Thread: MIVF

Default MIVF

Hi,
    I'm booked in to see Dr Wilkinson at MIVF for next Thursday. I can't remember which post I read it in about him being a really good doctor. If anyone has had him as a doctor, I'd really appreciate hearing about your experiences with him and MIVF as a whole - bit nervous about the whole IVF thing at the mo.
    Cheers!
    Deirdre

cazzoom Guest

I am with MIVF but I have Kate Stern. I understand being scared. we probably all do.
    I have found MIVF brilliant.
    I hope it all goes smoothly for you

Cazz

Hi there

I am about to start my ivf cycle in the next week..(Sydney IVF) I have had so many different emotions going on... one day I am full of excitement and the next I am just a flood of tears... I am sure the day our miracle arrives it will all be worth it...Good luck and keep us posted...

Leisa x

luckydraw Guest

Default Re: MIVF

Hi I am with MIVF too and my doctor is Dr Michael Gronow. I started my first stimulated cycle from last month.
    According to my experience, the cost of MIVF is very reasonable and the staff are very helpful (doctors, nurses, counsellors and accounts officers.) For example, if I have any questions, I can call Dr Gronow 24hours (there are his mobile phone and even home number on his name card). I called his home at 8.30pm once and he returned my call within 10minutes! I believe the staff over there are very responsible because they understand which sort of pressure would be on us.

Lucky,
    My bub is one of Micheal Gronow's sucess stories..yeahh.
    Bec

Hi Deirdre,

I'm with David and he is fantastic! Even though I've had no luck yet, he is an absolute superstar. Good luck!

Hi Bee,
    I'm seeing him tomorrow, starting to look forward to it more as the days have gone by. Just want to get started on the treatment! I heard he was really good, so made sure I went with him. I'm feeling emotional enough without having a dr who isn't compassionate.
    Good luck to you too!

I saw him today. Have to say you guys weren't lying, he's excellent! Easy to talk to, lovely sense of humour and very encouraging. Even his receptionist was lovely..... I'm actually looking forward to treatment :-s

Melmac Guest

Hi All,

Dr Gronow is lovely. Very to the point, yet encouraging at the same time. I am 15wks PG with twins from my 1st cycle with Michael. So best of luck.

Mel

I have nothing but positive things to say about MIVF. They are outstanding. Loved my doctor, the nurses were fantastic and it was all just so easy. I know my frosties are in good hands!

Good luck Didge. Hope things go well there for you.

Mel

A friend of mine just got a BFP on her IVF cycle with Dr Gronow at MIVF so thats encouraging for you to hear too!

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. I remember it wasn't so long ago where the idea of IVF was too disturbing for me to even contemplate, and now.... I can't wait til January rolls round \/