Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

Default LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

Welcome to the LTTTC Two Week Wait. A place to share the TWW with other LTers.

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    Gargy Moderator
    dusty Moderator

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Good luck to everyone this month and wishing you all BFPs!!!

Your old thread is HERE
    Last edited by dusty; April 4th, 2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: update title

B2B - sorry to hear your poas was a BFN. I hope your BT shows something else. Enjoy your acupuncture, it is DEFINATELY worthwhile

BDT - Good luck for tomorrow and you get your BFP this month

Thanks for all the well wishes girls. Im feeling so nervous. I have butterflies in my tummy! 2pm cant come quick enough. Am finding it really hard to concentrate here at work.

Tania

Hi everyone, YAY I am in here tomorrow, and praying for my BFP in March. Best wishes to everyone!

Good luck Miss Magpie.. This wait must be driving you insane..
    BDT - Good luck with FET tomorrow.. I hope the psychic is right and that this is the one.. (If you still have the psychics name or contact details could you PM them to me please) I have always wanted to see one but have also never wanted the answers.. I think I might be game enough now...
    To everyone who got a BFN this round, I'm so sorry and good luck for the next..
    Good luck to everyone still waiting for test day...
    AFM - AF is due today or tomorrow by my calculations. We're just going a'la naturale this cycle and the next before starting our first round of IVF.. I don't think there's really any chance of a BFP this cycle as we only got in 1 BD session at appropriate moment.. Oh well, You never know..Good luck ladies...

Good luck Tania! xx

HI girls,

I'll be heading home shortly and will then ring the clinic for my results when I get home. Unfortunately I dont have the internet at home, sorry Will try and get onto a computer over the weekend, otherwise will be back online on Monday to tell you the result.

Thanks again for all your support, well wishes and encouragement over the last 2 weeks. Its GREATLY appreciated and I couldnt have coped without it

Take care,

Tania

It's official - I'm out this round. AF should be just around the corner now. I've had my cry. Feeling better now and looking forward to joining the IVF train! Good Luck with your results MissM....it up to you to give us a BFP now!

Miss Magpie I can't believe you are going to make us wait til monday if it is still positive then it sound good I cant wait to hear your news. I have just notice that you have sever Endo and a left ovary removed. My left ovary was taken as well due to Endo and fell pregnant after that OP through IVF. I have everything crossed for you

B2B sorry to hear about your BFN good luck for your next cycle

lilmisshavachat it only takes one time fingers crossed it was the perfect time.

JBM thats great you are feeling relax it the best way to be.

Babydreamtime welcome for tomorrow and GL

Possum sorry you AF arrived

AFM I did my first POAS and got a positive with in a couple of seconds it was so quick I hadn't had time to put it down so finger crossed for Monday I can't wait.
    Has anyone else got BT on Monday

Azzrenae - Yay, Sounds like your are UTD.. Brilliant news hun... I'll look forward to your post after your BT to confirm... Woo Hoo...

just plodding along, no urge to poas, 1st time ever lasted this long!!!!!
    had a good acupuncture session today, work was fine, now just relaxing, prob watch a movie and go to bed early. i am feeling very relaxed, this is not normal for me BTW.

count doen to tue for home test then 1 week til fri for blood test.

BTW i got a maternity top today one of those breast feeding ones, anyway it just loooks like a cross over top.

very hopefull arent i ?!

good luck to all in TWW. fingers, toes arms and legs crossed. and lots of prayers too.

Good evening girls,

Well its official, I got a Its all so surreal. Cant believe it. My HCG level was 171 which the nurse said was great.

Im at my mums house so quickly logged onto her computer to post a message. Couldnt make you all wait until Monday!!! I wanted to tell my mum the news in person and she started to cry when I told her! Also went to my DP's parents house too.

B2B - sorry to hear your news Hope that IVF brings you a BFP soon. Thinking of you.

Azzrenae - YAY, how exciting you got a positive on your poas! Cant wait to hear your news on Monday

Take care girls and have a good weekend.

Cheers,

Tania

Miss M: Wanted to drop in a say a big CONGRATS... on your BFP. I am so looking forward to sharing our pg together. See you in the pg thread soon.

Kelly

yeeeehhhhhaaaaa Miss M!!! Fantastic News - congrats to you and DP!!!

i just did a big reply and lost it argggggg

BTW congrats miss magpie !!!!!!

Missmagpie im glad you didn't make us wait, that is great

JBM you sound so relaxed thats great

Good luck to everyone hope this week has gone fast for you

Just dropping in to say a huge CONGRATS to Miss Magpie - so happy for you hun

Lots of for all you ladies in the TWW.

to JBM and BDT

Sara

Miss Magpie...I'm thrilled for you. You little ripper!!!! Those numbers sound great Now here's the bit I have trouble with"relax and enjoy it". I hope you have a healthy 9 months ahead.

Azrennae...sounds very promising, fingers crossed til your results on Monday. I hope you get through the weekend without going crazy with the wait.

Buggirl, your response to your recent disappointment is the best attitude I've ever seen (very inspiring). I got goosebumps reading it. Take care and I hope you have better luck soon.

B2B, sorry about AF. If your next step is IVF, don't be afraid, I never thought in a million years I'd do it. I turned and left our FS at the mere suggestion and spent another year chasing ourt tails looking for alternatives when look what IVF could have done for us sooner. Good luck.

To all the girls about to enter the tww again, hope you have a sane wait with great results.

Again Miss Magpie...see you soon in the pg thread!!

xo

Tania! Thanks for putting us out of our 2 day wait for the news

Buggirl I agree with Murph, your attitude will help you go a long way in coping with this journey.
    I am sorry B2B
    xx

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast