Yeah, I agree with Mel. Its a very personal decision.

I have found everybody to be reasonably supportive and helpful - of course some say the wrong thing, but not purposely to upset you. However you may find a few that do treat you differently or who disagree with IVF in principle and they may feel as though they need to tell you that (& possibly more than once, IYKWIM!). But I have found that those that might not agree with the path I have taken and who have given me a hard time about it are simply not worth worrying about. I also found it not very surprising that each of them who dont agree with it have at least one child of their own which was conceived very easily....so.....

anyway, am sure your friends would understand you not telling them about the first pg, especially if you relay to them your fears about them judging you that time, and your now realisation that they would not judge you as they are your friends.


Keen