12311 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 # 4

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 # 4

Welcome to the LTTTC Two Week Wait. A place to share the TWW with other LTers.

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Onyx Admin
    Lenny Moderator
    MadB Moderator
    nothing2lose Moderator

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to
    assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Good luck to everyone this month and wishing you all BFPs!!!

Your old thread is - https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...-a-180508.html
    Last edited by nothing2lose; June 7th, 2012 at 10:14 AM.

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

HI Ladies

Bee - Big Congratulations!

Vic - I'm really hoping those signs are bubs snuggling in and making a home for the next 9 months.

N2L - I'm so sorry .

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Congratulations Bee. All the very best for a very safe, happy, healthy 9 months.

AFM - I am still in pain Not too sure whats going on down there. After my last 2EPU's it took about a week to recover and now its been 2 weeks and 1 day since EPU. I feel like AF is knocking at the door and I ache more than have cramps. I dont think its my ovaries, but they could have a bit of ohss as I got 17 eggs and last time it was 8. I have been drinking water. I am really tired but putting it down to the pessaries. Boobs still sore and usually I dont have any symptoms, and if I do they have definately gone in the second week. I still have wind and feel constipated, but am not. *sigh* If it was because there was a little bubba sticking I would be ever so happy, but I am going to be pretty miffed if it nothing. I feel different this time. Any thoughts girls? I know that everyone is different with their BFP's. Next Tuesday cant come quick enough!!

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Vic I hope it turns out to be good!

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Crossing lots of stuff for you Vic x

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

I hope this is IT for you Vic. I also want to add that you are MUCH stronger than me not POAS

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Do you think you will cave to the POAS or wait til BT Vic?

Last time I waited til BT, but or this cycle, I'm thinking I might POAS. But we'll see.

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Lol, I was just talking to DH about getting my BT on Saturday and he thinks I should just POAS on Saturday. I think I will cave this time. Normally I like to wait for BT, but I am sick of the pessaries.

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

That's only 2 more sleeps!!! Woo hoo!

Sep 2009

Bee big congrats that's fantastic news!
    Vic fingers crossed babe that the little embie is snuggled in and it's a BFP
    Jane hope u hanging in there!
    Anyone I've missed hope u doing ok!
    Arm bt tomorrow haven't Poas can't believe it I haven't caved sick of seeing the one line!
    Will Poas in morning so I get the news first though I think hate being told bfn, not feeling confident at all x

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

n2l really hard decision you have got there - I will still keep hoping to hear that you get a BFP.... but in the meantime look after yourself.

FX it's good news Vic

yay Bee!!

....(doh... if you read the rest of my post earlier... sorry... realised I posted in the wrong thread.... )....
    Last edited by myturn; June 7th, 2012 at 06:32 PM. : because I'm an idiot....

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Good luck bloss. Will be stalking x

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Oooooh I am so happy you're testing Vic!!!! I was gonna try and talk you into it I really pray so hard this is it for you sweets, I would be so over the moon for you

Blossom, hang in there lovely and GL for your POAS tomorrow!! Will have everything crossed for you too hun

Well I might as well add this here, since I am technically in a natural 2WW, that I think I am a really, really SAD and PATHETIC queen of POAS, even sadder than you n2l I had nothing better to do on Tuesday night, that being a good week away from getting AF, so of course I just had to pee on something (like a nice brand new pee stick) and of course it was a very lovely bright, bright white background, no second line. Disappointed much????? haha. Now, why did I really test apart from being totally nuts ? Oh yeah, I was coughing so hard I think I pulled a muscle in my stomach, made me think of one of those early pg symptoms when it happens when you're uterus starts to expand and this happens. SO. VERY.SAD

Anyhoo, GL to all my beautiful friends in here testing soon!!!!!! Will be stalking you all xoxoxox

2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Feb 2012

n2l - bit delayed, but sorry. xx

miss b - not sad and pathetic, just proactive!

vic - you're dh sounds like a sensible man, definately poas saturday! or you could do it today...

jane - how much longer until your bt?

blossom - any news on your poas/bt this morning?

bee - congrats, what a super hcg level, you must be ecstatic with that. best wishes.

afm - nothing to report. 3dp 5dt, thats 8dpo and not even a tiny twinge. not even the slightest cramp or bloating from the progesterone. i feel ripped off after being on 3 x pessaries/crinone (mix & match) and having had 2 x progesterone booster jabs in my butt! bt is scheduled for next friday, so if af hasnt arrived by wednesday i will test. i usually get it a couple of days before bt anyway. i know i should be being positive, but after 8 transfers (this is my 9th..), i guess i am more realistic than positive. i am sure i left a tiny, teeny scrap of hope on the kitchen table last night, cant seem to find it anywhere this morning though...

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Got to hang in there Andie, you can do it hun!!! I know how frasturating it is to wait, it feels like a lifetime that bloody 2WW. I killed time peeing on countless sticks, and I also drove myself nuts. Oh well I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun, and remember that some ladies have absolutely no symptoms before they get their BFP. Not even cramping!

Sep 2009

well bt results in but dont quite know what to think not great results, have 33hcg reading so have to retest on tuesday as its a public holiday here so no doc/nurses to talk to over the weekend, aargh!

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

So did they say your pg? Its a positive right? I'm not sure what numbers are meant to be, but I know its meant to double and stuff so FX they get busy over the weekend x

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Bloss, praying the numbers double and grow as they should xxx

12311 ...