thread: Missed period

Jun 2012
    Brisbane

Missed period

Hey guys has anyone missed a period been late by 22 days from last missed period and not been pregnant.
    Because atm that's currently what's happened with me and I'm scared that this month it would just have been my body being a spaz.
    My last period was the 24th of April and it lasted 6 days and I'm always regular was due the 24th of may but go nothing not even a pink spotting.

Me and my husband have been tryin g to have a kid for two years now and have had no luck
    So that's why I'm so scared that it's just my body being a spaz.

Please any advice would be great
    I have been to the doctors and got a blood test that come up neg
    And had another one today will find out what the results are tomorrow
    But as stated in my previous post my family and his have a tendency to not show up at all until 6 months

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Love a very hopeful but scared Tashie

2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Sep 2011

Fingers crossed for you. Update us tomorrow. Here's hoping your body isn't just being a spaz!

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Hi Tashie and welcome to bellybelly! I'm sorry I can't help you hun, but I do wish you all the very best and I hope you are pg! I am regular as clockwork too, and have never missed a period (except when I was pg). Have you had any major stress that could account for the missing AF? Big hugs xx

Jun 2012
    Brisbane

Missed period

Thanks guys will keep you updated =]
    I haven't been under any stress lately that would have accounted for a missed period thats why I'm so excited =]

But at the same time I'm scared as all hell that it's just to good to be true.
    I'm so exited for the results that I'm awake do early lol when my appointments not till 2.30pm haha
    Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me =]

Jun 2012
    Brisbane

Missed period

Xoxox

Jan 2011

Hi tashie,

Let's hope you have your family tendency !!!

I have gone massively over before (cycle was 100 days! And no bfp) but I was always irregular...and the pill made it worse once I was off.

Have you been taking an supplements, or doing any natural therapies to kick start?

Fx it's a good result tomorrow!! I'd be sleepless too if I was you!

Xx

Jun 2012
    Brisbane

Missed period

Thank you little_o =] I am so excited I can't wait my doctor has said if it comes up neg now I have to get a ultra sound

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

It sounds like it could be an anovulatory cycle. All women experience them at some time in their lives (some more than others). If you have been trying for two years without success, it may happen more frequently than you think as a resut of PCO or PCOS or similar.

Good luck though. Hope im wrong!

Jun 2012
    Brisbane

Missed period

Hey nothing2lose I have endametriosis as well and yeah I just hope things go well.

The test come up negative =[ but still haven't got period the doctor says there is a good chance I am BUT he wants me to wait another week to have another test

Jan 2011

Missed period

Hey tashie what a pain about the negative! What's the reason your family don't seem to show up earlier with a bfp?
    Are you still getting the ultrasound?

Jun 2012
    Brisbane

Missed period

We just haven't shown up lol and yeah getting one hopefully sometime next week

Jun 2012
    Brisbane

Missed period

Hey guys still haven't had a visit from AF yet =] and my period was due yesterday =]