Thread: MIVF

Default MIVF

Hi girls

Dr David Wilkinson was recommended to me. Does any else see him or know of anything about him?

Thanks

Ali xxxxxxx

He is gorgeous! NOT to look at or anything, but his manner is sooooooo nice and gentle. I saw him quite a few times over the last two cycles as my usual Dr was abroad on conferences etc.

I don't like having to see different doctors, and the first time I had to see hiim (for an internal scan) he really put me at ease and was just nice.

Speirs is ok, although he can be a bit abrupt at times and can also talk over you......I'm too old for that kind of crap and I never let it happen after the first time or so.

I don't like the woman, can't remember her name, she's on the other side. Always seemed to have a smirk on her face and always seemed to be in a hurry. I'm not too confortable with woman doctors anyway.

HTH

Thanks Joja

And I take it he must be alright at what he does considering you're expecting precious twins.

Hope you are well & thanks for the reply

Ali xxxx

Well Speirs did the actual OPU & transfer......

But david has such a nice bedside manner (sounds a bit rude!) it's not often that you come across medics that are able to put you at ease. And I think in this game, compassion should be on the top of the list. He is also a bit younger than some of the other docs about, perhaps the older ones are all a bit jaded?

I'm doing well. And hope to see you in the graduation thread very soon!

xx