Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Hey Vanessa, Congrats on the transfer, so exciting. And now the wait begins. Hope it goes smoothly and quickly for you. I don't know about the bleeding, because you could bleed if they DO stick. When's your blood test then?

BB, Wow, I didn't know transfer is only on day 5? Or are your embies day 5's? If so, that makes sense, but its still a long wait isn't it? I think they tfr as per how old the embies are?

Ellie, have you had another test?

I'm okay, just waiting for my scan on Thursday. I've had a few electric zap feelings in my ovaries, so don't know whats up with that one. Time will tell I guess. Oh, my doc phones to say we have Sperm Binding Issues, thats why only 2 fertilized outta 10. I still don't know what that means but at least its an answer someway isn't it? Unexplained is so frustrating.

Hi Janine
    Waiting for test results...going insane...this is when things usually go wrong for me...get the BFP then next results are bad...I so hope that's not going to happen again...I just can't do that again...I so scared...30 minutes till I can phone.

hope it was a good result Ellie...you are in my thoughts
    Bec

YIPPEE! HcG at 650! Next test on Saturday...PHEW!

Oh, great result Ellie...trust me this time all will be fine...I just know it...Haven't I told you my psychic abilities?

Hey Janine, yes, my embie is blastocyst, so yes make sense they transfer it 5 days after my ovulation...Hope soon you will know more what the issue is and then find the solution but seems all going into the right direction...

I am quite happy to find out today that apart from the access fee, my PHI covers all my day surgery cost which is a great relief for me...I got a shock when I received the bill of embryo freezing fees of $632, which you can't claim anywhere,all these just add up doesn't it?

Hope you all had a good day ladies...

Bei,
    I'm paying only 180.00 a year to store my embies thank goodness...its seems like there is a bill always showing up. Funny thing I never got a storage fee until I filled out a form for a sucessful pregnancy for there statisics and then got a bill after that lol maybe they thought it might soften me up
    Well done Ellie...I'm sure it is going to be smooth sailing, just let that little one grow, happy mummy happy bub
    Bec

Congrats Ellie! Thats a great 2nd number! Everything will be fine!!

BB - $632?? Thats crazy! Mine is $90 per 6 months too. Makes you wonder how the price can differ so much?

hi bokkie my b/t is on the 10th, 8 days to go!!!!!

hi have any of you got any tips on getting though this wait its doing my head in, had a few days of work. Ellie thinking of you heaps

Im just hanling it very realistically Im trying not to listen to my bodies psuedo signs because I always convince my self this caould be it so. Im excited but trying to prepare myself for the bad news so I dont mely down too much. Just remeber If TWW doesnt bring the news we want its not the end we just have to keep going. Also keep busy and look to this forum for support I have found it really comforting and my spirits high..

Good luck I really hope it you get that BFP at the end..

No tips Vanessa unfortunately, I just lived in denial for the 2ww I guess. Pretending nothing had happened, and then all of a sudden it was over. It actually went pretty fast the last time, wierd. Try to keep busy if you can. Its not too long now! Half way there!

Good Advice Collo, and I hope you get yours too...!

i had my transfer yesterday and am sooo nervous. i seem to have little aches and burning sensations in my lower tummy on the right hand side. hopefully its just the crinone.

Hi Sonya, good luck for your 2ww. How old were your embies? They could be implanting if they were 5 days...? Your tummy is probably still sensitive from the pickup too.

my embies were day 5 blastocysts. i had one (perfect something or other blast) put in and 4 beautiful morula blasts on ice. i am extremely short tempered today (which is how i am before AF) and have twinges in my tummy almost constantly. but i had no mood swings whilst doing all the drugs etc over 6weeks so maybe its just my hormones adjusting to the change. GAWD this is so scary exciting and confusing all at once!

hi i have 6 days to go to see if my embies have stuck!!! sonya1 i also have had little pains in my tummy so iam just waiting for AF to come, i had chest pain late last night and this morning so i rang my nurse as i was a bit worried, she told me it could mean implantion has taken place and it is releasing hormoans so it could be a good thing, and to just take it easy, has anyone had this before??

That's interesting Vanessa, I actually had chest pain during my last TWW...but it went away quite soon...we weren't successful on that cycle though

Sorry didn't mean to let my experience dampen your spirit 'cause I know how hard it is during TWW...but just thought to let you know you are not the only one to experience that...good luck!!!

Hi Girls
    Just dropping in to say a BIG hello! I am now in the '3 day wait' for the next blood test to see if my levels are doubling...which is tomorrow...I wish I could have a test every day just to know something is happening! Anyway...we continue to hope the embies landed in the right spot...I've got myself in a real state about the whole ectopic thing happening again...just can't talk myself around today...hope you are all doing well xxx

PHEW...levels are fine...HcG 1600 and P4 385...still a week till scan for ectopic...almost there...thanks for listening to my unstable blabber!!!

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast