Thread: Should I or shouldn't I??

Question Should I or shouldn't I??

Hey Ladies

How are we all?? hopefully getting alot of

Ok my question is?

I have 5 clomid tablets and a repeat for pregnyl sitting here and i have been waiting to get into my FS so i can do another round of IUI, but i cant get into him till Jan, i tried to get into him this month but he was away, i am due for my period in a few days so i rang him today to see if i could get in for this cycle coming but he will be shut on the days i would need to have the insemination done, so do think i should just take the tablets and have the injection and instead of getting inseminated i just have a massive bd fest??? i am just so sick of waiting it will be 2 cycle's gone to waist if i wait for fs in jan,

i think i am just going to do it, as i live 200km away from my fs and my first round of IUI we didnt really see each other, the only thing other then giving me the insemintation was he gave me a scan 2 days before, there were no blood test or anything like that, and i am only on 50mg of clomid and i had 2 big eggs ( 1 on each side) last round of clomid/pregnly, so i dont think i would over stimulate

oh god ladies, what do you think i should do?? should i sit tight and wait till jan or have ago on my own?? my cousin was given clomid as she has endo and she was told to take them and then do alot of bding, she never once had an scan or blood test or anything like that, it didnt hurt her she fell pregnant that month with one gorgeous little boy who now is 3.

cricky i am just sick of waiting ( sorry for the long post )

Could you just give the clinic a call and ask if it's o.k to take the meds? I guess the only reason for not doing it is if those meds have any neg side effects to worry about. Otherwise, I can't see the harm in trying.

I wonder why I wasn't given the option of Clomid. I have mild endo, and I was told to go straight to IVF. It worked so that was great, but now I have 5 frozen embies to worry about.

Anyway, Good Luck!

Hey sana,

thanks so much for replying ( didnt think anyone was going to reply )

thats a good idea i think i will give them a call tomorrow

as for the clomid option, i wonder why they didnt give you that option?? strange but oh well you have a great result and thats the main thing, wow 5 frozen embies well done.

thanks again for replying

Mummy2chloe...all the very best.

Must say I'm a bit of a clomid-lover at the moment...

Take care!

Each time I had Clomid the doctor left us to our own devices - no bts no us, nothing and no IUI just BDing. So cant see how it could hurt - but also in saying that I since found that he really shoul have been watching to see what happened...

I discussed this with my FS when he had a closure over christmas. As long as we stayed on the same doseage he was happy with us doing it alone for the month. Good luck
    Bec

Kirsty77 Guest

I also took clomid while my obs was away. Never did get around to asking him as I got pregnant before he got back from that clomid cycle!!

Goodluck!

Oh my god thank you all soooooo much for replying, hahahahah i am so happy now.

Ok woke up this morning and started to get my period, i wasnt due to get them till saturday the 9th but it has worked out good as i would be hopefully "O" on my birthday heheheh what a great present.

My partner and i had a big talk after reading all of the reply's and we think what the hell why not give it ago,

I cant wait to start taking them on cd5, also do I count today as cd1 or tomorrow?? as i am not properly bleeding yet, there's blood there but not the normal amount, they will probably be here in full force tomorrow, if thats the case and i am bleeding properly tomorrow i would count that as cd1 is that right??? (sorry about the tmi)

ok last Question for the day, do you think i should just take the clomid tablets and let my body "O" naturally or have a pregnyl shot to help things along??

thanks again for replying, you have no idea how much you have helped us out.