Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March/April 09

Possums, thinking of you and I hope you got some productive if not, postive news (ukwim) with your test results xx

barney Guest

Default Wlb..thank you hunny

I HAVE NOT STOP THINKING OF YOU ALL AND WHEN I GET BACK IT WOULD BE SO NICE TO SEE ALL OF YOU GETTING YOUR bfp
    best of luk girls

I LURVE YA ANGE

Emmapenguin---yahooo well done!!

rob- good luck, fingers crossed and sorry not as many frosties as you hoped for. You never know though, these embryos might thaw ok (if you need them). We just invest so much time and emotion and energy into the process, its understandable to feel anxious about the results.

all the best everyone else...

afm- well, I think I am now 3DPO (if I predicted my ovulation day correctly)....I guess in another week I will POAS and hold my breath again. It would be such a blessing and relief if we had success and didnt have to return to ivf for ..

meanwhile i posted the results of my miscarriage tests in the LTTTC section....I have antiphospholipid syndrome..an autoimmune thing which causes blood clotting problems and causes early and late pregnancy loss, low weight babies and other things. There is treatment, daily clexane injections in pregnancy and very close monitoring to ensure baby is growing properly etc. we are sad/worried to have another issue to cope with when we finally have another pregnancy, but also relieved there is treatment to help me carry a baby to term

Possums - I was really relieved to read your above post. You have an answer Now you can move forward and live your dream. Good luck in your 2WW - everything is timing together beautifully for you

wth- thanks, I am glad to have some kind of plan moving forward thats for sure..

now I am just cheering on DH's ....go that one super swimmer which has by now hopefully met and fertilised my egg , so that a healthy little embryo is now successful negotiating its way along my damaged left 'obstacle course' tube...and will soon land successfully in my uterus, where it will nestle in and stay there!

Hi Girls,

Didnt think I would be back so soon! My last FET failed and I only have one left which thankfully survived and I had a transfer this morning. I have a BT on Good Friday - lets hope thats what it is!! I had a good feeling about this little embryo!!! Am relaxing now and having acupuncture this afternoon.

Possums - go Spermies!!!!
    EmmaP congrats!
    Finers crossed for all those in the 2WW!!!

cheers
    Buggirl

yay good luck Buggirl! here's hoping

Emma - CONGRATULATIONS, thats terrifc news!!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy pg

Possums - all is going to plan inside! Thinking of you.

Good luck to everyone else. Lots of and

Take care,

Tania

WLAB - hope you are hanging in there! I've been thinking of you.

Possums - wouldn't it be great to get a BFP and be able to address the problem that was causing the m/c. I will keep your fingers crossed that your eggs and your DH's sperm are super obstacle course do-ers!

Buggirl - good luck with the TWW - hope it flies by!

Hi to all others...

Julie & Emma CONGRATULATIONS Hope you both have a H&H 9 months.

Possums- Fingers crossed for you.

Buggirl- Good luck for the 2ww. Hopefully you get good results on good friday.

Rob- Thinks are looking promising for you. for you.

pollyanna75- Hi, hoping all is going well and your little one is snuggling in nicely.

WLAB- Good luck forfriday,

AFM- Had transfer on thursday morning followed by acupuncture, have been feeling really good. Had a girls weekend away which was good except I had to take it easy and no drinking for me but was good to laugh at everyone else. Whilst away had a few twinges, but that's all. Have had acupuncture again tonight and am feeling really good. Have BT this Friday 3/4. for a BFP.

to all. Sorry if i have missed some of you which I know I have.

Hope all are surviving the 2ww.

Just wanted to pop in and say a huge congratulations to Buliej and EmmaP on your BFPs. Wishing you both the most enjoyable and uneventful next 8 or so months.
    Hi to everyone else and wishing you all good luck

Thanks Dutchie

Lani-all sounds good - I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Hi to everyone else

Well I have finally found a spare minute to get back on here hope all you ladies are doing well

Pollyanna75 Welcome and Good luck
    xxROBxx Hope the TWW isn't doing your head in too much
    EmmaPenguin and buliej Congrats on your BFP's
    Bella55 Goodluck with TF tomorrow
    Wouldloveabubba Not long to go now good luck with BT
    Smithy Hope you get your long awaited BFP soon
    Possums Glad to hear you have some answers will keep my fingers crossed for another natural miracle for you
    Buggirl Welcome and good luck
    Laniwantsababy Keeping fingers crossed for you

AFM Well finally after moving house and all that I have found a second to spare to get back on here had my first IUI on sat 28th due to do Pregnyl shot on Wednesday BT on Friday to check Prog levels then another Pregnyl shot on Sat will get results from fridays BT on Monday 6th then see where we go from there.
    Wishing you all the best of luck and hope to see some more BFP's soon.

