Thread: Synarel And Alcohol

Question Synarel And Alcohol

this might seem cheeky, but i started my synarel nasal spray yesterday. each nostril one spray morning and night... the thing is i have a dinner to go to on saturday night and was wondering if i would be allowed to have a couple of drinks of wine or if it would interfere with the sprays effect?

does anybody know????

I don't know Sonya. I had a look on the bits of paper that came with the Synarel and it didn't say.
    Good question though, i hope someone has the answer. I don't start if for another couple of weeks.

I asked the nurse about a glass of champagne the other day. (I'm on the spray & injections) She advised that she doesn't think I would have any problems with "one" glass...

I didn't have the drink, it would only prime me for another one and then I would want a smoke or something stupid!! This is a very precious process and if I find I am questioning myself, I probably have answered my own question.

Good luck with whatever you choose

gina Guest

Hi Sonya,

I was told that one drink is not going to effect you but I was so paranoid i went cold turkey with smoking and have not touched a drink in two months and just fell pg with ivf. I think if you stay healthy you will be just fine.

Good Luck and let me know how you go. I am crossing everything for you to have a beautiful baby.

oxoxoxo Cheers

thanks girls. after having a headache two days running-yay!-side effects! i decided i dont want a drink at all because then i cant have any panadol if my killer headaches kick in... im expecting my monthlies at the end of next week and hopefully will start my injections next friday...so exciting!!!!!

good luck to anyone else out there TTC and congratulations to all the BFP's