Thread: Tubial blockage after D&C

shazzzam Guest

Default Tubial blockage after D&C

DH and I have been TTC for about months, my DH's sperm count and qlty is low. I had a LAP in Aug and then fell preg 2 months after, Lost baby 1 month after, had a terrible miscarriage and had to do D&C. Have now been trying for 6 months, Had a HSG done yesterday, seems that i have tubial blockage on both ends. Can this be a result of the D&C performed.
    What are my chances of falling preg, naturally or through IVF?
    Thanks

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

welcome to BB - Shazzam

I can't really help with those questions - your DR is best qualified about natural preg chances regarding DH sperm alone.
    If only male factor IVF may give better chance.

Regarding tube blockages - I was told curette doesn't cause them - maybe there already or from infection after m/c or previous infection/endo or unknown .

But IVF is designed for tubal factors and in many cases is only chance to fall preg. if both tubes blocked /damaged

Hope your DR can go thru all the options for you & DH and give you honest answers and that your babaydreams are fulfilled very soon.

natashap Guest

Hi shazzam. I used to be in a similar situation. Blocked tubes and my husband's sperm count was very low. Luckily I came across a great natural fertility clinic run by Dr Antonia Ruhl. Check out natural stress therapy website. She uses Brazilian herbs, pulse therapy and acupuncture. After eight months of treatment I was ecstatic to find out I was indeed pregnant with my beautiful daughter Tara. I am four months pregnant again with our second child. And yes, we conceived naturally again with Antonia's help. Check her out. You won't be disappointed. Best Wishes. Natasha. O

sottovoce Guest

Quote Originally Posted by natashap
    Hi shazzam. I used to be in a similar situation. Blocked tubes and my husband's sperm count was very low. Luckily I came across a great natural fertility clinic run by Dr Antonia Ruhl. Check out natural stress therapy website. She uses Brazilian herbs, pulse therapy and acupuncture. After eight months of treatment I was ecstatic to find out I was indeed pregnant with my beautiful daughter Tara. I am four months pregnant again with our second child. And yes, we conceived naturally again with Antonia's help. Check her out. You won't be disappointed. Best Wishes. Natasha. O
    I'm new to this forum. Can you please [-o< give me Dr Antonia Dias-Ruhl
    contact details Thanks