Thread: So angry at myself....grrrrrr

Angry So angry at myself....grrrrrr

Just got off the phone to our IVF clinic to cancel the councilling appointment that I had booked a month ago. Why, did I have a good reason - NO - just that I have just changed jobs in the org that I'm in and it was the first team meeting for my new group. Mind you, I would have only been 1/2 hr late to the meeting.

Why, why do we always put these things (or I seem to) above trying to create a new life. What was I thinking??? Not that I'll now ring work to let them know that I'll be late to the meeting and then reinstate the appointment - no - I'll just keep getting mad at myself for yet again putting work first!

Grrrrrrr...FG

aaaawww farmgirl, big hugs
    can't you change your mind and make a couple of phonecalls?
    sounds like you want to....

sometimes it's hard to say no, but enough is enough, getting your baby is more important. i am sure if you made a few calls you could be a bit late

good luck
    janet

Aw Farmgirl,
    I hope you can get your appointment back, and sort out the meeting with work! Can you put it back by half an hour? I'm forever changing meeting times at my work.
    Good luck!!

(PS Babydust for the 19th! That's my testing date too!!)

I know how you feel, but this is going to be your year and you need to put yourself first. Can you change your appointment or reschedule for after hours? Our IVF councillor is great and she fits us in around our work.
    I am sending you a great big hug...I know it is hard to put yourself first, but do try, at the end of the day a job is a job.

Keep us updated!

Bindy xx

Well , was I tought a lesson - fronted up for my meeting yesterday at 9.30 after reschedualing the appointment (next aval appointment 1 month away)...I left home a 5am just to make sure I made it in time - and so there I was, no else there - apparently the meeting started at 10 - the agenda was wrong but no one had bothered to tell me! I could have dont both after all.

To make this worse POAS was neg this morning - so yet again I've failed - maybe this is an example of why.

FG

Hi FG,

Sounds like you had a pretty crappy day yesterday! Hang in there your BT is on the 19/05/2008 and you never say never until that BT comes back negative. Even though your POAS was Neg. this morning give yourself until Monday to see if the Pg hormone is stronger. Sending you big hugs to get through your day!!

Take care of yourself and try to relax a bit.