Thread: stupid question ... sorry

Default stupid question ... sorry

hi all i was just wondering whether any one who has done IVF had any symptoms other then the usaul delights you get on the medication 8-[

i am 7 dpo after transfering 2x 2day embies and this morning i woke up feeling so ill like i was going to throw up but at the same time starving but more so concerning was the cramps i was getting not down low but more under my ribs (painful enough to floor me ) but after about twenty minutes a glass of water and a few tears i was fine i got up and cooked my self a feed big enough for 2 .sound weird !!!!! any suggestions

the other weird thing is that i can eat then any where up to an hour to two hours later i am hungry again today i have eaten 5 times not normal for me i have never woken up hungry before ... it's freaking me out

Melody Guest

Shazz I did actually get a lot of the classic pregnancy symptoms.... emotional, tired, achy etc but, for self protection reasons, I did remind myself often that I had just subjected my body to a pretty intense procedure & loads of different hormonal elements.

This was all bound to send me emotionally & physically loopy. This approach helped me get through to my blood test without getting too caught up & then falling hard.

I am not being pessimistic, or implying that you should be, but it is important to keep yourself 'level' because this next 15 days will be some of the longest you ever have. (Not sure if this is your first cycle?)

All my luck & love to you! :luck:

Hi Melody,
    thanks for your feed back i am more concerned about the intense pain i had under my ribs and across my stomach i am probably not explaining it very well in words but it happened again last night and again this morning and now i think i might take myself off to the doc ](*,)

Hi Melody,
    fogot to add this is our 2nd attempt so i am, only too aware of the importance of keeping yourself Level.. when this happens i find it hard to take a breathe ( definately Not a Pg sx didin't even imagine it was ) as i said i am probably not explaining it very well in words.

Melody Guest

Yeah, that is different, definately. I would call my doctor asap, even just for some reassurance. Those pains don't sound 'usual/typical'.

As you know, your body is pretty hypersensitive at the moment, so just be gentle

all is good hasn't happened in a while now so i will plod along and see
    thanks for the replys