump off the rollercoaster. It's not an easy decision of course and you are in my thoughts.

Bee - how are you darling? Hope everything is okay with you, DH and your lovely puppy.

To everyone else - was just settling down for a mammoth posting session on BB but DH has sent out for Chinese and it has just arrived.

Hoping this new year brings you all some much deserved joy.

Love,

Mel

skyelar Guest

Leis ~ that is fantastic news! What a relief after all this time \/

Shez ~ eww at the GTT. I had one the other day, I thought the drink was like thick syrapy lemonade! Hope you are home & well by now.

I started my FSH injections last night. This is my 1st shot at IVF so I was a bit anxious/nervous/teary at the whole process

Does anyone else get emotional mood swings whilst on Synarel & Puregon? I got lost whilst driving today & pulled over & bawled for about 10 minutes. Poor hubby was like :shock: !!

Skye

Hi Skye,
    First of all congratulations on starting the stims! And secondly, ooooh yeah, I was pretty teary, I called my husband at work and was crying over an article I'd read about how much harder my body had to work during IVF! I cried at the drop of a hat. And then I encouraged him to go fishing with his mates and then called him and got angry because he wasn't home!!!! Hormones......amazing how much they can impact on us. How'd you go with your first injections?

Thank you to all you lovely ladies for your kind thoughts and wishes. I've had so much support since I joined this bb.

I'm scheduled for my first u/s on the 19th Jan.

Leis that's the best news ever, well almost

skyelar Guest

LOL Didge, glad I am not the only one then 8-)
    I have been a big chicken & had someone else do the actual 'sticking it in' part but all in all it is going really well!

You must be so excited about your u/s

Skye

sararms Guest

skyelar

Good luck with your 1st cycle. I think the first one is probably the hardest. I've only had one stimulated cycle myself so not all that experienced either. I didn't have any syptoms at all funnily enough. I took Gonal F for my stimulating hormaone. No funny moods or anything like that, but just before I had the eggs removed I could barely walk my ovaries were so sore. I had 18 eggs!! So you can imagine. Anyway, Good luck with it all.

So I'm about a week after ovaulating; really bad head aches, nausea and a stinking bad mood. I can't help but hope that these are good symptoms and I might get my miracle after all!

~Jane~ Guest

Sararms - I just had a look at your ticker and we are on the same cycle. I have had no symptoms at all other than huge pain when I ovulated. I've also been in a bad mood, but that is more to do with my mother-in-law being painful than anything hormonal LOL

I think I have been feeling so well because of the herbs I am taking, athough mine haven't been anywhere near as fast as yours Leis. I have been on mine since October and I notice that each month things improve slightly in terms of PMS (which I get from about day 24 until AF). Pity yours dont have some sort of clinic here in Melbourne, I'd be there like a flash.

Hope everyone else is going well.

Melody Guest

Hi Ladies,

I am just popping in to see how you are all travelling..... we (DH & I) have already started talking about trying again for #2 somewhere mid-year (all being well with Hunter & my body) as we really want our children close together.

We still have two eggs 'on ice' & will utalise them before starting another stimulated cycle.

It is such a strange & intense journey isn't it? this desire to have a child....

Skye - I am really glad my journal helped. I'm not platinum so I cant PM you or email but thank you so much for your kind words. In as much as the first IVF cycle is intense & emotionally/physically draining hopefully (fingers crossed) in 8 weeks you will reflect on how 'it wasn't so bad'

Love, light & babies to you all ladies :flower:

suzy Guest

Skyelar,

Congratulations on starting stims!!

Its a BIG hurdle, those injections. I do them myself, and I can assure you that they get easier - it pretty matter of fact for me now, don't mind them at all.

I don't really get any side effects except maybe headaches and tiredness on the synarel. The gonal f makes me feel better, except like sara, I overstimulated the first time getting 24 eggs, and it made me feel like I had rocks in my ovaries. It was the crinone in teh 2ww which was the worst for me, and I was quite tearful, emotional and felf vulnerable.

I'm on day 3 of injections, so we're virtually neck and neck. My scan is on Wednesday.

Suzy

skyelar Guest

Melody~thanks so much, your journal was fantastic & really helped me out! Made me realise what I am feeling is totally normal..so thank you again & good luck with TTC number 2!

Suzy~I am on Day 3 injections now as well! How are you cycle buddy? I have a BT on Monday & an ultrasound Wednesday I think. Thinking of you & really hoping this is our time

Sararms~WOW 18 eggs! That is huge :shock: No wonder you were tender. I hope the symptoms you are having mean good things for you as well!

Starbright~Where are you hon??Everytime I go to NGF I scan the waiting room wondering if you are there

Can someone explain the crinone to me? It says in my little booklet that I will be on it after the transfer but my Dr hasn't mentioned it to me yet? What form is it? God if you tell me it is more needles I will scream.......

Take care
    Skye xo

Hi Skye!
    The crinone is in a plastic tube (about 6 inches long) - your break off one end and insert it....and then squeeze!
    It's a whitish looking cream. The nurses may ask you to do your first one the night before transfer, that's what they advised me to do. It's good to do it at night when you're already in bed.
    So how's it all going?

Crinone is inserted into Vagina via a short plastic applicator (preloaded) and it is very easy and not unpleasant at all - but some get symptoms using it -preggie type ones - but they could mean you are !

Hi Didge - when is your scan ?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast