Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stepping down *updated*

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default Stepping down *updated*

Hi all,

Just wanted you all in the LT forums to be the first to know that due to personal reasons, which largely include impending time restraints with starting work and uni soon, I'll be steppging down from the position of moderator, effective immediately. This was a difficult decision for me and one I eventually made after many weeks of stewing about it and a few discussions with DH.

I have had a great run as mod of these forums, and want to thank Kelly, Admin and the other mods for making it so much fun for me the last year and a half. And many many thanks to all you LTers, who have all enriched my life and touched my heart in your own way.

While I'll still be around posting as a member, any questions, feedback etc should now be directed to the other mods of this forum.

XXXOOOXXX

nooooooooooooooooo!!! sushee you're wisdom, and calming influence will be missed by all in the LT threads hun - your input has been amzing in helping to educate and inform me of options/procedures, and your support during some of the harder times i've been through in the past months has been invaluable

having said that, i know how much you've been building yourself up for going back to uni - and it's more than understandable that you need to commit your time and energy to uni, work, and most of all your family

good luck with your course, and finding that elusive work/study/family balance in your life- when you find themagical equation, make sure you come back and share with us all!

thankyou for being the amazing person you are - you WILL be missed (even if you're still posting!)

BG

That would have been a hard decision for you, but I'm sure the best one in the end. You've been a valuable mod, but it's great you're still hanging around.
    Good luck with your uni course.

Sushee, I'm so sorry to hear this news, but completely understand your reasons for doing so.

You've done a fantastic job looking after us here, going above and beyond the call of a moderators job... Thank you for all the time and effort you have given us, and for the advice, support, knowledge, etc. I don't think words can express just how much you have helped me personally through some really difficult times.

Wishing you all the best for what the future holds for you.

BW

slyder Guest

Can't you ditch Uni and see if they'll let you study a Bachelor of BellyBelly?

Seriously, thanks for all your good work and it's good you'll still be about.

Sushee, I can't add anything more than whats already been said, but am glad that you will still be around to post

Nic

Sushee, you will be sorely missed in this section as a mod
    All the best with your study, work and family life that I am sure will be keeping you super busy.
    I am relieved to hear that you will still be a member and hope you still pop in here when you have the time. Your posts have been invaluable since I have been in this section of BB.
    thank you!

sushee you will be sorely missed as the mod for LTers. if it hadn't been for your gentle encouragement i may never have posted onto BB in the first place and been lurking forever! i thank you so much for your willingness to share your wise words, advice, support, humour and sensitivity with me and us all. i wish you well with this next exciting adventure in your life and look forward to seeing you around as a fellow member.
    dusty xx

Awww Sushee so sad to see you stepping down as a Mod. I know it would have been a hard decision for you.

Thankyou so much for sharing your knowledge and experience with us all and making this LT TTC & AC journey all the more bearable. Good luck with all your studies

Jodie259 Guest

Good luck with everything Sushee....

You are one of the 'special' mods.

Wishing you great success with your uni... and much more time spent with your family and doing the things you want to do.

thanks for the great work you have done on BB.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Thank you everyone for the lovely messages. I imagine at the very least it'll be good to get my cartoon av back up and my mug off your screens. Lol!

The LT forum has really been my home away from home for the last 3 years, and I don't think I'll ever leave it. You'll have to pry me out with a crowbar when I'm old and grey. It's been an honour being your mod, listening to your stories and being allowed to be a part of your lives. I think I'll only ever be truly happy when this forum runs dry of members due to all the graduations!

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    nooooooooooooooooo!!! sushee you're wisdom, and calming influence will be missed by all in the LT threads
    I second this. I have only been around a short time this time, but remember you from a couple of years back as well. Thank you for all your attentiveness and support. All the very best with the study!

GL hun, good to hear that you will still be on as an active member, Your surport over the last year has been amazing xx

sushee,
    i've only just joined BB but have valued you views and knowledge...good luck with the study!

Sushee,

Your truly amazing spirit and personality has made you such an invaluable member and mod, not only on BB all over, but especially so in the LT threads xxx

You have been more wonderful than words could ever describe, and the fact that I feel like this place is my home as well is all because of the warmth that you have given it, and the big open arms that you have welcomed us all with as we walked through the front door

Hoping that you aren't going too far away - There's too many of us that need you too much around here!

Thankyou for everything you have done for all of us, both across BB and especially in the LT section xxx

Wishing you all the very best, Sushee, with you beautiful little family and the things that are coming up in your future that you're making the time to pursue now. It's wonderful!
    Thank you for helping me with my shyness at first - I can't believe that was only last week! I (like everyone else!!) is very glad that you will still be here as a member.
    Lots of hugs,
    Miss C

Sushee, all the best with your ventures. You have been a great asset as a mod, even for those of us that aren't LTTTTCers and I know your contributions in this role will be missed. I am glad you will still be around though!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast