Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Oh Janine...what a day for us [email protected]?! Great that AF hasn't turned up...looking good...how great will it be if we both get good news tomorrow!!! I have everything crossed for you! I'm swinging from hope to despair today...there's just nothing I can do...just keep busy and try not to think about it...when I think that tomorrow really could be the end I feel sick...I think my hopes are higher that I can even admit to myself...oh well...we wait!

Hi Ellie and Janine,

Just checking in to see how you two went about b/t or scan? Anxiously waiting for your good news!!

Oh my goodness, its positive! Hcg 688!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats high?!?!?!? I just can't believe this is happening to me after all this time. ****zen!!!!

Ellie, I hope you're okay, I'm so sorry to have this good news when I know you're going through such a tough time. I hope everythings okay!!

Awww congrats hun. All the best

Janine....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is the best news...bet it hasn't sunk in yet....YIPPEE!!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

As for me...diagnosed Blighted Ovum...was too upset today for D&C....as I was waiting to go in for the scan...you wouldn't believe it....the one other girl from work that goes to the same clinic came bouncing out of the scan room announcing to the world that her twins where jumping around etc etc...so at that point I kept it together but as soon as the door closed I lost it...poor DH had no idea what was wrong...then had the scan...more devastation...then back to the FS who was wonderful...not that he could understand anything I was saying through the sobs and snot...(hehehe - can actually laugh about that [email protected]?!)... he suggested I try and wait another few days to see if my body will deal with things naturally and if that hasn't happened by Tuesday he'll do a D&C Wednesday....

Janine...please don't apologize for your wonderful news... I'm actually ok...I've been through alot worse than this...this is preg 5 for us we know how to do this...when things go right is when I won't know what to do!!!! I am truely happy for you and thankful that something has gone right for someone today...and even better coz it's you...you have been such a wonderful support to me over this entire cycle...I hope I can do the same for you xxx

Ellie, I'm so damn sorry! I was so hoping for good news from your side too. Its been such a long time for both of us and really wanted this to be it for you. You're so brave and strong and I'll pray that you're blessed very soon with a healthy strong pregnancy. I'm thinking about you alot xxx

Bok - congratulations sweetie.

Ellie - honey it just isnt fair - not one single bit.

OMG, Janine, that's wonderful news!!!! Gee, 688, how many did they put it back? Would be interesting to know how many are in there? What's the next step? B/t or scan...I am so happy for you...give me some hope about FET, I am actually feel a bit depressed about my FET even before the transfer 'cause I don't think it will work...

Ellie, my sweet, I am so sorry to hear your news though...you are such a strong women, I actually had tears in my eyes while I was readling your post..you handled it so well...take your time to heal and hope D&C will go well

Hi ladies

Ellie - Very sad news for you; I was thinking about you today and was hoping that it was going to be good news. I have my fingers crossed for you that you don't have to go through the D&C. Don't lose hope - maybe next time it will be a BFP!

Bok - congratulations! Your result really gives me hope for my first IVF/ICSI cycle that we have just started! We worked out today that if my EPU goes ahead on the planned date then we will know that I am pregnant by my 40th (gulp - sounds surreal just typing it!) birthday!

Good luck and sticky vibes to everyone else!

Cheryl xx

Thanks guys, I really didn't have much hope for myself. I didn't have any of the "symptoms" you hear about except the pink spotting on 9dpo. Even now, I feel pretty fine. I can't wait to puke my guts out, he he. Next step is a scan on the 12th June or so... I hope I make it that far, I'm so scared as last time I lost the pg at 5 weeks. But this time the beta is nice and high so I hope its safe. I only put back one BeiBei, but we also tried naturally, so wouldn't it be funny if there WERE two after all...

I'm really hoping that your cycles work out for you guys, if it worked for me it cn work for you too. Hang in there!!

Ellie, still here for you and thinking of you all the time. Hope you're okay xxx

Hi Girls
    Well I'm still here and the world has kept turning as I predicted...I feel really relieved that the rollercoaster is pretty much over...I never thought I'd be praying to bleed...really want to avoid the D&C if I can...that could me about a 3 month wait until we can try again probably longer...blah...knowing we have our two little snowbubs is really comforting and there blasties which we've never done before either...they could be the ones? Anyway...living in hope through you Janine...I think there's two...those levels are really high...how funny would that be!!!! Hope you all have a great day...I have my favourite 'support' girlfriend coming over with her 12 month old twins and then we're going out to lunch...she's driving so bring on the wine!!!!

Yahoo, bring on the wine!!! Hope you have a nice lunch today! I really hope the little blasties are going to be the ones. And anything different is good!

If there WERE two, that either means we conceived by ourselves as well as the FET, or the FET split. Wouldn't that be odd...?! Murphys law eh?

It is soooo going to happen...hehehehe!!!! Double baby bonus will help pay for a [email protected]!?

Seriously? if you are having twins, you get twice as much baby bonus??? that would be a nice recovery for the IVF cost...haha..I am working towards that!!

Ellie, I hope you will soon get over this little glitch and the two snowie bubs will turn out to be the special one(s) for you...oh babe, enjoy the wine...I have been lately...its wicked!

Janine, its so amazing that you did it...still remember the time we were cycling last month....god, I am so thrill this is it!!! hmm, spotting at DPO9...I know now what I will be looking for this time after the transfer...are you 4 weekish pregnant? Hope time flies till your next scan...let us know how you go...lots of hugs...

BeiBei...how great is it to have a drink again! Although it didn't take much to get a bit tiddly...hehehe...DH kept encouraging me...I'm a happy drunk and I think he just really needed to hear me laugh after the 'outbursts' earlier in the day!

Still deciding on the post mc purchase..always do something crazy so should keep to tradition...but what to buy???? Any ideas girls???? Have previously bought a new house, car, plasma, diamond ring...crazy huh?!?

Oh...and get this...just got a lovely letter from FS for 'the procedure'...in big letters at the top it says..."Evacuation of the contents of the gravid uterus by cure"...how gross does that sound...don't think I'll leave that lying around on the kitchen bench!!!!!

Geez Ellie, that sounds a bit rough. Don't you wonder where doctors make these horrible terms up??? Oooh, what to buy... what to buy ... How about a nice spa for your garden?? With a nice pergola and island bar within easy reaching distance?

BB, yes its 4weeks 3 days, how pathetic, I'm counting the days till I make it past 5 weeks 1 day. Not long to go but the days stretch out don't they? I can't wait for your FET now either, I so hope yours stick like glue. Its renewed my faith in the procedure, thats for sure.

Have a lovely weekend girls!

Isn't it amazing what a difference a day can make...have had a lovely afternoon with my girllfiend then my BIL dropped in...which is a rare event when you live out of town! Nice to know people care

Janine...just curious...do you have to go back for bloods or do they leave you to it until your scan?

I like your tradition Ellie, How about renovate your kitchen or replace your stairwell? Those are the things on my 'to do list' during my break last month but somehow resist the temptation...enjoy your wine and company...I always said to my husband, life is still beautiful just two of us even one day we know we can't have children...you got to be happy with the life as it is...and everything comes along is a bonus...let alone that Im pretty sure all of us here will have children, its just the matter of 'sooner or later' anyway...

Janine, I am sure you will be cruising with the number is that high, he must be a super strong bub...enjoy every moment and happy postiive thoughts sending your way...

I am having my 1st b/t and scan this Saturday but its only day 9, I don't feel any anxious or any feeling, as if its someone else is doing this cycle...very weird...well, at least I won't have a high expectation like last cycle so won't be too dissapointed if it doesn't work..

Alright girls, leaving work now and have a great weekend! Janine, your 1st pregnant weekend, pamper yourself! x

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast