Thread: When to have the injections - morning or evening with success to a BFP

Default When to have the injections - morning or evening with success to a BFP

Hi lovley ladies,

I am on my 5th stim cycle and was wondering, if you had your stimulating injections in the morning or evening. All my cycles I have had the injections in the evening but was wondering, if I should for this cycle have them in the morning, so I get an extra 8 hours of hormone stimulation. What do you think? Any recommendations? Would love to hear your experiences.

First BFP i did them in the morning- and the stim cycles I did pre children I did them in the morning as well
    4 years later when i got BFP I did them in the evening
    so i am no hope to you
    i don't think it really matters - if i made even a bit of difference, they would recommend one time over the other
    HTH
    odette

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I don't think it matters either. I did 5 stim cycles and all my injections were done in the morning.

I don't think it really matters either. I did mine in the afternoon around 5pm because it was convenient as I'm always home at that time.

Thanks so much for your response ladies. I guess I will do them in the evening then as it is convinient for me to do it then.

Fingers crossed for a BFP this time around.
    Last edited by max; October 18th, 2007 at 07:33 AM.

good luck hun. i start my stims soon (as soon as AF arrives), so perhaps we will be cycling together!

dusty

Hey hun. I dont think it really matters but I do mine in the mornings. I find I remember to do them better then. I wish you lots of luck!!

Hi Dusty,

I start Lucrin in the 24/10/07 (next Wednesday). Will you be going on the pill on day one of your AF. This time around, I have to be on the pill for 3 weeks, to clear my insides out (you know what I mean).

I hope you start your cycle soon, so we can be cycle buddies and track together.
    Hope you get your AF today.
    xx

Good luck with your next cycle max! sending lots and lots of baby dust and hope you get that well deserved BFP! May the force be with you!
    Mon

hi max

bring on your lucrin next week huh! best of luck

i start straight on the stims as am on a flare cycle. i haven't personally responded that well to a down reg cycle. they say i have 'old' eggs even for a 38 yr old

i am excited about it tho, stim cycle no. 4. i think it must be a lucky number for me.

xx dusty

Hi Mon,

I love your comment..."May the force be with you"....it made me laugh..
    I live in the Inner West also. Small world hey.

Have a lovely weekend.

xx

Hi Dusty,

Best wishes for your flare cycle. Lets hope all of us have positive news before Xmas....it will be the best present ever. Look forward to seeing your progress.

xx

I did my injections at 7.30pm cause it was when my husband was home and could help me (not that I needed him after the first couple of goes)... and to be honest it became a PITA! We went out quite a few times for dinner to friends and family and I had to take my little cooler bag with me and inject at someone elses place. No one cared but I would have preferred not to. Also on one occasion was at MIL's for lunch so didnt take stuff and we stayed longer so had to rush to get back in time to have injection.

If I have to do another stim cycle, I think I will do first thing in morning.