Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scream, cry, vent! #2

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Scream, cry, vent! #2

As posted by KeenAs:

Just thought I would add a topic here just for us to let it all out. Sometimes we just want to scream and kick and punch and tell the world that we just cant take it any more!

And I know that in the discussion thread it is at times difficult as we dont want to bring others down and want to try and keep the vibe in there as positive as possible.

So here I place this topic, for serious TTC venting (especially cant go in the Punching Bag, as only others who have been long term TTCers can truly empathise)

So guys - vent and feel relieved....
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Thanks for starting us off again, Kelly. This vent thread is a lifesaver!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Melbo - you are such a keen poster - you will hit 500 in no time - I am jealous but I wish I had more time to spend more time here especially anywhere on BB.
    I hate all the damn paperwork I have to do for our business and that is all due at same time - so I've had my little whinge for now and Id better get back to it - my Dh just doesn't do any paperwork but if I let him he wouldn't do it right anyhow ! Ah - a rod for my back and a good whipping I need too to get me motivated today... Lucky he isn't here or else .... :mad: because I am complaining I don't have enough time - he says I spent too much time here or lurking in other places.
    Is anyone else having a bad day ?... I can't tell you yet why mine was...

Default that time of month.

I feel like crap!!!

AF is due on thursday and i feel like crap! My endo and cyst is playing up and i am sick to death of coming around to this time of month with no positive result!!

Next month i am going for a lap to remove a dermoid cyst and to confirm if i have endometrios. I am terrified that they are going to tell me that my tubes are blocked and i will not fall pregnant naturally.

I never thought in my wildest dreams i would have so many problems falling pg!!

Racheal

Babyangelmum - what happened? Why did you have a bad day?

Zap - I'm sorry about the impending AF and all the associated symptoms. It makes you feel downright miserable doesn't it. As if the mere fact of the period was not insult enough, then it hurts into the bargain. I think the lap is a good idea and I hope it gives you some answers and a bit of peace of mind. I know I felt better after mine.

Take care everyone.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Melbo :flower:
    a continuing chain of events that make me feel incredibly stupid and one was scary too - one of many that seem to be giving me more $#@& than I deserve - but I am okay really thanks Melbo - I like this vent site

andrea8 Guest

Default Hi!

Hi!
    I'm Andrea and infertile.....I've been in denial so long(avoiding this board etc...)! They say admitting your problem is the first step.
    I have a DS from my first marriage(his father is an ex con,crack head and was very abusive) he will be 19 next month.I had a m/c before him and one from an ex-bf when he was six.
    My DH and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary(11 yrs together) and I'm at my wits end.Sometimes I think that he could be the problem,I really need to get an OTC sperm analysis to check.It could be me though...I don't want to start the blame game because I've been there and it sucks.
    I need to get checked as well and I'm scared of what I might hear.I don't want someone to dash what little hope I have left.
    My birthday is Saturday and I'll be 37!!! AF is due that day as well,gotta love that.
    This month I'm sure I'm out because of all the stress.My dad had a heart attack on the 5th.Since then he's had three major operations(dye,balloon and open heart surgery)he was released yesterday after three weeks.To top it all off DS is giving me problems too,he's a work in progress.
    So,I'm not sure if I Oed or not.I'll get back on track after the witch makes an appearance.
    I'm sorry this is sooooo long I just really needed to vent.Please help me keep hope at bay because I feel it slowly diminishing!
    Thank you for all of your support and this board,
    Andrea

Hi Andrea,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. Please be assured that you will always have a safe forum to express your angst in here. I hope you enjoy the company of these lovely ladies as much as I have.

Believe me, I've tried participating in the normal conception threads too but when people talk about finally becoming pg after four long months, I just can't bear it. Nothing personal towards them of course but the two experiences are not comparable.

I hope you can get some tests and some answers soon. It is always worth having those checks done because at least you know what the next step will be.

hi Andrea. I think that you will find a lot of support here from the girls. As you say, I hope that you can get some tests done and get some answers.

Hi Andrea, I sometimes think denial works (it will happen, it will happen!) but then it only help for so long. How long have you actually been trying? I think the testing has to be done, for both of you. It's not nice to be told something is wrong but it helps to know why. I have endo & I know that helps with me, I know people who just don't know why & it totally rips them apart.

My vent is seeing 5 pg ladies on my way to work today. I catch the bus to the city for work & only have to walk a max of 10 minutes. How can I run into that many people in that time!!!!!!!

I've found it's not the pg announcements that get to me, it's the big bellies.

Lynny Guest

Andrea - DH & I haven't started trying yet but I found out last month that I have severe endometriosis, my tubes are blocked and I will need IVF to get pregnant. It was a big shock but at least now I know so when DH & I do start trying we know up front and wouldn't be wondering why it wasn't working!

*Tam* - I can so relate about all the pregnant women! Since I had my lap last month and found out the results, it seems that every second woman I pass on the street is pregnant! Plus 5 ladies in my circle of friends/family are pregnant, one of them announced her preg the day I found out my results! But she didn't know about my situation at the time, so I can't be mad at her, still made me feel bad at the time though!

ann Guest

Well Girls,

I totally lost it last night. That add for a skin moisturizer, the one where there are pregnant women (with radiant skin), then some of them start pulling balloons and pillows out from their shirts, and there is only one real pg woman. Every time that add came on I felt like I was going to have a panic attack, I had to leave the room.

The add has never bothered me before, but for some reason last night I could not handle it.

And then I watched "Lost", and when that young girl started having contractions, I had to leave the room, couldn't watch it.

I really don't know why I dropped my bundle like that, but us LT TTC's, any thing is possible.

Ann (hope I'm not cracking up)

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ann,

I have moments like that too, so I don't think you're cracking up. That Johnson's baby ad always makes me look away, the one where the baby touches the mum's face. And I switch channels if I see any docos about birth, or even the 60 mins segment on late term terminations. DH knows this and will change channels for me without asking.

So unless I'm going crazy too....

love
    sushee

ann Guest

Sometimes I really wonder if I'm being punished for something I have done in the past. Nothing seems to go our way in the last 15 months.

I believe in fate, that things happen for a reason, even if we can't see the reasoning in things at the time, but bloody hell, al the $hit that we have been through lately.

WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE WRONG TO ANYBODY?

I live my life by treating people how I would like to be treated.

No, I'm not in a down mood, that was yesterday, today I'm just thinking, why can't anything go our way, just for once.

For a start a baby would be nice, just a little one, nothing flash, just a healthy, happy bub. If that can't happen (I'm really doubting it), a job, nothing flash, just a job that I'm happy to go to each day and get paid.

I feel like I'm being pushed down a path, that I can't see where I'm going, and I don't like it.

It would be nice to know where and what I'm supposed to be doing in my life.

Ann

Ann I totally agree. I have been saying this myself now for 18months. I too believe in fate and wonder everyday what I have done so wrong that this is my punishment.

The thing is that I know that I am not perfect nor have I been perfect throughout my life, but sish, why can't I have the joy that so many others can have. There are so many unwanted pregnanices, and I would be happy with just 1, one of my own. More would be nice, but I would be grateful for 1

ann Guest

TamB,

What I don't understand about myself lately, is that I've never been jealous of pg women, but slowly I think I am.

Yes I haven't been perfect in my life either, but I've never hurt anyone, and I'm cafeful what I say, as not to offend people, and I always try to do the right thing, and lately where has it got me.

I was in the pg announcement forum before, and (I'm not really having a go at them) but women who have relaxed and not thought about TTC for a month get BFP's.

Yes, we have tried everything to get our precious BFP, and with any luck we will get it in June, as this is our last go at FET, and then I'll have to learn to let it all go, which I've tried before (it's very hard)

Ann

Ann again I agree. I too get jealous of pg women, but I never used to. With every BFN the jealousy gets worse

Totally agree with that one TamB, with every BFN the jealousy creeps up.

Also too at the beginning of trying, I spoke to a few people about it all, I guess in a way because it's new, but with every BFN I am sharing less & less (except you guys). I hardly tell anyone what I'm doing, where I am in my cycle, etc.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast