Thread: Started purgeon now big boobies

Cool Started purgeon now big boobies

Hi there everyone

Started prurgeon injections on friday and am waiting to have an ultrasound and bloodtest on thursday. Im so excited because if all goes well egg pick up will be sometime next week. I just want to get to egg pickup and see if I have any goodones and hopefully some endup making friends with daddy in waitings little tadpolls. My boobies are huge Im popping out of my DD bras I must be holding alot of fluid but since I started synarel and peurgeon Ive put on 2.5 kilos and my chest has expanded by 6cm Im so annoyed I just started fitting back into all my tops. Ah well hopefully they get bigger if all this is sucessful and baby collins finally appears!!!!!

My boobs got bigger on puregon, too - seems to be a pretty common side effect. I'm lucky in that I'm barely a B cup to start with, so I wasn't troubled too much by them!

I'm also feeling extremely fortunate that once my OHSS buggered off that I was back at my original weight... but hopefully we'll both be getting big fat baby bellies very soon!

BW

Ill drink to that. I cant wait to have a pregnant belly. My friend has just started showingand hates it. I will be embracing every stretch mark

I hope then im NOT normal and dont get any bigger boobies on puregon...they are already way too big!!

Lots of big fat preggy bellies all round

I know hoe you feel I already really fill out a dd no more boobies pleaseeeeeeeeee

Thats ment to be Iknoe how you feel im not calling you a hoe summer

Hi Ladies
    Just had to throw in my 2 cents worth on this topic!

I'm a 12EE naturally and i was never without a bra for the whole IVF cycle.. The Crinoine is just as bad as the Puregon!

CRAZY!!

Hi Big boobie gals! I too noticed my boobs were huge on puregon... and sore as all hell near EPU too, with even veins showing!!! I am usually and E so wasnt loving that part too much but at least they were more "full" and youthful looking rather than old lady boobs lol. Also I seemed to be more bloated in the belly, not just from growing ovaries as I'm sure a lot of it is fluid. Am starting crinone tomorrow so I will let you know how that goes.

Hi sazzafrazz this is my first cycle and not sure what crinone is does every have to have it or does it depend on your circumstances????????????????

crinone is luteal phase support so your body prepares itself to support a pregnancy. You have sort of a simulated pregnancy response in your body, boob fullness, nausea etc. It can be quite mild for most I think.

i didn't have a real good response to the puregon - estrogen levels didn't climb much at all - but the size of my boobs did! can only imagine what it will be like when pg!! i'm a DD already - and DH loves the idea of more (greedy greedy boy!!)

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I have to admit, I just came in because the title of this post made me PMSL! I didn't really have that problem on puregon, TBH, only on progesterone.

Lisi Guest

Default Synarel & Puregon

Hi Collo04,

glad to hear someone else is using the synarel & puregon my boobs got big also & put on a bit of weight. this was back in Feb for us so i know what you will be going through the egg retrieval & embryo transfer. It is all worth it trust me i am now 10 weeks pregnant & have my first ob appt tomorrow 20th April. It happened first go for us in the egg retrieval they took eight eggs 5 fertilized we had two transfered & were going to freeze the other two, but they didn't take. So out of 8 eggs & two transfers one took & we have a positive result. I was just in shock when we found out. All is going well so far & on the 8th of May i have the Nucheal scan done.

Hope all goes well i'll be thinking of you best wishes & good luck.

Lisi

Hi Lisi

Big congratulations to you it is great to here a success story. Had first ultrasound and blood test today. I only has 7 very small eggs and my LH level was pretty low. Apparently synarel has worked a little to well. Im now taking pregnal as well whats another daily injection hey Do you what LH hormone is and what it is does I did ask but didn't get a straight answer. Im still on target for pick up on the 26 or 27 of april.. I desperately hope I have the same outcome as you.. Good luck and I hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy...

Lisi Guest

Hi ColloO4,

not sure what LH hormone is or what it's suppose to do, maybe check with your doc or I.V.F. nurse. Good luck for the 26/27 April. Think positive don't stress or worry about anything you will be fine fingers & toes crossed this end keep me updated.

Best Wishes

Lisi

Lisi Guest

Hi Again ColloO4,

just been reading up on the LH Hormone it's to do with ovulation at mid cycle, this is what the synarel Nasal Spray is used for it temporarily turns off your own LH & FSH secretion. if you have a brochure from the I.V.F. clinic about the 6 stages of I.V.F. treatment it will tell you all about it. Hope this helps you

Thanks

Lisi