Morning Everyone,

POSSUMS Have you POAS yet???

BUGGIRL & LWB Hope your transfers went well and your little embies is snuggling in nicely

WB Hope your IUI went well and results in a little embie thats going to snuggle in.

To everyone else lots of and and hopefully that will result in a BFP.

To everyone that already got a BFP congrats and a healthy 9 months to you all.

AFM BT is on Monday I did POAS this morning which is 8DPT and got nothing. I dont really have any symptoms except that I feel a little nauseated. My boobs aren't telling me anything. I have been told the reason we are told to drink 3 litres of fluids a day after a TF is to keep our blood thin as its better for the embie, but the downside is that if you do POAS it can come up negative because we dilute all the hcg in our body. So I don't really know.

There was a bit in the paper over the last couple of days about the fertility clinic that we use, people were saying it was too dear, and they were using too much IVF and not offering the lesser priced options like IUI. It's funny that people challenge the cost of IVF but they are happy to buy cigarettes, alcohol, cars and flash houses that don't get rebates but feel that this should be free. Don't get me wrong I would not like to see it removed from the safety net and Medicare system but I just wonder how anyone can put a price tag on a baby.

Anyway hope you all have a great day.

Take Care,

Hi all
    I am joining you all today - had IUI done yesterday and am feeling pretty positive about it. Had 3 big follies and hubbies count was a bit better. Now the long TWW.
    Hopefully the packing will distract me - DH and I have just bought our first home so hopefully this is the start of great things to come. I will have to be careful not to lift heavy things just in case.

Julie and Emma - BIG CONGRATULATIONS All the very best for a H&H nine months.

and Good luck to everyone. Hope we all get our much deserved this time round

hi all,

congrates to anyone who already has a BFP!
    let's hope there are plenty around this month for all us still waiting.....

i joined the TWW club on Monday following an IUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i am the same as you LOOPS12 in the fact that i had 3 follicles. the largest being 18mm on the friday before.

now i just have to get consumed with something. it is usually housework!!
    i have already ironed everything in my cupboard. i suppose i could do my husbands and then the daughters!!!!! heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bye for now..

Hi Rob,

I too read that in the paper about Repromed, I was interested as I am a client there too. I?ve read some interesting responses to the safety net and IVF. One saying taxpayers shouldn?t have to foot the bill (mmm duh last I looked most people on IVF were taxpayers too) and another one saying if you cant have them naturally then you shouldn?t have them at all as it was natures way of weeding out the weak (by that same argument you would have to say you should let cancer patients, people with heart, lung or kidney disease die too) Another saying it was just a way to help the rich (again last I looked most people going through IVF weren?t millionaires).

Some people don?t get it that IVF is not a luxury ? it?s a medical procedure for a medical condition!! People have medical procedures for the most trivial things, that you could argue they could easily live with, and that gets covered by Medicare so my thought is why should IVF be singled out removed from the safety net. It was also interesting to read though about another clinic opening up at St Andrews hospital.

Sorry for the rant girls! But there has been a few things to set me off lately

Wow Buggirl, where are you I am in the country.

You are right. I also read about them opening another one and I say bring it on but don't slag out repromed as a way of bringing in new customers.

I did have 1 Dr at my transfer give me advice and I wasn't comfortable with it but you can't blame everyone else because of his attitude. 99% of people everywhere are fine. And the funny thing was seriously when we looked into IVF I actually rang Flinders IVF first. They were rude told me as I had kids there was a 3 month wait and the girl all but said you have 4 isn't that enough. So I hung up and rang repromed. Not once have they judged us for our venture in having another child so that's where we went.

I also agree that most people seek treatment because of a medical condition. And they blame them for not giving the answers, when we looked at the Vas reversal we were not told we could go straight to IVF and use PESA/TESA instead the urologist happily took our money and performed the reversal. Problem is now each time for hubby is different. 1st cycle he gave the sample himself and it was fine, 2nd cycle we had to have TESA, so chances of him having sperm in the ejaculate at the time I ovulate is slim, and funnily enough the reversal has obviously worked or he would have nothing. So this could have been a problem whether we did or didn't do the VAS who knows.

And as for taking it off the safety net what about boob reductions and other COSMETIC surgeries that can be claimed ??? I guess they can't weigh into that now can they.

Sorry girls I will leave after the rant. What a way to pass 15 minutes though phew!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast