Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008

come on Bel stay with us!!!! try to think positive thoughts and I'll keep my fingers crossed for a great result for you sweety

Thanks Blizz, I'm just having a real down day. Am so scared of the dreaded BFN arriving on Monday

Bel and Lulu big - hang in there !!! Remember sometimes those silly POAS don't register for some girls til way late. Thinking of you both.

Good morning everyone, would you believe it's morning and I'm awake!!??

So this morning I did another POAS even though I told myself I wouldn't and guess what?-another BFN..AAAAHHHH!! I know it may not register yet, I get all that, but I soooo wanted a BFP cause the wait tomorrow is going to be agony. So everyone had better be ready for me tomorrow!! How's everyone else going? Any exciting plans for today?

Deni- Thanks for the kind words. Last time I was pg the line on the test I did was so so faint no-one would confirm it either way without a BT. So I still remain hopeful

Lulu- How are you feeling today? Did you POAS? I hope you had a relaxing night and are feeling a bit better today. I wish I could help you... will chat soon

Have decided that if I get the dreaded BFN tomorrow am going to ask to see my FS on Tues to talk about my treatment. I'm on a HRT cycle this month and I don't really understand fully why I'm on it. I assume it's beacuse my AF is so irregular, they are trying to mimic a normal cycle. But I have learnt from my counsellor that I'm allowed to ask questions about my treatment, so that's exactly what I'm going to do. 2 weeks ago I had 6 embies frozen and my FS said to me "don't worry, you'll get a pregnancy out of this lot of embies" Now with only 2 left, I'm not so sure. So the list of questions begins. Hopefully tomorrow I can throw my list out and celebrate instead BUT I am planning for the worst.

Have a great Sunday everyone. Relax and spoil yourself!!
    Hugs to all

good for you Bel!!... it does pay to ask questions, if only to help you understand what they do, after all it is your body,you should have some say in whats being done to it.
    good luck with POAS tomorrow I really hope for a BFP for you (would even settle for a little faint positive) all the best sweets

Hi All

Hope your day has been good and there are no signs of the dreaded AF. I've had a very busy day in front of the TV!!

Tomorrow is the dreaded BT day for me. To be perfectly honest, I'm petrified. Have done 2 BFN POAS's. I know it could still a BFP for me but I don't hold too much hope now. My poor mum keeps copping the breakdowns...Was doing ok today til she called and then it was all over. So I put myself to bed for a couple of hours this afternoon to try and clear my head. I just hate the emotional rollercoaster.

I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

Have a good night all and stay positive and strong
    Hugs Bel

Hi Guys,

Well after yesterdays horrendous meltdown, am feeling a little better today.

Another POAS done today and my Pregnyl line is almost gone..but sadly nothing kicking in there to replace it. Yes ofcourse I will do yet another tomorrow, but alas I am pretty sure I know the result.

Bel - hang in there buddy...I've also had the most busy of days infront of the tv.

I hope you're all ok..thanks for the support...and please please can someone do better then me please..

waiting1 Guest

Hi All

I have been keeping a bit of a low profile these days. Trying not to focus on the fact that I have an embbie on board in order to maintain a bit of sanity in the event it is another BFN. Today is 6dpt so 9dpo and as yet have felt completely normal.
    Who knows? I am just trying not to analyse every twinge this time. I figure if it is meant to be it will be.
    Only have 3 frozen left and I don't think the quality is amazing - so FS just said to work through them. I have a strong suspicion I will be having to go through another stim cycle though. To make it worse its not just the BFN's its the BFN's in the bank account that are starting to really be felt......
    Anyway enough of my whinge this morning.
    Good luck to all. I am not really up on who is testing when so for those this week best of luck !

Bel,
    Wishing you all the luck in the world today.
    Good sign AF has stayed away.

Lulu: Give it a couple of days love, although the pregnyl lines have gone it isnt long ewnough for the HCG lines to appear

Me: well I am hoping to test tomorow, I cant believe I have gone 10 days without.
    I am so unsure of what it will say not feeling pregnant but then not feeling that AF is on her way.
    Very sensitive to smells atm another one of my symtoms that will disappear as soon as a BFN appears.

I'm chatty today LOL cause I am at work with no patients so I'll be killing some time in here today!!

waiting1 Guest

Good luck Bec G - how exciting.
    I am never as strong as you - I always test 9 days post as that usually gives me an accurate indication.....
    thinking of you.

Oooh now I am thinking about ducking into the chemist and doing it at work.When I did IVF first time around I usually tested from day 5 LOL, it might be the tight ar$e in me this time that is making me patient..or I love the fact that I dont know and still can pretend. I dont want to have another one of those embarassing situations with the IVF nurse questioning her bt results because my stupid POAS said negative and she was telling me it was positive.
    Waiting: are in the land of limbo ?
    Bec
    Told you I'd be chatty LOL

Best of luck Waiting1...fingers crossed for you this month..

Bec - Don't you just hate those imaginary symptoms?? I had such bad heartburn last week (not imaginary) but ofcourse it disappeared over the weekend. I am very impressed you have gone 10days without testing...good for you. When is your BT brave girl..??

FRIDAY!!!
    But really I had trigger on the Tues so add 24-36 hrs for O, so tomorrow is day 13ish I think..transfer was done on the Friday. So when does anyone know if AF going to show is it from trans or trigger?
    I was saying to another BB girl the other day if this works first go back I am going to be so embarrased my family and friends are going to wonder why it took 4yrs to get our first BFP

LOL spewey watery mouth..another one of my imaginary symptoms. Starting to think I actually might be, of course that makes it harder when it isnt...stop thinking about it Rebecca. Better go and do some work
    Last edited by Visitor9; February 18th, 2008 at 09:08 AM.

Hi girls I'm joining you on the imaginary symptoms, actually tho I think it's due to my latest Pregnyl 1000 injection this morning - has anyone else felt a little upset in the tummy after one of those? I don't usually but this morning I'm feeling a bit strange in there. Must be the sudden boost of hcg that's doing it. Other than that, I have fleeting depressing moments of "AF feeling" without the cramps or anything, just that general blah feeling. Got to push out the negative thoughts!!!! - I've got a whole week til my BT

Best wishes to all ...

Man - we are all so sad...

bec - i dont know how you do it?? There is just no way I could hold out.
    FYI - I buy the POAS on the net - soooooooo much cheaper then the chemist.....
    no point doing it anyway till tomorrow morning when you can use first wee of the day... OMG - I wonder if you are???? how exciting.

Deni - poor thing...I had my last Pregnyl Thursday and my POAS line today is now back to nada...and no real PG line replacing it...You got the Pregnyl in your system for another 4-5days sweet...and yes it makes you have fake PG signs - sore BB, I have also had nausea from them in the past...they are awful.

Bel - sleep well princess...

Nah still at work, no testing for me.

Demi: I have every symptom my boobs are sore because I keep on pressing on them, prob sick from eating lollies and well the rest is all in my head

Minnie: I am scared they are going to give me false answers! Will do one and if it looks goodish will splurge and buy what I call a real one LOL

My boss just came in to talk about a "partnership"in the business didnt have the heart to tell him that he will have to wait till next week before I will discuss anything made up some silly story to put him off the scent.

Bec

Yeah I still have the sore BB as well - but know its still that nightmare Pregnyl for me.
    Bec - what do u mean if it looks good you'll splurge on a real one? You have the internet ones? I think the Pregnow are brilliant as so sensitive. Give me the inside goss please.....

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast