Thread: tcc and thinkin im preg but not sure plz help

Default tcc and thinkin im preg but not sure plz help

hi, im a mother of a 7yr old and ttc for 5 yrs. I have PCOS and irregular cycle.... . My last AF was on the 29-5-2010 and for the past 2-3 weeks my breast have been getting bigger and a tad sensitive as well as a hightened sense of smell and im not use to charting my cevix but atm it is very high and soft (tmi I know sorry). i have been feeling sick of a morning untill i have a sweet tea then it seems to settle a bit... ive been very tired more then normal and a little mood. for the past 2 weeks i have has a creamy like discharge with no sign of infection or anything.... I am also getting a tingling like feeling in my breast and slight cramps at times. I have a butterfly feeling im my belly and slight cramping in im pelvis area but they are not pain full... I have taken 3 HPT and all have been NEG. but i know with my 1st child i did not show up on a urine test at 5 weeks but did have a positive blood test. I am planning on going to the dr soon but i dont know if im reading to much into this thinking i may be preg or if is could just be hormones...... i cant remember what it was like early pregnancy.

Hi timtam,

I did feel those same things in the first few weeks. My biggest clue at the begining was not being able to breath in (as women do!!). I felt 'full' in the tummy area.

Let us know how you go.

should get blood test results today some time im so nervous

Best of luck
    Your symptoms certainly do sound promising. I really hope you get the result you want!!

Our youngest child is 2 already so it has been a while for me..... but I can definately remember those things happening.

xoxo

well the results come back as neg but i worked my dates out and i would only be 4.5 weeks as I have a 35 day cycle not 28 that the dr worked out so do you think it could be to early for a blood test to pick it up

sorry to hear that. Docs have always told me that even if you are one day pregnant the blood test will pick it up... sorry

Will they do another test in a few weeks? Coz it sounds very similar to what I have right now.. Best of luck!

im not sure what they will do I have to go back on tues as the dr done full blood work so I have to find out then but if im not preg something is going on might be hormones but i will find out on tues and let you know im going to see if they will do an ultrasound because ive heard of people havin neg test up till the 4 month mark.... im not sayin thats what is happening but i know my body and i know something is up.
    I will let you know if they take further action or leave it for a while