Thread: Question about Synarel

luckydraw Guest

Default Question about Synarel

I feel so lucky now that I knew so many new girlfriends here espeically when I and my hubby still keep this matter very secretly. Can I ask one question about using of Synarel. (Renner, if you are there can you help me?)

I started to sniff from 31/08, the first two days it went smoothly. I just felt a little bit uncomfortable about the way to use it and the feeling when I made a first swollen. But basically it made me feel better because I don't feel pains on my back and belly anymore. (When I only took pills, I had some pains. Nurses said it could be just some side effects.)

However, two days ago I accidentally took the top part of the Synarel off. Well put it back is not a difficult job. But the thing is now every time I use it the first spray is empty. The mist comes out when I sniff for the second time and I can feel the YUK taste after that. So now I am curious if the current way is OK and if the quality is enough.

Thank you, girls! #-o

Hi,
    so do you feel like your getting only half your dose if so i would be ringing your clinic for further instructions
    good luck with it all

luckydraw Guest

Oh, I only need to take one sniff every time. So for the first spray there is nothing and then I try again, the mist comes out but I just wonder that would be alright or not?! It has happened for four times already...

By the way, now I don't feel like to eat food anymore and always sleepy. I don't know whether it relates to Synarel.

Thank you, babydreams and good luck to your pregancy. \/

i would still let your clinic know whats going on but if you think you have it under control then thats good i was always worried that i wasn't getting the right dose ( I had 2 sniffs a day) and for the being tired yes i can recall that synarel made me tired and rather forgetful but i don't think it changed my eating habits again good luck with it all

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Lucky,
    How are you storing your bottle? Maybe if it's not being stored upright then it might be causing the blank first go? But I agree with Shaz, perhaps you should ring your clinic.
    Good luck
    blue

I agree...just ring the nurses for the peace of mind.
    I always had a horrible taste to swallow. My IVF nurse did tell me thou if any residue with in 5 minutes including sneezing or I felt it didn't expell do it again. But it is soooo expensive I would either take it back to the chemist to check maybe they might give you another.
    Bed

luckydraw Guest

Thank you so much for all the answers. I will ring the nurses maybe tomorrow because the strange thing just happened today: when I used it this morning, it is alright. 8-[

Thanks again, girls.

luckydraw Guest

By the way, Renner, I just found out that your doctor was Dr Gronow too. Oooh, I feel more confindent now...