Thread: Pregnant?

Default Pregnant?

Hi Girls!

This is going to sound really stupid. I'm on the TWW after doing my first cycle of clomid (yuck!) and because the way my FS made me take it, the cycle is longer than 'the norm'. Anyway I had an US on the 10th March (Tues) and had two large follicles (yay) he said I would ovulate during that week. So we BD'd that week. I wasn't sure how long I am supposed to wait to see if I am pregnant or not he just said I would get my period. This week would be the third week from since I had my US. I did a pregnancy test last Thursday (I was bored) and it was negative. I did one this morning and there was a second line (faint, but readable). It says on the instructions that the positive line may be faint but it's still a positive. But what are people's experience of this? It's just that I don't "feel" pregnant, or maybe it's too early to experiencing those symptoms, but my partner and I agreed that I should wait another few days and test again. Any advice? I just don't want to get my hopes up - I am paranoid the test is wrong!

Sounds like postive signs to me sweet see if you can arrange with the GP or FS for a blood test

yep it sounds like a BFP to me too. get a BT, or you'll have to wait to do another HPT. good luck

Sounds like a positive, I got very faint lines for about two weeks before I got a darker one, and now I am 25 weeks. Just to be sure wait 2 days and then test again, if you can wait that long!

Thanks ladies - it all is a bit overwhelming for me as I was expecting nothing to happen the first cycle.

My friend suggested by a second brand and test it to compare - so I did this morning and it too had two lines. (I couldn't wait a few days!) but I will wait a few days now and retest and if all looks like a BFP I will go to my GP and get a blood test. I am really trying hard not to think about it too much because I don't want to be disappointed. I still worry I am going to get AF because I've been having AF symptoms the last week or so.

This is worse than the TWW. And I am not the most patient person in the world.

Congrats Missy - it sounds like a BFP to me. I don't know how you can wait for a couple more days to test again. I wouldn't be able to contain myself - I'd be at my GP's for a BT straight away! All the best to you and your partner.

Sounds positive to me too...I'd also want a blood test!

Sounds positive to me too I second the BT suggestion! I didn't start to get any pregnancy symptoms for a couple of weeks after my BFP so anything's possible

Its sounding positive to me also. In early pregnancy you can feel like AF is on her way, I had quite strong cramping and backache (my usual AF symptoms) and what do you know - NO AF!
    I would def get a BT, you should get the results tomorrow!