thread: TTC for 2.5 years with a 10 year age gap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Nov 2015
    17

    Re: TTC for 2.5 years with a 10 year age gap

    And no I haven't heard of that Center - The Endometriosis Care Center of Australia - what do they do?

  2. #2
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Melbourne
    272

    Re: TTC for 2.5 years with a 10 year age gap

    Re your partner, oh dear. That is tough. I guess if you can't afford IVF, then there is no need for him to test (it would affect whether you'd do ICSI, a type of IVF for male factor).
    Just google ECCA. I saw a doctor through them and he is very good. I don't think I am allowed to name him. But if you google it, you'll find him. Also there are diet suggestions, like very little red meat, low or no dairy and/or no gluten and green tea (not jasmine, green). Acupuncture. Also pricey though. For me, the laps were what did it. Also a DnC can refresh your lining, or even just a scrape.