thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    WA
    444

    Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4

    Asses Miss B thank you. I have to admit I am a bit put off after today as well! It's a bit disconcerting testing to see whether the trigger has gone and getting a feint line - on the day of your transfer! I only started today because didn't want to wait 2 or 3 days post transfer and then cave and test - get a feint line, get my hopes up, and then discover the line has gone a few days later as the trigger disappears and I'm an idiot..

    Maybe I am actually put of POAS as well... I've decided after today that I am going to go as long as poss without testing and try and just go off symptoms and intuition.. Today's experience freaked me out!

    Juniper I'm thinking of you and have everything crossed AF hasn't arrived.

    Xx

  2. #2
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4

    Noooo! You have to keep testing now hun lol, you'll drive yourself crazy wondering if the trigger is still there or not!! I think n2l said it takes approximately 10 days for the trigger to leave the system counting when you trigger before the egg pick up in a fresh cycle....but of course yours is a FET so it's different.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    WA
    444

    Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4

    Miss B - OMG excellent point!!!! If I stop I won't know?

    What a nightmare..... So does that mean I have to test everyday from now until the line disappears? Grrrr

    I triggered last Tuesday so today is day 7 post trigger..... The counting never ends.....

    Thank you so much for pointing that one out!

    Xxx