Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving to Sydney

Ack! I misread - the first appointment is 1.5 hours, but the subsequent appointments are 1 hour. I thought you were talking about how long it would take to drive there!

I've got DH to go a few times, I'm hoping that we can get him in for a few appointments around the time of his varicocele repair - more likely to get a good result that way.

BW

Mstickles Guest

This stuff is really good, THANKS - we are going to be living in Balmain cause we thought being close to everything would compensate a little bit for the fact that we are going to be lonely and we only want to take 1 car which my DH will be driving to work in Regents Park, so I am a bit limited to where I go. I am aiming to get a job in town or close to home.

Which one would be the easiest from Balmain with no wheels? Chatswood looked pretty close but I don't know how hard it is to get around Sydney without a car?

My acupunturist has given me a referal for the Rozelle place and I am already booked in -May 9th - my acupuncurist could not stop raving about them.

Sammi88 - you must live close to Balmain too - how long does it take to get to Dr Ric?

Sammi Jane Guest

Hi Mstickles, I live right near Balmain, in Drummoyne, just down the road. You'll love Balmain, it's a great suburb. Getting to Chatswood by public transport wouldn't be easy, although you'll also be going to St Leonards which is where Ric's rooms are. It would be a bus and then a train... driving would be much easier!!

You're nice and close to the acupuncturist though - that will be easy for you.

Good luck with the move, when do you go?

Mstickles Guest

Sammi - I am leaving in 2 weeks - maybe I will bring my car?? It is such a bomb though and I know you guys have much stricter rego rules than we do and the poor little thing wouldn't pass the test. I know where Drummoyne is - you are very close - we could swim to eachother! I am excited to be so close to water and just a little walk to some amazing views. AND this is terrible, but nearly everyone i know is prego or has little ones, and although I am going to miss my friends and family a lot I think it will be good for us to get away from people who only talk about kids and pregnancies for a while.

Sammi Jane Guest

Mstickles, you're right we do have stricter rego rules... so not sure about your car. You could drive it up, drive it till rego runs out and then sell it/give it away!? How long have you got left on your rego?

We could swim to each other! not that we would!!! You'll love Balmain, it's beautiful. It's great to live in Sydney where you can actually see the beauty it has to offer.

2 weeks? WOW, not long! I really hope you enjoy your time in Sydney. Good luck with the move.

Mstickles Guest

Thanks Sammi - and congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope it all goes smoothly.

Sammi Jane Guest

Thanks Clare, I hope you're not far behind me!!

Hi Clare,
    I drive to Ric when I see him and it takes me about 20 minutes depending on the traffic. I see him at St Leonards which is closer to me than Chatswood....only be one suburb though (hehe)
    Good luck with the move and keep in touch!
    SAM

Mstickles Guest

Hey Sam,

Thanks - that is quick - maybe I will take my car, I have 2 more sleeps now. I have been been feeling so good the whole way through until now. I guess its closer to reality now and I'm anxious about how I will react if I AF does come - thank goodness I have the big move to distract me! I'll tell you how I go on this thread on Thursday.

Hope the Provera is going well and does what it’s meant to!

Hey Clare,
    Good Luck with everything...I have everything crossed for you!!
    Definitely keep us posted.
    SAM

Mstickles Guest

Hey - I got a positive yesterday - can't really believe it. Good luck to you Sam - I hope it happens for you soon - thanks for all your help,

XXXXXX

Sammi Jane Guest

Congratulations Clare!!!!

OMG, that's so exciting!! I'm very happy for you. No IVF needed!! So, you guys did it naturally then?

You must be over the moon, enjoy it ! And good luck with the move...

Mstickles Guest

No - I did IVF - like you it was our first time though - we are sooooooooo lucky.

Thank you!

OH MY GOODNESS!!

That is so exciting!!

I am so so happy for you!!!

BIG HUGS

SAM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12