... 81617181920 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 #3

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Susan - quietly stalking and dying to know - please tell us all it was a BFP!!! Hopefully you are toobusy celebrating with your DH and friends to let us know.

Aug 2005

Hey Chics, sorry for the delayed response - its my other halves 40th and we've been flat out!

Sadly no news from the clinic as yet - and being a long weekend I would be surprised if I hear before Tuesday but my POAS this morning was a much darker positive and feeling terrible - so I'm hoping it's a good terrible!!

Thanks for all your kind thoughts xoxoxo o

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Lol. That's okay Susan. I think we all know the outcome

CONGRATULATIONS

Aug 2005

Thanks N2L....now if I could just get rid of this damn wind and constipation (sorry for tmi!)

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Congrats Susan. I can't believe your clinic is making you wait over the long weekend. How cruel. But looks like your about to bllow this popiscle stand. All the best for the next 9 months.

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Susan I think it's a definite BFP for you!!! Awesome news!

Aug 2005

Thanks girls I really am greatful for all your kind wishes. I still really won't be convinced until I receive the blood test results!

Speaking of, I'm so devastated. I missed a call from the clinic at 12.56pm they left a voicemail to say call back by 1.00pm otherwise they'd be closed. So I straight away called back at 12.58 and they'd shut. Devo!!

Now I'll just have to wait it out

Oct 2006

Oh man that is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe someone will be there tomorrow? Most clinic have someone on public holidays because an IVF cycle obeys no-ones calendar!!

PS if anyone wants to see something that has me confused please see my gallery
    Last edited by Joeve; June 3rd, 2012 at 04:36 PM.

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

JOEVE

OMG OMG OMG

YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

PS. That is the BEST news I have had all day - including the fact I bought a new Dyson vacuum cleaner!!

Oct 2006

Thank you I have been holding it in since Friday and I felt weird not saying something, my track record is bad and I know the odds are not on my side but I am going to try and be one of those people who think it will work out. I can say I def had implant bleed this time. Must have been the accupunture and chinese herbs....

Add Ree*Ree on Facebook

Jan 2009
    Ravenclaw Tower

Why Joeve my darling, that there is what we in the business call a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Oh my Lordy..... I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

Up yours IVF!

Oct 2006

Dyson is pretty good though! I have been uploading picks to another site where people vote to tell you if they see the second line or not bahahahaaa then thought poo that I am getting a digi I have had enough. Even DH didn't believe it until digi said it.
    Like I said things have never worked out for us before. Need to speak to fs tomorrow about whether I should start clexane etc so still feeling a bit freaked out.

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

How many DPO are you?

It wasnt an IVF cycle was it? But you were taking crinone???

Oct 2006

AF was due Friday or yesterday I think..... not exactly sure because of the spotting I had last month. No IVF just accupunture and chinese herbs, yes took 5 single days of cinone because thats all I had left will try and get more tomorrow.

Aug 2005

Congratulations Jo!!!!

That's amazing news and I'm so thrilled for you and your partner

So so so so happy for you!!

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Yay congratulations joeve!!! So happy for you!!!

... 81617181920 ...