Thread: Started Clomid today

Default Started Clomid today

Has anyone experienced dizzyness, uncoordination or hallucinations LOL!? My packaging warns me not to drive or operate machinery JIC. So I will see how I go today, although I feel fine so far I am really excited about it all I can't wait to start BD'ing LOL!

Angel how are you going love? When do you start or have you started already?

*hugs*
    Cailin

Good luck, Cailin!! Hopefully you'll soon have a lovely lil egg popping out! LOL. Hope you don't get any of the side effects.

I'm okay, plodding along. I finally O'd a few days ago... CD44 ( :roll: ), 4DPO today. So going by my previous LPs I should be starting on clomid in a couple of weeks (if I'm not pg of course LOL).

Let us know how it goes for you! :-)

Good luck Cai, hopefully it will work first time

Also good luck Angel, hopefully you won't need to start on the clomid at all.

Thanks, Sarah :-)

Cailin, how has your first Clomid day been so far?

Hi Cai hows the clomid treating you?
    I have been on it for 4 cycles now, & even though there is a huge list of side effects I've only been tired & cranky , & perhaps a little depressed, it's not that scarey as you would think.I find that after O I get REALLY big sore bb's & lots of feelings that make me think mmm I'm pregnant, but I'm not, it is a shocker for that LOL .
    Ive had 2 chemical pregs though & the first cycle n o t h i n g, so we are really hoping that this IS THE CYCLE, [-o< .
    What days are you taking it? I'm 2-5. I o from day 13 -15 however I have found that it tends to make your cm almost dissapear which really doesn't help, IYKWIM?
    Anyway best of luck, hopefully you only need to take it once!!

Well I have had a few side effects, mostly drousiness but the inability to sleep at the same time. Other than that its been fine, I was moody as anything yesterday LOL poor Marc copped it all 8-[ O

I am really being positive about this month and fingers crossed there's a BFP at the end of it, I would love a gemini baby

I got my dates wrong too with taking it, I am CD 5-9 and then a day rest and then BD for 2 weeks every other day. I also have to test around CD 21 I think to see if I O'd.

Fingers crossed it all goes well! Goodluck Angel & Storm!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Hey Cailin,

How are you getting on? Have you had the blood test yet to see if you O'd?

:luck: :luck:

Hey there Yeah not too bad, had the test yesterday so I will get the results tomorrow, how are things going with you any side effects as yet?

*hugs*
    Cailin

Good luck for the test results. Let us know how they go. Hopefully you'll be getting a BFP in a couple of weeks (maybe less!).

You know what, I haven't actually had any side effects at all that I've been able to positively identify as being caused by the Clomid LOL! 1 episode of slight dizzyness, a tiny bit of irritability, some insomnia... but nothing that I wouldn't necessarily get when I'm not taking Clomid. I guess that's a good thing but I think I would feel more reassured if I did have a couple of side effects - it would make me feel like it was doing something at least ROFL. Oh well, onto the BD fest

You lucky duck! I had dizziness & drowsiness like you wouldn't believe! I hope I already have ovulated. Goodluck with the BD fest, we are nearly at the end of ours

*hugs*
    Cailin

Ooooh good luck with your results tomorrow Cai

Good luck tomorrow Cailin!

Jo

Any news yet, Cai?

No and I had a big tantrum about it and have decided that I am definitely changing GP's LOL! I rang early this morning and got told that my dr is on maternity leave, which is fine (there are about 9 dr's in the clinic) so the receptionist told me that she would have another Dr call me really soon. So 5 hours later I called them again to see if I could talk to that Dr, well it turns out the Dr in question went out on house calls and didn't bother to call and all other Dr's went home for the day! NOICE! So I am trying not to scream down the phone at the poor receptionist who didn't know quite what to say as she knew I wasn't impressed. I am just over it with that place, I have had personal problems with a few of the Dr's and once they even accidently charged me $360 for a consultation instead of $36 and I couldn't get a refund till a week later...good thing we didn't have anything pressing to do with the money at the time.

I don't mean to sound like a moaning minnie it just irks me especially when its not that hard to say "yes you ovulated" or "no you didn't". Doesn't matter I will find out tomorrow when I call nick, I had just hoped I would know today as I have a cold atm and would like to know whether I can actually take anything or not

So I am GP hunting atm, but have been given a few good recommendations so I will have to check them out. I bet you when I do change over the current place will probably charge me through the roof to have copies of my records sent over too :roll:

What is it with me and GP's LOL I have the WORST luck in history.

Anywho lol now that I have that out of my system how are things going with you? Started the BD fest yet?

*hugs*
    Cailin

:hugs: Cai. That's just downright rude that the doctor didn't bother calling you back! It wouldn't have taken him long at all to call and tell you whether or not you've ovulated! Grrr! :shock: at them accidentally charging you $360 instead of $36!!

I hope you find a better GP. Having a good GP can make sooo much of a difference. I'm lucky that I have 2 good GPs LOL (a husband & wife team).

Ugh at your cold! I hope it clears up soon.

Yep, we've started the BD fest. The wait to O is always so boring LOL but then I'm used to having to wait a month or more from AF til O. Fingers crossed that the clomid will make it happen a lot quicker.

GRRRR at that Dr who didn't bother to ring you back. Hopefully you can find someone better soon.

Good luck Angel with your BDing. Everything is crossed for you

I was on Clomid for about 12 months and sometimes had side effects and other times did not seem to have any. I had dizziness, nausea, but worst was the abdominal pain - usually around ovulation.

But when I had the 21 day test done it did work so if thats what might help then there is a good chance it will do what it is supposed to - so its worth any of the other stuff!

Good Luck!

Good luck with tomorrow and with GP hunting! Some of them have no bedside manner at all!

Jo