My TTC journey so far. DH and I have been trying for over 12 months now and are on our 4th cycle with assisted conception. Since going off the pill AF completely stopped and as I was diagnosed with PCOS at a young age, got a referal to the FS after only 3 months of trying, oh and DH has no sperm issues at all.
Our cycle #1 I had provera to bring on AF, then on days 2-6 I had 50mg of clomid (no success), cycle #2, again provera and then 100mg clomid days 2-6 (again no BFP), then last cycle #3 the clomid was upped to 150mg.
Since that hasn't worked even at just getting me to ovulate, our FS has gotten us to start what they call a modified cycle. At the moment I am day 9/10 of taking provera and then have to wait for AF to arrive. Once I have started I have to take clomid 50mg on days 2-6. On days 7 or 8 I have to go and see the fs for an ultrasound and start the injections. Once the egg/egs have gotten to 18mm I am to have a trigger shot. Then as DH has perfect sperm our FS said for us to go home and DTD.

Now I was just wondering how other people have found the side effects with the injections and what the success rate has been. DH and I have talked about how many goes we are going to give this and we said around 3 and then we will go full IUI.

Sorry about babbling on, but just want to know those few things if anyone could help me please.