Thread: why?????????

kellrobryan Guest

Default why?????????

If you do O does this mean you should get your period on day 28
    I am on clomid and have been for a few mths but i seem to be always late never the same day each mth i never get a period till day 30 to day 36
    does anyone know why

This mth i was due 5 days ago and still no af yet i did a home test yesterday but showed neg
    could it still be to early ?
    thanks kellie

If you do O does this mean you should get your period on day 28
    Not exactly..... you're due 12-16days after O. When I was on Clomid I used to O somewhere between CD16 and CD20, and would get AF about 15 days afterwards (usually CD32-34 for me).

When did you O this month?

kellrobryan Guest

I dont really know when i did O but all i know is and dont know why as well is that always every mth from day 21 to 24 i seem to get this brown cm just for the day
    This mth i got it on day 24
    I never get any O signs my cm is all over the place and i have stopped getting bloods taken on day 21 as it is very hard to get blood out of me so the doctors have said to give ita miss and hope that im O~ing
    I have had 3 children in the past and have always neede clomid to help me fall but this time round it is so mmuch harder and longer to fall
    kell

Do you chart or use OPKs or check your cervix? Maybe one of these can help you pinpoint ovulation. Theres a strong chance you are ovulating later than you think.

Not too sure about the brown CM as I've never had that, though I think some people have brown CM around the time they are ovulating (and if its more like spotting it can also be a sign of implantation).

kellrobryan Guest

i chat on MY CYCLE site the days i have cm and when we do bd but i just can woek it out when i am O`ing the only thing like you said i must be O`ing later as i always see to get AF from days 30 to 36 so i think i might bd more later then when we have been
    the only thing is the gyno said when on clomid you should O 5 to 7 days after you stop the last tablet so that would be from day 14 to day 16
    im lost i hate my body why dont i just understand it like others do GRRRRR
    kell

I took Clomid CD 2-6 and like I said I usually ovulated about CD18, it just depends on the strength you're taking, and how your body reacts to it.

It might be useful to temp one or two cycles to see if you get that rise, and when?

Don't be too hard on yourself hun, my CM was all over the place when I was on the Clomid, as were my emotions. I couldn't understand anything that was happening, honestly I felt so abnormal that I O'd so late (it was only on BB that I started to feel 'normal', my FS made out like my late ovulation was such a big deal and an inconveniance).

Take care of yourself :hugs:

kellrobryan Guest

Hello again
    I was on 50mg but know been on 100mg for the past 5 mths
    My periods seem to always come on different day ( dates ) never seem to be reg
    Im now 6 days late and still no af
    I have gone back onto the chart that i do each mth and it looks like we are not bd`ing that much after day 16 so maybe im O`ing after that day and im not catching the egg lol
    thansk so much for the info
    kell