Thread: Re: FET next week

tam73 Guest

Default Re: FET next week

Hi there everyone, I am a newbie here on these boards. DH and I have been ttc for over 2 yrs now and have done 3 IUI's and 1 IVF cycle (May/June) which was successful. We were expecting identical twins (only put one embryo back which split into two) but sadly lost them around 10 weeks. Had a D & C and just tried to pick myself up and move on from that point. It hasn't been easy and probably was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through but we are feeling positive about trying again. We are now in the midst of doing our 1st FET cycle. I have finished the Clomid CD2-6 and am having my scan tomorrow to see if the lining is ok for the transfer. The FET takes place next thursday which is the day before I am a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding. I am probably lucky I have the wedding to concentrate on when the 2ww starts. As our embryos are 6 days old (they were such great growers) they are getting transferred 6 days after I ovulate (CD14). So this means when they transfer them next thursday I will only have to wait one week before finding out if I am preggers (yaaaay - I hate the 2ww). I am looking forward to getting to know more about everyone here.

It would be great to see more Queenslanders here. Good Luck to everyone!!

Tam

hi Tam

welcome to BellyBelly. If you want to meet up with some queenslanders check out the QLD members forum. Goodluck for the last week of your TWW

Love :hbeat:

Hey there Tam, Welcome!

Sorry to have heard about your loss - but keeping fingers crossed for you for this next FET.

(Also hope the wedding goes well for your cousin :hbeat: )

KeenAs

Hi there Tam,

Welcome to BB and all the best for your FET next week! Heres a little inkdust:

Tam,
    what an emotional rollercoaster you have been on this year! Hope you have a big success this time. Gotta love the one week wait.

Tam, welcome to BB :wave:

Good luck with your transfer next week.

Dear Tam,

Welcome to BB!!

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, but wish you the very best of luck for your transfer next week!

Love
    Gabby O

tam73 Guest

Default Thank you all so much...

for your kind welcome and well wishes for the FET next week. I will be looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Tam

Hey Tam,

Welcome to BellyBelly! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your babies *hugs*.

Sending you lots of luck for your FET!

Angel.

Belly4me Guest

Hey Tam ...
    It is your old TTC buddy Tash ...
    Good to see you over here on the B B Boards ...

The girls over here are great ...

Good Luck with the FET ...
    I have everything crossed for you ...

Tash

tam73 Guest

Default Thanks

Tash great to hear you are here as well. I sent you an email. The ladies on here do seem to be pretty special. I am glad I found an Australian board to chat on.

Tam

Ms Lee Guest

Oh wow good luck Tam, how exciting and nerve wracking, I bet. Fingers crossed :smt023

I'm a newbie \/ too! Hope to see you in the announcement section in a few weeks. :bluestick: