Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid &/or Metformin ~ December 06

WOOHOO MONNIE I am so very happy for you hun. I pray that you have a very happy and healthy 9 months. What a fantastic way to end the year. Once again CONGRATULATIONS.

Pollyanna I hope everything is ok with you sweet and your mum too. Please let us know what your speciallist said

Willow, Ktgirl, BeiBei, BW, Flowerchild, Missbelinda, Angel Babies 3, Hayseed and anyone I've missed I hope you are all doing ok.
    As for me I don't know what's going on, AF is playing tricks on me I'm sure. She arrived on Saturday and was around abit yesterday and looks like she's on her way out today already.
    Has anybody had this happen to them before?????? Please Help

Willow - very well said my dear girl!!!
    Hugs
    Debbie

Hey Mako, yeah, I have had that too, a bit of 'hide and seek' with AF. Not so much since I've been on 100mg but I have definately had it. Starts one day then disappears the next, then is back again.

Actually, I think this might have happened last month with me??

I usually find that once I actually start taking the pills that it 'brings on' AF properly.

WOW WOO HOO YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

That is wonderful news Monnie!
    I have a HUGE smile on my face and I look forward to all of us joining you really soon.

You deserve this so very much you gorgeous woman. YOu enjoy growing this little person and don't forget to pop in here and sprinkle some magic on us now and then....

Oh guys

Thankyou for your beautiful words of encouragement and support.

You truly all are awesome...and all deserving of wonderful miracles of your own!

Calixelaine Guest

Smile hello lady's

i am on clomind for the first time now and am on CD4 and have been told to take the clomid on days 2 - 6. dont know much of what to expect. my cycles have been only 20 and 22 days since i had a D & C. I am only on 50mg tablets, and have pcos so i hape that it works. good luck to everyone and baby dust to you all.

Welcome Calixelaine!

Hopefully clomid will do the trick for you and your stay with us will be a short one!!

Welcome Calixelaine good luck on your first clomid cycle. I hope it is the only one you need.

Pollyanna- Any news from your trip to the FS yesterday. Hope all is ok, thinking about you

Well I must say I feel like a bit of an idiot. I couldn't help myself and I went a bought some tests yesterday (I know I said that I wasn't going to buy anymore ) I did one this morning and it was BFN so feeling pretty stupid for even trying to do a test and feeling a bit down that it was another negative test. Temp was only down a little today but the way that I am feeling today I think the temp will take a huge dive tomorrow and I should be expecting AF at any time. Just starting to feel like I am never going to see a +HPT. Sorry girls I just needed to get that off my chest.

I hope everyone is well and having a good morning.

Awww Ktgirl, I'm so sorry you got another bfn today. Keep your chin up though as it still maybe a little early. How long has it been since your IUI??? Anyway sending you a pick me up :hugs:

Calixelaine, Welcome to Belly Belly. Good luck with your fisrt cycle of clomid.

Willow, Thanks hun but I think AF is here in full force. How are you going????

Pollyanna, How did everything go yesterday??? Are you ok???

BW, Not long now till the school year is over for you. I hope you are having a better day today.

Floewrchild, How are you hun???? What's happening on your end??? Sorry I've lost track.

Angel Babies 3, I hope you are good today.

Monnie, How are you today hun??? I'm soooo happy for you and can't help but to tell you that I am

As for me, AF is here in full force, due to start clomid tomorrow. PLEASE GIVE ME A BFP THIS CYCLE as I don't know how much longer I can stay on this roller coaster

Hi guys

KTgirl...I'm so sorry about the BFN...but you still never know. The HPT I have been using are the ones from lullaby conceptions so they are super sensitive (10miu) instead of the standard 25miu that you get at the shops...so it still could be that it's too early to tell...

I'm so hoping that is the case...and please don't feel stupid...you're not stupid...you are just wanting that baby that you so deserve...that's love and hope not stupidity!

Calixelaine...I hope clomid does wonders for you.

Mako...all the very very best this cycle chickie..hoping and praying that the c+m combo is just what you needed...

Flowerchild...how you doing?

Willow...realised that I missed your name off my list yesterday...so sorry...hope you are doing well...

BW...not long til I beautiful break...

Pollyanna...how you doing? How's your Mum?

Best wishes to all other girls...

Ooooh! My avatar is up!!

BW - is it just me or do I look like your twin sister that doesn't wear glasses???
    I've actually asked Kathryn to change it a bit cause the hair is all wrong, looks nothing like mine. I hope she doesn't mind. Not sure if it will be changed or not but I hope so.

Flowerchild - I love the changes to your avatar. The top is hot and the birds look much better flying freely - hope you are happier with them now. How did your follie scan go?? Hope you had a nice big one there waiting for you!

Monnie - I'll forgive you this time, just don't do it again. Just joking! There are a lot of us in here to remember at the moment unfortunately. I am sure I miss people all the time and understand it's never intentional. I didn't even notice.

Mako - bugger. At least it's turned up and you can move onto another (hopefully successful!) cycle.

Pollyanna - how did you go at the FS yesterday? I've been thinking of you...

Not much going on here. Just plodding along. Kinda doesn't even feel like the 2ww. Sorta changes everything now that i know how slim our chances are.
    Last edited by Willow; December 5th, 2006 at 01:04 PM.

OMG, have been a bit lazy for the last couple of days but actually been thinking of you Monnie, so so so happy for you, Congratulations! Clomid did work, give me some confidence, well done!

We just finished our BD fest, but bale out last night though, feeling so tired…but I think we did ok this month. The nurse called me on Sat saying the LH is surging so I should be O in the next day or so and I bet it had as I can just feel it. Hope we caught that little eggie…fingers crossed…

Oh, well, do feel a bit off the pressure now and just need to do another (ANOTHER??) b/t on day 21 to see if preg is higher than before and that’s it for my first cycle of clomid. Hopefully I will have the same luck as Monnie…..:-)

Angel babies 3, oh, film and stage, how glamorous! You go girl!

Calixelaine, welcome, it’s a great forum with wonderful support, Im sure you will enjoy it.

Sorry to hear it’s a BFN Ktgirl, thinking of you…

Mako, Williow, Flowerchild, BW, hope you are all doing well… and will check on you later

BeiBei - got my fingers crossed for you. Hope this is your month. Got my fingers crossed for us all. Lets hope we all get that elusive BFP soon!

Hugs and best wishes to you all,
    Debbie

Thanks Mako, Monnie and BeiBei. It is so wonderful to have this kind of support when you need it the most. I really appreciate it.

Monnie- I hope you are right about it being too early I used a Confirm test but it doesn't say anywhere on the packaging how much HCG you need to pick it up but I assume it is the norm 25miu. I just wish it was tomorrow morning already so I could see what my temp is doing lol. I am having funny dreams about taking my temp this TTC thing is making me wacko

Mako- Hopefully AF dissapears soon for you. Good luck with this cycle of Clomid praying for you that you get your BFP.

BeiBei & Willow- Good luck in the TWW I am keeping everything crossed for you both.

Hi to everyone that I have missed.

I'm a little freaked out right now... spun out, can't get my head around this... Although, it does answer my question of when to take provera and try another clomid cycle...

I made the decision over the weekend to use David Knight (Next Generation Fertility) as our FS. I got DH to make the appointment today... I rang him just before coming home (yep, I'm playing hookie from school, but it was cleared by the boss man) and asked when the appointment was. It went something like this:
    me: when's the appointment?
    DH: the 14th.
    me: of February? March?
    DH: of December.

:eek: So, I've got myself an appointment with my FS... NEXT WEEK!!!! I can't believe it!

So, no provera for me at the end of the term. It may happen, but it will be under the instruction of a doctor now, not me self-medicating. I'm feeling much more relieved about it all. Although, I can't get over the fact that I had to ring the clinic and move our appointment as late in the day as possible as I see my GP that morning to get the referral (what kind of world is it where it's easier to get an appointment with the FS rather than the GP?). And DH's follow up appointment with his urologist isn't until the 16th of January...

I'll be back later for personals, right now I'm struggling to get my brain around all of this!

BW

```````````````That's great news Butterfly!
    Willow you look gorgeous girl!!!!!!!!
    Welcome calixelaine - may your stay be short. In here we are all praying for bfp's for Christmas so I hope you can join us!!!!
    Follie scan done. I am cd 11 and one follie on the L) is 15.6 and on the R) there is one at around 12 but ther are lots of smaller ones on the right. So my doctor wants me back on Friday just to check. I will be cd14 on Friday and it looks like that will be ovulation day... Those follies are good for cd11 and my endometrium is gorgeous. She wants me to opk from Thursday to check for the surge. However, I will begin today because it's a good excuse to start POAS!!!!!
    I am feeling good....
    Hi to everyone else. Life is a bit frantic here so I am hoping tomorrow afternoon I can come back and do some personal messages to all my friends in here....

Good afternoon,

I am wondering if i could join this thread. I have been in the TTC 1-6 months thread but would love to join in here as all the info is so helpful and i seem to relate as i am on Metformin and have PCOS.

I am currently on a very long cycle after having three "normal" cycles since coming off the BCP. Just wondering what your longest cycles have been? Is there anything that can be done to bring on AF. I am getting a little tired of waiting! I have booked in with my FS for next week so hopefully he will have some answers for me.

Debbie - How are you going????
    I look forward to hearing how things are for you...
    Welcome Walking Art - you will find much support from the many gorgeous women in this little corner...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast