Thread: Need information on Synarel and Estrofem

Default Need information on Synarel and Estrofem

Hi all. Well the 2 Embryo's I had only had 1 put back in as the other died. and the little one didnt take. So Now I have 1 more left and its a Brastycost,(((think thats how you spell it))))... and the last one was a natural cycle so im not really sure whats going on. Im on Synarel which I think stops me from ovulating and Now ive started on Estrofem 4mg a day but not really sure what that is for...the nurse was in a hurry so I didnt get time to find out what is was...im just doing what im told. Can anyone shed some light on what im taking....Im starting to get abit of pain in the tum, now when I say abit its little but am having massive headachs...

My dh wants me to ring the nurse but im scared they will tell me to stop and then that will be longer in waiting for the implant. I just want it all to hurry up...Can some one let me know what is happening and is there for of a chance with this egg as its older....I also have to take Progesterone in the near future as well...

Are my chances better then a natural one..

Missy

Krusty Guest

Missy

Hi you are right Synarel stops your boby from doing what it does and lets the DR control what is happening. We must be at the same stage as I have just start the nasal spray a week ago and I'm now starting the HRT which I think is what you are taken I take progynova but there are alot of different ones HRT help to line you endo to get it ready for implant 14 days after starting HRT you should have a scan to see if your lining is thick enough for the implant it should be 6mm or thicker.

If you are not sure ring your clinic remember we pay them for a service and if you need to ask a question darl just ring them.

I hope I have been some help.

Missy,
    When I did FET cycles naturally with drugs lol if that makes sence. I took a drug proganova that thickened my endometrium I think in turn it also produces a foli. Proganova is an estogen based tablet I think I have none laying around here so going on the name of yours it sounds similar. It use to make me feel sqirmy in the tum. Give the nurses a call just say that your DH is curious of what it is and what it does, that way they give you a "mans answer" that is easier to understand for all of us.
    Good luck I hope the last one is the magical one
    Bec

SamT Guest

Hi Missy,

I have just strted IVF #1 on 14/09 and am also taking Synarel. I had headaches for the first few days, but they seem to have calmed down now.

Here is a link to the manufacturers info:

http://www.pfizer.com.au/ProductDeta...d-3f6c09544ae7

I hope that helps......and don't feel silly asking questions, it is YOUR body and you are paying the big bucks for a service, so make sure you are getting what you need.

Take care :hugs: xoxo

Thanks all so much...Yes now that you have said it i remember something about endo and getting it thick... hope all goes well for you all...i have to have an ultrasound on the 5/10/06 to see how things are going..Kristy let me know how things go with you and ill do the same.

All the best girls

Missy

Krusty Guest

Missy

My ultrasound is on the 4th so I will let you know how I go but I usually take a couple more days for it to be thick enough for implant, and please keep me informed on how you go.

Hi Krusty

How did you get on with the ultrasound. I had mine on the 5th and the lining was good but they found a black spot in the lining. The Doc rang me and said there not sure what it is so I have to have another ultrasound on tuesday at 1.20 to take a better look. He said it could be fluid and if so will have to hold off on the transfer. Bummer.

Will let you know how things go.

Whats happening with you??? Hope everything is ok!!!

Missy

Krusty Guest

Missy

I hope the black spot is nothing and your transfer goes ahead I will be thinking of you.

I had my scan on Wednesday and my lining was great it was 10.2 the thickest it has every been things are just looking so positive for this transfer I go in on Tuesday for the transfer, they are transfering it with the ultrasound too so that is also very exciting to see were they put it.

I will be thinking of you hope all goes well.

Awwww good for you krusty. Yes i hope it all is ok and it was nothing. fingers crossed for you and tuesday. Let me know how things go.

Missy

Hi kristy...i had my ultrasound to check what the black spot was and it was nothing....i have my transfer on wednesday 18th ...wish me luck...this is the last one.....how you going???

Missy

Krusty Guest

Nissy

That is great news, all my fingers and toes are crossed for us both I had my transfer on Tuesday 10th so I have my pregnancy test on Thursday 19th.

I had been really sick but I know that it is not morning sickness but it sure can't be helping the embyro stick with me dry reaching all day.

I hope all goes well and I will be thinking of you.

Kristy lets hope its morning sickness...if not im sure it wouldnt affect the little embryo. Lets hope that is all works out for us...Good luck hun and i will let you know.

Missy

Krusty Guest

Missy

How are you going.

Well my ttw is over and i'm not pregnant, nothing was there at all this time.

It is very disappointing but I will pick myself back up for the next cycle.

Good luck please keep me informed on your progress.

awwww Kristy im so sorry....its just horrible when you get a BFN...I find out on Wednesday is my has taken... I feel so sorry for you but keep your chin up things are only going to get better for both us...they just have to.

Missy

Krusty Guest

Missy

sending you lots of baby dust I will be thinking of you on Wednesday, let me know how you go

Thanks so much krist. Abit scared now thats its getting closer to tomorrow. I want this so much as I dont think we will do IVF again!!!

Hi Kristy

HCG levels were only 15 and they are doing another blood test on friday as they seem to think it could be eptopic. I will let you know

Krusty Guest

Missy

Every thing will be crossed for you hope all is well, keep your chin up.