Thread: Synarel - delays?

Default Synarel - delays?

i started taking synarel nasal spray for my ivf last tuesday which was day 21. so being a 28 day cycle that would mean my monthly due yesterday (tuesday 27th). so far no signs and i dont having any symptoms they are coming. does anyone know if synarel might daley it? i really want them to come today as i start my puregon injections on the friday that follows the start of my monthly. so i was hoping this friday and coz i so keen next friday seems another lifetime away!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

sonya,

yes it can delay AF, unfortunately (I know not what you want to hear) by as much as 7 days.

However, if you are more than 4 or 5 days late, Concept will give you a BT to check for HCG and your P4 levels. HTH.

wow! oh well if nothing has happened by Sunday i will give them a call and see about bt's
    amazing how each month i DO NOT want my monthlies coz of pain etc... but now its all i want to see! i have been lucky so far with side effects, except my four year old gave me the most awful flu and i cant take a single thing for it. i just crank up the humidifier, suck on butter menthols, sniff eucalyptus tissues and having a loving DH who comes home early to care for our two rambunctious boys.. fingers crossed i get my time soon. thanks for the info sushee, you have always been so helpful with any assisted conception questions..

Sonya, mine was delayed by two or three days on synarel, my clinic said this was totally normal.

Good luck!